Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41473
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2020, 02:44 PM   #1
Halejordan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Teddybear!!

Hey all. I want to ask everyone who's entwined in this world of SW whether provider or client to be mindful of all our interactions with each other. Not all of us get along with everyone. Both SW and John alike. Even if we disagree with things theres no need to Bash providers, stalk them or even bother them if you do not get along anymore. Stop with the lies and falsehoods you spread just to make a person's life harder then it already is. Remember before you lie, spread rumors or create fake reviews, just relax and talk to your local Fish and Game Association. You know who you are I'm talking to and whom im referring to. Thanks all and have a great new year.
Halejordan is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 03:04 PM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halejordan View Post
Hey all. I want to ask everyone who's entwined in this world of SW whether provider or client to be mindful of all our interactions with each other. Not all of us get along with everyone. Both SW and John alike. Even if we disagree with things theres no need to Bash providers, stalk them or even bother them if you do not get along anymore. Stop with the lies and falsehoods you spread just to make a person's life harder then it already is. Remember before you lie, spread rumors or create fake reviews, just relax and talk to your local Fish and Game Association. You know who you are I'm talking to and whom im referring to. Thanks all and have a great new year.
ah nope mmmm WHO
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 03:18 PM   #3
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I believe everything I hear and also everything I read, especially on this site.

I believe that the first person to make an accusation or a declaration is always telling the truth and that it's immediately incumbent on the accused to prove any allegation untrue.

I believe that pretty much anyone can judge whether or not another person is being honest based upon whether or not the statement is made with conviction.

I believe hookers regardless of whether what they are saying is actually true or not, because it may possibly benefit me in some way.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 05:21 PM   #4
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halejordan View Post
You know who you are I'm talking to and whom im referring to.
plastic man ...sure ...does an the guilty ...parties will pay
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 12:11 AM   #5
Lakeside2016
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Lakeside2016 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 02:15 AM   #6
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakeside2016 View Post
EXACTLY!

I'm going to bite and tell you my honest opinion on this kind of stuff. And it has nothing to do whether I believe the clients or not. Hookers use men, they manipulate them, and when they're not getting what they want anymore they lash out and they lie. They don't tell you what their personal life is like or what they're hiding from these guys with a string along. And when someone gets close enough to them and all of their dirty little secret and say that they were stalked or abused and they won't just leave them alone anymore.

Hookers will never admit their part in these tragic stories. I've been there before, I've been that girl. It's far too common in the world that we live in so maybe whitenight's need to check yourself, before you make yourself look like a fool online, and hobby forums like these.
PhoenixFux is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 05:37 AM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFux View Post
EXACTLY!

I'm going to bite and tell you my honest opinion on this kind of stuff. And it has nothing to do whether I believe the clients or not. Hookers use men, they manipulate them, and when they're not getting what they want anymore they lash out and they lie. They don't tell you what their personal life is like or what they're hiding from these guys with a string along. And when someone gets close enough to them and all of their dirty little secret and say that they were stalked or abused and they won't just leave them alone anymore.

Hookers will never admit their part in these tragic stories. I've been there before, I've been that girl. It's far too common in the world that we live in so maybe whitenight's need to check yourself, before you make yourself look like a fool online, and hobby forums like these.
Why I like being a Dark Knight better

Once a long run with is over , its over

but can still send a happy whatever holiday text to, and get a thanks to you to

but it seems the Happy birthday text gets mixed reactions
Old 01-05-2020, 05:49 AM   #8
PhoenixFux
BANNED

User ID: 495848
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

Well then I expect my birthday text in exactly 9 days
PhoenixFux is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 06:44 AM   #9
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
EXACTLY!

Top-notch advertising.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 06:50 AM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
14th ????
Old 01-05-2020, 02:08 PM   #11
Halejordan
Gaining Momentum

I was trying to he vague. I am talking about a client posting false reviews and commenting on "corrections" to attributes or attitudes. I know we are all different and we have different interpretations of interactions but theres no need to continue to make false reviews with a provider you haven't been with. Theres a provider who asked not to see a client anymore. Now this client is going above and beyond to make this provider be a bad person. Just saying it's not necessary. They know who they are I'm just asking for it to stop. Makes us all look bad and we dont need help in that department.
Old 01-05-2020, 02:15 PM   #12
Guest011720
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Sounds like a samlee.
Guest011720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 02:19 PM   #13
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Goodness gracious!! Such a clever response!!
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 02:29 PM   #14
Halejordan
Gaining Momentum

Samlee?
Old 01-05-2020, 02:54 PM   #15
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

Quote:

All you’re gonna get is a dick pic.......lol!

elg.......
elghund is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women