Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41537
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35906
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2016, 09:11 PM   #1
Tony316
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Review Didn't meet blazing summer

Date: May 13 2016
Provider: Blazing summer
Phone: 316.500.3775
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P81267
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: West Kellogg is where nothing happened
Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Waiting, getting sent to voicemail
Session Length: I quit keeping track
Fee: N/a
Hair Length and Color: No idea
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Never saw her. These are just the facts and not negative feelings from me towards her. U can judge for urself. Provider advertises incall then asks if I can provide said incall location. I ask if she wants to choose or should I get one. She says I can. I pick one at near random "how about hotel a?" Her:"sure that sounds good" later after I've bought the room, she was running even later than the she said she'd be, so I go to call/text her with no answer. Once I waited as long as I could (hour and half)send her a final "thanks for nothing" text which she finally replies back to rationalizing her actions by saying , "well there were two guys by ur room and it looked sketchy. The place was busy I can vouch for her on that. and I don't want anybody doing what they don't wanna do, but u need to call me and voice to me ur concerns, so at te very least I don't spend all night waiting for your ass. And she texted back how she also was the one getting screwed bc she made the drive just to turn back and that she wasn't leaving me hanging bc she was texting me bk now. I reminded her that the button she was canceling my calls with is called the "ignore button". And she most definitely was leaving me up shits creek. I let her know I'd give her another try if she wanted to make up for it. We'll see
Recommendation: No
Tony316 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 11:34 PM   #2
PussDr
Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Default Summer

Summer was one of my atf providers but she has gone past the line you shouldn't cross. I had many great dates with this sweet sexy lady but her ability to make and keep appointments has gone way downhill the last few years. Didn't even know she was still in the hobby. ..
PussDr is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:04 AM   #3
Wildman14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussDr View Post
Didn't even know she was still in the hobby. ..
She has her listing on 411 that's the only advertising I've seen from her.
Wildman14 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 05:47 AM   #4
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

No meeting took place ...moved to Coed.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 08:23 PM   #5
mrcold
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Hey, Tony, your experience with Blazing Summer sounds typical to me.

In the past, I have had 6 appointments with B.S: she kept 2 of them and the other four were NSNC.

I finally had enough of B.S.'s B.S. and decided to stop wasting my time on her.
mrcold is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 11:54 AM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

I tried twice on trips I had out that way: sadly she was zero for two showing up.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 01:54 PM   #7
Wildman14
Valued Poster

How old is she? Her 411 doesn't say, I've thought about seeing her or at least trying too lol.
Old 05-15-2016, 05:42 PM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Strictly from her e-mails (vocabulary, wording) I would guess 30-ish. Did not sound <25 young. But I could be way off.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 08:07 PM   #9
mrcold
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Her age is between 35 and 40.

One pic on her P411 account might be accurate; the other two pics are probably 7 or 8 years old.
mrcold is online now   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:19 AM   #10
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman14 View Post
How old is she? Her 411 doesn't say, I've thought about seeing her or at least trying too lol.
She has a long history of wasting people's time. So why in the world would you want to waste your time trying to see her??
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 10:38 AM   #11
Mufflerbearings
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
She has a long history of wasting people's time. So why in the world would you want to waste your time trying to see her??
I have been inactive for a couple years and I was surprised to see she was still around. I remember her to be fun but unreliable even years ago.
Mufflerbearings is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 02:48 PM   #12
Wildman14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hi Gemma, yeah I don't have the time or patience for time wasters. If I make an appointment with someone I expect them to keep that appointment unless something beyond their control happens and they need to cancel. I have no problem with that as long as they let you know. It's part of life, things happens we cannot control and have to cancel/reschedule.

I had thought about seeing her but lack of recent reviews and info has kept me away. I'm a patient guy I figure sooner or later I will learn wether or not someone is worth seeing or not. Apparently not in her case! Gemma, you on the other hand seem very lovely and I have not seen or heard anything that would make me not want to see you.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:10 AM   #13
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

She used to be a great provider, I'd seen her many times a couple of years ago. However, she's gotten in legal trouble and general she's gone downhill.

The last time I spoke to her about a year and a half ago, she called me, unsolicited and asked if I wanted to get an incall for her (she had a location in mind) and she would "comp" me for my trouble. I politely declined and put her in the ignore bin.

Cute blonde who was a lot of fun, and now pretty much is a desperation provider IMHO, which I stay away from.

Meh.
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 10:22 AM   #14
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Let me paraphrase...

Quote:
This goes hand in hand with my "BP girl" thread... Why when you guys share all this info with each other do you still insist on " oh I'm gonna still try it out"...
But I guess if you are into gambling your money away
There is a good, maybe small, group of girls around here who go the distance with all their dates. Thats a provider imho

HAPPY HOBBYING GUYS
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:16 PM   #15
Wildman14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh.o View Post
This goes hand in hand with my "BP girl" thread... Why when you guys share all this info with each other do you still insist on " oh I'm gonna still try it out"...
But I guess if you are into gambling your money away
There is a good, maybe small, group of girls around here who go the distance with all their dates. Thats a provider imho

HAPPY HOBBYING GUYS
Hi Tosh, my answer to your question would be, mrcold saw her 2 out of 6 times he tried to see her. So he went back for a second visit and probably tried at least one more time after that, so she must of been worth it taking the chance of getting blown off repeatedly by her.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women