Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60240
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48400
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The best part of sex?

Tell me, what is the best part of sex to you?
I can't wait to see some of these answers....
this should be good.....

mine are:
1.) anticipation
2.) DF Kissing
3.) touching, exploring one anothers body....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:23 PM   #2
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For me it's the way my partner makes me feel as woman (without saying a word/w/o sex).
I love for the man I'm with to explore my body in ways that he wouldn't normally do.

The *acts* are wonderful. But there's so much more to making your partner feel amazing.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

CHEMISTRY.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

EVERYTHING
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Kissing. I love kissing and when the chemistry is right, it's like tiny jolts of electricity flashing from our lips straight to ... other places :-X
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
Guest100610-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Where two people react in uninhibited, unrestricted, spontaneous combustion.
No waiting involved, just reaction.
No thinking, just doing.
No questioning the moment, just living it.

Two people coming together as if the world has stood still and the only thing that matters is this fine moment in which they find themselves embroiled inside each others souls,minds and bodies.

The amazing reaction your partner receives from your giving and taking of pleasures, and yours to theirs.

While in this moment you realize nothing but her.
No failures matter,nor triumphs,accomplishments,dream s,ambitions,not even your statues in this world matter at this moment.
Just You and her are all that matter, if only it be for a moment.
This to me is the best thing about sex.
Guest100610-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #7
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Good sex is like dying and living all at once. A great kiss is like a beautiful fire that slowly consumes you. Building in intensity until your heart could almost burst. I get weak kneed just think about the great kissers....

I can almost always tell how a session will be based on the passion of her kiss!
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #8
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

For me it is the part right after she chops the onions and before she opens up the jar of Miracle Whip (never Hellmans Mayo).

No wait, that may be some other sensual delight. Starting over...

It is the part right before the door opens up and we see each other for the first time. Right before she screams, "EEEEEkkkk." and slams said door.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:59 AM   #9
Tooly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Oh this is a good one. Ever since the first time I hade sex with a Beautiful Lady it always seemed to be in the missionary position. Just when you are about to enter her Looking into her eyes and seeing that elusive look of Sexiness, Your all mine, Take me as you please, Here I am open and willingly inviting you in and then when you do it that look is multiplied by ten. Not a word spoken all body language. MMMMMM
Tooly is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #10
Guest020610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I'm sooooo indecisive on this one, I mean what's not to like??? For me, the time just before the first meeting and you know things are going to happen and you're a little nervous, the heart beats faster, butterflies flying, adrenaline flows, you feel really alive and finally you're together and all of that energy releases as the tip slides past those southern lips along with prolonged passionate kisses ----- mmmmmmmm - so delightful indeed! I want some now!
Guest020610 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #11
Road King 99
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

For me, the truly best parts of sex are the mental aspects.

The mental escape that sex provides is priceless. I have been fortunate enough to have found some ladies with whom I share interests and good chemistry and the memory of our time together has endured far, far beyond the relatively short time we were physically intimate.

The enjoyment and ultimately, "THE ESCAPE" starts with the mental emotions associated with:

The emails or PMs we exchange prior to our session in which the stage is set for our adventure. Communicating with each other as the anticipation of our actual time together develops. The seduction, if you will.

The sensuality associated with LFK and DF Kisses and finding each other's "hot spots" like something as simple as discovering that one of her erogenous zones may be certain areas on her neck.

Actually being able to feel my partner's body respond during activities such as DATY and DATO. My former ATF, described me as a "giver" rather than a "receiver" and she is probably right as I truly enjoy "giving" and experiencing my partner's reactions.

The intense moments. For example, if we are lucky enough to be comfortable verbally expressing our wants, needs, and desires with each other, to have her reach a point where she begs me to stop an activity and almost simultaneously threatens me with bodily harm if I do.

The actual orgasm, of course.

Holding each other, cuddling, and pillow talk.

Each of these in their own way contribute to facilitating that "mental escape' for me and hopefully for my partner as well.
Road King 99 is offline   Quote