Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48404
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
Dirk182
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Got Bush?

I haven't been alive long but in my time the whole 'bare down there' fad has been the standard. I never was a fan unless it was waxed.
I was wondering if I was the only one that's happy to see that bush is coming back? I would actually like to see some providers start growing theirs back!

As long as it's not out of control I think bush is pretty damn hot and better than bald!

How many providers out there would let the 'grass' grow?
Dirk182 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
JohnMacnab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Fur pie was nasty back in the 60s and 70s and it is still nasty.
JohnMacnab is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #3
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

love landing strip - bald creeps me out
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:00 AM   #4
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Fuck that keep it bare
Big Joe is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:03 AM   #5
scorpioseventy7
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

pubes are an accessory. Nothing like a great head of hair with a nice matching trimmed bush.
scorpioseventy7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:13 AM   #6
bustyms.sasha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 44148
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive started growing mine out... nice trim and sexy now
bustyms.sasha is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:27 AM   #7
Cousin Dupree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I love a nicely trimmed bush. Never been a big fan of bare although that is clearly the norm these days.
Cousin Dupree is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:07 AM   #8
Bebe Le Strange
Account Disabled

User ID: 66305

Some women have a few pubic hairs that actually grow just inside the labia minora, and it is excruciatingly painful to have those hairs ripped out in that area. I for one got tired of the waxing, plucking, shaving.. all of which leaves one irritated, itchy, and uncomfortable. Now trimming the hair to avoid such an "out of control bush" is one thing. I think a woman should look like a woman, and not a little girl down there. Unless of course one goes for the prepubescent look..and that to me is just a wee bit disturbing. But.. each to his or her own I guess.
Bebe Le Strange is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:36 AM   #9
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Grow the Bush. Trim it, but let it grow!!!
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:39 AM   #10
chrome1996
Valued Poster

No hair in the pie please! Or the star for that matter. Razor, shave, wax, it might be uncomfortable but painful? Hmm everyone defines pain differently. For me it is painful pulling hair from my teeth.
chrome1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:43 AM   #11
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
Grow the Bush. Trim it, but let it grow!!!
Damn skippy, BBK. I always enjoy a little fur on my face. Lmao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:02 AM   #12
Bebe Le Strange
Account Disabled

User ID: 66305

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome1996 View Post
No hair in the pie please! Or the star for that matter. Razor, shave, wax, it might be uncomfortable but painful? Hmm everyone defines pain differently. For me it is painful pulling hair from my teeth.
Ok go have someone professionally wax your balls and all of the surrounding hair, then tell me if that isn't painful..!

By the way, women get small razor cuts, and hair follicle infections very easily down there. Yes, painful.

Edit:

Women have pubic hair for a reason. The coarse texture is meant to trap dirt and bacteria, and keep it out of her vagina. Many people believe that because of this, the hair gets dirty and gross and should be removed to maintain personal hygiene. However, consider this: if there's no hair for all that dirt and bacteria to get trapped in, it can get inside her vagina and cause infections. What's worse, hair or an infection?

It has also been said that pubic hair forms an air pocket to keep the area cool. Without that air pocket, that area can get sweaty, a perfect breeding ground for yeast and bacteria.

Shaving the pubic area has its own risks. That area can get dirty and full of bacteria, and if there's a nick or cut, than that cut is likely to get infected. Ingrown hairs are infections on their own, and they're very uncomfortable. The skin down there is very sensitive, and prone to razor burn, which is never pleasant. Neither is stubble, which is worse there than it is on the legs or even armpits. Waxing is safer, but if not done properly can cause an infection. There have also been stories of waxing parlors using unsanitary equipment!

Another purpose of pubic hair is to give off pheromones, which are supposed to help a woman attract a mate. Sex can feel a little lacking without those natural pheromones, even if there's no hair down there.

Because of the health risks, some women decide to trim. Trimming does have benefits, it can make oral sex easier, and can make menstruation a little neater, but it's not as risky to her health. This can be a good compromise for many couples who find themselves in conflict over something to simple as shaving.

To many women, their pubic hair is what separates them from the girls. It's womanly, mature, and natural. What the goddess gave her. It should be her decision whether to shave it, wax it, trim it, or leave it be. It's her health, and that's more important than her partner's sexual pleasure.
Bebe Le Strange is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:05 AM   #13
scorpioseventy7
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome1996 View Post
good pussy eaters don't have that problem, find a better technique.
scorpioseventy7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:41 AM   #14
chrome1996
Valued Poster

I wax my balls for fun .. jez. Razor burn? WTF.. I shave the boys regularly as waxing is a mess. I do admit that shaving the taint can be a pain, but not painfull. I dont get razor burn or rash. I'm Irish? I thought panties were designed to keep the bed bugs out? It is a delicate environment but who is pounding sand dirt and bacteria up in there?

scorp I dont waste any time wading thru the bush, my technique ergo is focused and unfettered and follicle free
chrome1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:58 AM   #15
Ramman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

I love a nice trim muff or landing strip.
Ramman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women