Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48404
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2011, 05:16 AM   #1
scorpioseventy7
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
Cool Local and Visiting GFEs

I've come to notice that the GFEs experiences I've had with both local and visiting providers, there is a noticeable different between the two. Like most, I try to book sessions with visiting providers before they reach town. So maybe it's the anxious anticipation of the rendezvous, or maybe it's the import "supply and demand" factor. Maybe just that visitors have more time to prepare for their arrangements. Or perhaps it's something a little less subtle, or maybe I'm just trippin, idk. Whatever it is, the endearing euphoria i tend to feel with GFEs is much more profound with visiting providers I've had sessions with so far. Now don't get me wrong, I've had some spectacular experiences with some local providers, so I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here. I'm just saying there is a difference other than the obvious to me. Maybe some local providers get a different feeling with vising clients, who knows. Your thoughts?
scorpioseventy7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

My experience has been just the opposite. Obviously, every encounter is different, but overall I've found the GFE to be more believable from local providers as opposed to travelling ladies.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #3
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I find that most experiences where there is a build up via email exchanges or a couple of phone calls are more fun. Maybe that is what you are feeling: the sense of connection with the lady due to prior communication; because I do find when I travel, I have much more communication before hand with the gentlemen I will be seeing.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #4
Guest071217-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Agree 100% with Olivia
Guest071217-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #5
scorpioseventy7
Account Disabled

Yes I think Olivia nailed it, there is alot more communicating back-n-forth with the visiting team and i be missing that when she leaves
Old 03-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #6
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It all depends on who you feel that special GFE connection with.

It doesn't matter if she's from Houston, Dallas or Timbuktu, as long as she makes you feel like you're special to her and her alone for the time allotted.

Our local ladies have my deepest respect, but my current ATF is a Dallas girl. She just seems to have a natural ability to bring out the BFE in me, and that makes for a session that leaves me weak in the knees.

Yes, it is still a business transaction. I will never lose sight of that, but for those of us who truly seek out the ultimate GFE...I have found her.

The connection is definitely there...and that is what it is all about.

I also have to admit that I have had more mind blowing GFE sessions with visitors myself, and I believe the reason is, there is a real possibility that they may never come back and this is your one and only shot at her. Therefore, you give her your "A" game and if she is just as into you as you are with her...then you have the recipe for a very passionate encounter.

...and honestly speaking, I would LOVE to find a local provider that I get the butterflies over when it gets close to play time.

She's out there...somewhere.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #7
markeymark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

In theory, it would seem the opposite. A local gal should want as many regulars as possible, therefore providing their best services in there home town. Some traveling providers are here once and never again... And the potential to give mediocre service seems greater. On the other hand, top notch traveling providers with a following that repeat visits here seem to get pre-booked pretty tight, and trying to get an appointment squeezed between the other dozen pre-booked guys during her weekend visit can be frustrating and unappealing.

Being a regular with a local gal having a slow day would seem ideal. Just seems like a provider would up there game for a local they would want to see often and/or at short notice.

As always YMMV no matter where they are from. Chemistry still seems key. Hope i didnt get off topic here.
markeymark is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #8
scorpioseventy7
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by markeymark View Post
Hope i didnt get off topic here.
Not at all bro, your input and opinion is valued on this topic just like everyone elses, great post.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Scorpio, my experience has been the same as yours. For me, at least, I believe part of it is due to the fact that all of the visitors I've seen were in very upscale accommodations. For some strange reason, that makes me feel more secure (and aroused) than a sparsely furnished house or apartment. Don't ask me to explain it because I can't. Might just be the luck of the draw.
Energy is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:28 AM   #10
scorpioseventy7
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
Scorpio, my experience has been the same as yours. For me, at least, I believe part of it is due to the fact that all of the visitors I've seen were in very upscale accommodations. For some strange reason, that makes me feel more secure (and aroused) than a sparsely furnished house or apartment. Don't ask me to explain it because I can't. Might just be the luck of the draw.
Yes I agreed with you on that one energy in regard to incalls, the accommodations thing is always in the back of my mind because it's always the same place week in and week out. No matter how nice the apartment or condo ect. it's like damn, how many guys have been in this place? So I get the MP feeling right off the bat, regardless if its rushed or not, and it definitely takes away from the GFE.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #11
naughty_jasmine69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58821
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm GFE and visiting houson
naughty_jasmine69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #12
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpioseventy7 View Post
I've come to notice that the GFEs experiences I've had with both local and visiting providers, there is a noticeable different between the two. Like most, I try to book sessions with visiting providers before they reach town. So maybe it's the anxious anticipation of the rendezvous, or maybe it's the import "supply and demand" factor. Maybe just that visitors have more time to prepare for their arrangements. Or perhaps it's something a little less subtle, or maybe I'm just trippin, idk. Whatever it is, the endearing euphoria i tend to feel with GFEs is much more profound with visiting providers I've had sessions with so far. Now don't get me wrong, I've had some spectacular experiences with some local providers, so I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here. I'm just saying there is a difference other than the obvious to me. Maybe some local providers get a different feeling with vising clients, who knows. Your thoughts?
Every gent's sentiment on this is going to be different, I can see both sides...However, as a provider, I honestly don't think it should matter if I'm touring or in one of my base cities, it's not going to affect my performance or the quality of my incall.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

For me it's been pretty much split down the middle. Just when I think I find a visiting lady that can't be beat the local gals show their stuff. It's like everyones trying to one-up the other. GOD BLESS AMERICA...
The G.O.A.T is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #14
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Scorpion I share a similar experience, dont get me wrong our home town hotties have been good to me. All in all though I've enjoyed every provider I've met that has been good to me regardless if they are homebased or passing by. My ATF Angelina Adams is in San Antonio, I see her frequently and each time is better than the previous so I agree with you that preparation sometimes tends to add a bit more to the excitement, since she is out of town I tend to be a bit more of a perfectionist when it comes to preparation prior to our meets.

Somethings never get old though, for instance HollyofHouston has a awesome personality that matches her gorgeous looks which keeps gents coming back, and Caramelqtee Mila has an intellectual thats a cut above the rest so im more than sure that keeps the her GFE level steller, I could go on with hometown hotties but the point im making is that overall its the chemistry the client and provider share really.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:08 AM   #15
rhino9
Valued Poster

Now this is a damn interesting thread...!!

Betcha if a pole was taken, most guys would vote for the "out of towners".

Nothing against our home town hotties, they are great.!
Reality is, familiarity breeds contempt.
If you have seen a provider 2-20 times...she is still pretty hot,tasty and unpredictable to you.
After you have seen her 200 times...she is still good, reliable dependable...lots of great things...but she can never be "new" to you again.

Whereas, the "Pros from Dover" mentality takes over in everyone who must make a decision. The best "anything" comes from far away.
It must be better or no one would import it...

On the other side of the playing field...
If you are from out of town...you will be amazed at how small the world is.

Ask any consultant who travels to customer sites in multiple cities...
If you screw up a job in LA or Atlanta or anywhere.....everyone seems to know it.

The providers that travel have had these experiences.
They know if they wish to come back there must be no problems.
They have no White Knights in this town tonight and text will fly on the first awwshit.

As many have said, chemistry is what it is about.
And anything strange always adds magic to the chemistry...
While it may be better to go with the devil you know...you won't know that until you go with the devil you don't know.

Add a little fear to the chemistry...that is something a known quantity cannot provide.

All that being said, as one gets experienced, you get to know more devils...
A dependable top performer that knows what you like...is where we all settle down too eventually.

Then you get a wild hair one night, go out with some crazy bitch named "DoMe AlNight" because she said she could whistle while she worked...you get splinters in your dick cause no one told you she had wooden false teeth...and she ain't no homey..
Chemistry...carpentry...hope the reviews mean something...all that research time you know...
L8r
r9
rhino9 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women