Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2014, 04:06 PM   #1
Lucyny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183047
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Best Way to Handle Dissatisfaction from a Customer Service Perspective--Advice?

Hey, folks! I find myself in a little bit of an awkward position and was wondering if you could help.

Sometimes, things just don't work out right; it's unavoidable in any business. And any customer service manager's training manual will tell you that mistakes are really a blessing in disguise: A customer with no problems will maybe tell one person, a dissatisfied customer will tell ten people... and a customer who had a problem which was resolved by management will tell four people.

The thing is that it's pretty easy to do when you work in a restaurant or retail: Management appears as a different entity from the person who created the problem, and a lot of folks are satisfied by a dessert comp, a discount, or an upgrade of some sort. When you're a sole-proprietor, however, you're operating from a bit of a disadvantage because the person who made the screwup (you) is necessarily the same person who'd be fixing it (you). And in a personal service field, if they're dissatisfied with you, they're likely to not be interested in a comp or discount for future services.

What are some different ways you can think of to handle dissatisfaction, and what have you used/enjoyed in the past?

When I've caught it at about the same time--I've scheduled poorly and have to move a client, I've gotten sick and have to cancel, etc--I've enjoyed sending uncirculated photos, offering a small discount to accommodate for the changed time, or offered an extended time period for the same money. (This obviously has happened less as I've gotten more experience! Except the getting sick one; I still don't want to give anyone a cold.)

When it's after the fact--and I've been working since April, so by now it could theoretically be as much as eight months after the fact--I'm just not sure what to do. Even giving a full refund is impractical, since no one's going to want to travel and meet for that (nor give a mailing address.)

So, yes! Ideas?
Lucyny is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:49 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

What is your specific question? I leave all the ladies dissatisfied so I know I can help you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'm still having a hard time with,
was it
spaghetti & meatballs or Fettuccine Alfredo w/ shrimp and calamari

It would help his story if he keep it the same. But it seems he keeps changing it.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:26 PM   #4
Guest082715-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

It only makes sense to change things up if there is a pattern of dissatisfaction from multiple sources.

Besides, a wise man once said... "You see, you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself"
Guest082715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:36 PM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

15 reviews with only one "no" that sounds one or both had a bad day.
why worry about one fool posting in many reviews with a changing story line of what and when
Old 01-02-2014, 06:37 PM   #6
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

So the barf story was true why pour gas on fire just let it slide.
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:43 PM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
So the barf story was true why pour gas on fire just let it slide.
it may be true
I will go with it is not as he keeps changing his story.
Its not easy to keep a lie right
or did I miss something
Old 01-02-2014, 07:13 PM   #8
Lucyny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183047
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate you standing up for me--but I do have to say that this is a particular mistake I made twice early in my career, particularly when not "in control" of the proceedings. (My main error there, I believe, was thinking that the job involved being capable and willing toward most anything--I've since set stricter limits, and don't let folks pull at my head.)

I apologized at the time, and IIRC we continued to completion; I hadn't realized the problem was the size it was as a result. I am sincere in my desire to make things better, and regret having caused JB such trauma.

However, I'm at a loss for how to do so, particularly given that he's been posting about it where I'm unable to respond.

I felt that sending a generic message inquiring how I could make things better was weak. Therefore, I'm asking for specific suggestions for dissatisfaction management, particularly ones that any of you gentlemen or ladies have had particular enjoyment of or luck with.

Thanks!
Lucyny is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:21 PM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyny View Post
Therefore, I'm asking for specific suggestions for dissatisfaction management, particularly ones that any of you gentlemen or ladies have had particular enjoyment of or luck with.

Thanks!
forget it, let this thread die or go on without you
and post a cartoon. I like your cartoons.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:25 PM   #10
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
forget it, let this thread die or go on without you
and post a cartoon. I like your cartoons.
Amen
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:30 PM   #11
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Lucy,

Don't sweat it......some of the old reprobates around here make me wanna puke too!

elg.........
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:31 PM   #12
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

don't go to red lobster, I have issues there as well food makes me puke
its all good, you got good reviews, don't worry, jb is ok hes just making light of it and have a little laugh, he don't mean no harm
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:33 PM   #13
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

well...since i had had a recent situation of sorts with a couple of gents speaking out twards me due to their mishaps claiming to be my mishap..you offered a solution..weather they partake is their shortcoming..not yours..

best advice...move on..you cant possibly have a positive experience with all gents..

understand this..you have not caused them trama..trama is losing a leg arm or.. their head...death..
woa..are they in the ground cuz of you..i doubt it..

in this biz..they get pissed say something bout you that isnt accurate and think they impact your biz..thats why they say it..they want you to think..oh my biz is at a low..i gotta takem back..hah!!! id like to also express this when they hit you up thinkin they can strong arm ya.....( u can use this..no cost to ya..) ijs..especially past aggressive behavior clients....those are the best..post crap cuz they pissed you did something now..oh yea..the best x clients to date!!

."Bitch..you aint my pimp"

and baby ..just keep rollin on...

..keep on..you doin good.this aint the ny times..

and dang understand this..
one or two bad reviews..aint gonna break ya or make ya..believe me...believe me...

post their crap in the info share..tends to put things in perspective for them..
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:34 PM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Amen
Holey crap, we agree on something
I give you one thing, you have the balls to post it. cool
Doove pm's when we agree, c________ s______
Old 01-02-2014, 07:35 PM   #15
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
well...since i had had a recent situation of sorts with a couple of gents speaking out twards me due to their mishaps claiming to be my mishap..you offered a solution..weather they partake is their shortcoming..not yours..

best advice...move on..you cant possibly have a positive experience with all gents..

understand this..you have not caused them trama..trama is losing a leg arm or.. their head...death..
woa..are they in the ground cuz of you..i doubt it..

in this biz..they get pissed say something bout you that isnt accurate and think they impact your biz..thats why they say it..they want you to think..oh my biz is at a low..i gotta takem back..hah!!!

..keep on..you doin good.this aint the ny times..

and dang understand this..
one or two bad reviews..aint gonna break ya or make ya..believe me...believe me...

post their crap in the info share..tends to put things in perspective for them...
Amen
Lexxxy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women