Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2015, 01:38 PM   #1
Iam45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Of Bars, offices and Janitor closets

My experience in the library was considered "whoa". To that point, how about other locations? Such as the office, or a janitors closet? I have heard of it, and seen it in TV shows only. Never thought of that as real. Is it real?
Iam45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:09 PM   #2
M69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Places

My girlfriend and I have done parking lots/garages, public family bathrooms, my office desk and changing rooms at department stores. We have a few more public places on the list. It is very erotic knowing people are just the other side of the window/door not knowing what is happening on the other side.
M69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:36 PM   #3
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You mean to think that having experienced, supposedly, jacking off in a public library in front of a complete stranger and having that go well, you're on the fence thinking people actually have sex in an office, closet, bar, or whatever?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:38 PM   #4
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

OK I will bite. Yes all real.

During my 60 years of sexual experiences, I can list where and how I haven't performed sex which has always been with a female human; ugh to any other!!

Janitor closet, garage, sky jumping, on skis, walking, running, none of which are on TDL.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:58 PM   #5
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I tried to fuck in a parking garage once, I cold cut myself on my door frame and gave a (hopefully) random group of Mexican church goers a view of the milky white moon. After that I've kept a locked door between me and any shenanigans. I've busted a bunch of people fucking at the end of my driveway. I'd let them be, but they throw their leavings out of their window. So now I pepper their car/truck/van with rat shot.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:11 PM   #6
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam45 View Post
My experience in the library was considered "whoa". To that point, how about other locations? Such as the office, or a janitors closet? I have heard of it, and seen it in TV shows only. Never thought of that as real. Is it real?
Personally, I didn't find doing it in the library "whoa". What I commented on was that it sounded like you jacked off in a library in front of an unsuspecting "girl" who had "never seen cum or an erect penis".

Sounds more like you violated someone, hence the "whoa". That's just how it read to me. Please tell me if I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

Edit: I hadn't read your post in that other thread til now. Thanks for clearing that up.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:09 AM   #7
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had sex in a gondola with boyfriend at the time in Aspen Colorado. We had whole thing to ourselves and was at night. So on the way down from top of mountain after a private party, we did it standing up doggie and I was pressed up against the glass. That was a great view of the town down below!!
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:45 AM   #8
Iam45
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Personally, I didn't find doing it in the library "whoa". What I commented on was that it sounded like you jacked off in a library in front of an unsuspecting "girl" who had "never seen cum or an erect penis".

Sounds more like you violated someone, hence the "whoa". That's just how it read to me. Please tell me if I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

Edit: I hadn't read your post in that other thread til now. Thanks for clearing that up.
Thanks. So riddle me this: How would one go about initiating any sexual request without going through the risk of violating?
Iam45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 05:43 AM   #9
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks. So riddle me this: How would one go about initiating any sexual request without going through the risk of violating?
Are you serious? Nevermind. You probably are.

Heres your answer: if you don't already know the answer to that question then no amount of explanation will help you.

I hope the next unsuspecting girl you jackoff in front of has her dad or brother nearby and he beats the fuck out of you. If that's the only way you can meet women then maybe consider therapy before you end up in jail or the hospital.
Old 12-02-2015, 06:54 AM   #10
Iam45
Valued Poster

That is not an answer THN. Try harder.

The problem is you have double standards. If you want it, it is good. If not, then it is a violation. How is the man support know if you want it or not?
At least with women in the hobby business, they have made their intent clear. What about the ladies I meet everyday? They don't have it written on their forehead that they are open to sex.
Iam45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 07:00 AM   #11
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, in the real world, it's a socializing process; reading of ques, body language, that kind of stuff. And like I said, if you don't already know that then no amount of explanation will help you.

I'm backing away slowly from this one since you admittedly lack a right and wrong switch when it comes to women. I'm glad you found the hobby though. Seems it's helped others.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:02 AM   #12
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

The problem is you have double standards. If you want it, it is good. If not, then it is a violation. How is the man support know if you want it or not?
At least with women in the hobby business, they have made their intent clear. What about the ladies I meet everyday? They don't have it written on their forehead that they are open to sex.
I'm not being funny, are you really this socially ignorant?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 07:10 AM   #13
Iam45
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Well, in the real world, it's a socializing process; reading of ques, body language, that kind of stuff. And like I said, if you don't already know that then no amount of explanation will help you.

I'm backing away slowly from this one since you admittedly lack a right and wrong switch when it comes to women. I'm glad you found the hobby though. Seems it's helped others.
Double standards all the way. Very typical of real world ladies. I socialize with ladies, very much. But at what point can I ask her for sex? Read her eyes? Yes. That is what I did when I jacked off to the girl, and it worked. But you call it a violation.
Iam45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 07:12 AM   #14
Iam45
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I'm not being funny, are you really this socially ignorant?
Yes. I am. Because ladies like THN call it out as violations. Last thing I want is a lady crying out that I violated her.
Iam45 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 07:16 AM   #15
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:

Dem rape double standards. What a guy.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women