Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2019, 11:24 PM   #1
LostInDallas
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20
Question OTC: how much

I’ve been talking to a girl at the lodge and will be taking her to lunch next week. We’re going to spend some time enjoying each other after. What is a reasonable amount to gift her for our time together? It’s an everything goes situation.
LostInDallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:25 AM   #2
eightisenough
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Need more info.

Her Looks: 4-6 in daylight or 9+ in daylight?

Her Motivation: Village bicycle or white whale? How would you describe the dancers she is close to in the club? What's your history with her?
Her Jaded index: Is she younger or older? How long has she been a dancer?
eightisenough is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 07:11 AM   #3
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInDallas View Post
I’ve been talking to a girl at the lodge and will be taking her to lunch next week. We’re going to spend some time enjoying each other after. What is a reasonable amount to gift her for our time together? It’s an everything goes situation.
Has she already agreed to go to lunch and provide extras afterwards? It doesn't seem like it because it she had she would likely have told you her rate for doing so. Or she might be planning on springing it on you at the last minute and hoping you're too weak to say no or negotiate.

You should ask her what her rate is for doing that stuff because I doubt the donation is up to you. It could be a hustle..
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 10:37 AM   #4
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

How hot is this girl from the lodge?

I usually do $300 for a basic hour. It depends on a lot, how badly you want her, how hot she is, how long you’ll be together. Is this something you want to do on a recurring basis, or is this a really rare event?

Somewhere between $300 and $500, IMO. If it gets to $1,000 you’re not in completely uncharted territory but definitely at the top end of the range.

It also depends on how much money you have and make?
For me, I know exactly how much take home I make each day, and I try to limit my otc spending to 50-75% of a single days take home pay.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 01:19 PM   #5
LostInDallas
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20
Arrow Follow-up

Thanks for all the info so far!

I’d say she’s an 8 in daylight. She doesn’t really hang out with other dancers. She pretty much does her own thing.

Lunch and extras have already been agreed to. As stated in original post: it’s an everything goes situation. Her attitude about payment is pretty much just give me what you want to. We had a great time ITC and she didn’t tell me a price. We were together for a couple hours and I didn’t know how much to give so I gave her $$.

She’s mid-30s and been dancing probably like 10yrs off and on. This will more likely not be a one-time deal. We were talking about her bringing a friend or two the next time once we’ve had our fun together.

I just don’t want to be cheap and I want to be fair. She’s really nice and I enjoy hanging out with her.
LostInDallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 04:11 PM   #6
eightisenough
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInDallas View Post
Thanks for all the info so far!

I’d say she’s an 8 in daylight. She doesn’t really hang out with other dancers. She pretty much does her own thing.

Lunch and extras have already been agreed to. As stated in original post: it’s an everything goes situation. Her attitude about payment is pretty much just give me what you want to. We had a great time ITC and she didn’t tell me a price. We were together for a couple hours and I didn’t know how much to give so I gave her $$.

She’s mid-30s and been dancing probably like 10yrs off and on. This will more likely not be a one-time deal. We were talking about her bringing a friend or two the next time once we’ve had our fun together.

I just don’t want to be cheap and I want to be fair. She’s really nice and I enjoy hanging out with her.

If you already went 200 ITC for a few hours, I'd go with that outside the club.

Only cavat, if you REALLY think it'll be ongoing, it's always better to start lower and go up over time. Where ever you start, it'll never get below that.

If you want to bang her regular, bring up the idea of going semi frequently for some flat week rate. Some amount that adds up to less that 200 /OTC.
eightisenough is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 05:51 PM   #7
mb60
Valued Poster

If you already went 200 ITC for a few hours, I'd go with that outside the club.

Let me know how that works out for you regarding next time for otc.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:49 PM   #8
7Zark7
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

$500 would be the floor, the ceiling is as much as she can juice out of you...been talking to one for OTC possibilities, and it was $500
7Zark7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 01:24 AM   #9
sandman77
Registered Member

I see another girl at the lodge, night shift. Defiantly an 8 in day light. I pay her $700 for the evening. Dinner, dancing at a club and extras. Our dates have gone from 3-6 hours.

It helps that I’m a regular and drop $100 on her each time I’m in the club. 2-3 times a month.

Did yours provide extras in the club or just dances? She maybe expecting more than $200 if she has to work harder OTC...

Clear communications and expectations is key. Say something like, all I have is X in my pocket, will that work?
sandman77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women