Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounter Reports - Houston
test
Encounter Reports - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2022, 02:53 PM   #1
Echelon
Registered Member

Encounters: 19
Default Encounter: Fun with Conner

Date: 12/25/22
Name: Conner_DDD
User ID:: -
Phone: 4099959521
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?41910-Conner_DDD
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Willowbrook
Activities: Bbbj, ss, doggy, prone bone, mish
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, nice large natural tits
Recommendation: Yes
Echelon is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 08:52 PM   #2
Solarsystem
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

you would be one of the few. I don't post here muchi(n fact until last night I thought Eccie was out of business and replaced by Ourhome2.net). yet in the last 6 years I have seen approx 8 providers. very infrequent, One was Conner. she was the very last one. without exception, she was unequivocally the worst provider I have seen. a complete ripoff. I did post a review. the visit with her occurred in May 2019.beware of her
Solarsystem is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 07:45 AM   #3
onebigjohn72
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarsystem View Post
you would be one of the few. I don't post here muchi(n fact until last night I thought Eccie was out of business and replaced by Ourhome2.net). yet in the last 6 years I have seen approx 8 providers. very infrequent, One was Conner. she was the very last one. without exception, she was unequivocally the worst provider I have seen. a complete ripoff. I did post a review. the visit with her occurred in May 2019.beware of her
Why? Why do you feel the need to post something so negative? You have posted here on Eccie 3 times in 12 years since joining. OH2 is not functionally consistent enough to be an actual replacement.

I have seen Connor and found her to be as advertised, enjoyable and easy to arrange. Your comment reads like a jilted ex or someone who just can't let go of one bad experience 2.5 years ago.

I am not a white knight but I see NO value in your comment other than a need to be negative. Care to contribute a positive review more relevant than your last in 2017? I tire of the negativity...if you don't enjoy the hobby then quit.
onebigjohn72 is online now   Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 09:24 AM   #4
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebigjohn72 View Post
Why? Why do you feel the need to post something so negative? You have posted here on Eccie 3 times in 12 years since joining. OH2 is not functionally consistent enough to be an actual replacement.

I have seen Connor and found her to be as advertised, enjoyable and easy to arrange. Your comment reads like a jilted ex or someone who just can't let go of one bad experience 2.5 years ago.

I am not a white knight but I see NO value in your comment other than a need to be negative. Care to contribute a positive review more relevant than your last in 2017? I tire of the negativity...if you don't enjoy the hobby then quit.
Why are you so bothered by his comment? That was his experience and the goal of these forums is to share out experiences. Those who stay silent on bad encounters are doing a disservice to their fellow mongers here. AND he did post a review and brought it back up here as reference so what's the issue?

His comment wasn't rude or degrading or out of line. I've read more bad about her than good and he is entitled to his opinion.
Uomo is online now   Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 10:56 AM   #5
Mr Willy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
Why are you so bothered by his comment? That was his experience and the goal of these forums is to share out experiences. Those who stay silent on bad encounters are doing a disservice to their fellow mongers here. AND he did post a review and brought it back up here as reference so what's the issue?

His comment wasn't rude or degrading or out of line. I've read more bad about her than good and he is entitled to his opinion.
I was wondering the same thing. He did not elaborate about why her service sucked and none of the 3 reviews he has posted here are about her. If someone is going to call out a provider and say her service was bad then he should elaborate about why unless he has a review here that we can read and find out.
Mr Willy is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 10:19 PM   #6
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Willy View Post
I was wondering the same thing. He did not elaborate about why her service sucked and none of the 3 reviews he has posted here are about her. If someone is going to call out a provider and say her service was bad then he should elaborate about why unless he has a review here that we can read and find out.
Solar's first sentence is very bitter and I'm sure is untrue. I'm pretty sure that a look at her reviews would indicate that most are YES. Also, if he did a review, then was not on ECCIE and he should have provided a link.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 10:29 PM   #7
SLAMMAN
Premium Access

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4..._reviews&pp=10
SLAMMAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 06:51 AM   #8
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

DoubleEagle is online now   Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 08:37 AM   #9
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarsystem View Post
There was a NO review in May of 2019. However, it was not by you. It was by someone with the handle jamesphoto who gave his location as Michigan and joined ECCIE the day after the reported encounter. IMO that review and this post are highly suspect. One thing does pussle me. Why do guys automatically assume that a NO review is honest?
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 09:24 AM   #10
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Good point Jag, I never bothered to look through all her reviews which I should have done.
Uomo is online now   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Guest080424

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women