Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41278
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2023, 04:32 PM   #1
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Screening

Some guys are fine with it, some aren't. I want to hear from the gentlemen who have an aversion to being screened .... what would make you comfortable AND keep the providers safe? I ask because I am exploring an incall in Addison and it is new territory for me. Any legitimate advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

______________________________ __________

(940) 268-5538
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 07:34 PM   #2
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Do what you feel you need to do to stay safe. NO matter how loose your screening, some guys will never be happy. As long as you keep in mind the more regirous the screening, the smaller your client pool, just do what you need and don't worry about it. Your #1 concern had better be you, not clients
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 08:12 PM   #3
Sjj1jxg
Gaining Momentum

Of course you need to do what you are comfortable with.
Sjj1jxg is online now   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 08:36 PM   #4
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Some guys are fine with it, some aren't. I want to hear from the gentlemen who have an aversion to being screened .... what would make you comfortable AND keep the providers safe? I ask because I am exploring an incall in Addison and it is new territory for me. Any legitimate advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Let's see, screening for your safety and his dependability/how he respects your time and person.......

You can choose to go with the opinions of providers who have never seen a hobbyist who contacts you with an appointment or what other guys have to say about him. Or you could go with the ladies whom he has seen for sessions say about him. It seems like a no-brainer to me, but you would be surprised what some providers take as gold when it comes to providers setting an appointment or not with a potential client.

Nothing is ever 100%, but whatever your method you choose, make it whatever makes you the most comfortable in seeing someone.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 01:53 AM   #5
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Shameless plug for P411 - In all the years I've been on it, I have never seen anything here to indicate a breech in their security - ie the anonymity of the providers & hobbyist.

I can't think of time when I've seen a report from a provider that a 411 verified hobbyist was a lawman or violent. Shitheads? well that happens.

Personally I draw the line at sending my personal information - real name etc to a provider.

Seems that is a growing requirement - but if the girl is worried about her identity - why shouldn't I worry about mine? All of us are now Felons and that's just a bridge too far for some pussy.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 05:09 AM   #6
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Great question. P411. If a lady needs more, I'm comfortable with providing multiple references. I don't see how work information, my ID, or a photo keep a lady safe. I guess in theory more information is always great, but if personal information gets stolen from hospitals and Target, I have a feeling my personal information wouldn't be safe with providers either.
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 06:12 AM   #7
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Do what you feel you need to do to stay safe. NO matter how loose your screening, some guys will never be happy. As long as you keep in mind the more regirous the screening, the smaller your client pool, just do what you need and don't worry about it. Your #1 concern had better be you, not clients
Nice answer - thank you
Old 05-01-2023, 06:17 AM   #8
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
Shameless plug for P411 - In all the years I've been on it, I have never seen anything here to indicate a breech in their security - ie the anonymity of the providers & hobbyist.

I can't think of time when I've seen a report from a provider that a 411 verified hobbyist was a lawman or violent. Shitheads? well that happens.

Personally I draw the line at sending my personal information - real name etc to a provider.

Seems that is a growing requirement - but if the girl is worried about her identity - why shouldn't I worry about mine? All of us are now Felons and that's just a bridge too far for some pussy.
I can understand that, and yes P411 is a good tool, as long as the guy has at least 5 okays from ladies who have been established for a while. I only ask for LinkedIn if a person has no other references or online profile as a hobbyist.. At that point, with my 39 reviews, I am the established personage, and he is the unknown. Some gentlemen will provide it: others will not.
Old 05-01-2023, 06:22 AM   #9
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post
Great question. P411. If a lady needs more, I'm comfortable with providing multiple references. I don't see how work information, my ID, or a photo keep a lady safe. I guess in theory more information is always great, but if personal information gets stolen from hospitals and Target, I have a feeling my personal information wouldn't be safe with providers either.
All a provider is doing is establishing that you have a real job that isn't affiliated with LE. Having had a very close encounter ( thank God, I wasn't arrested! ) with LE at a hotel, I simply refuse to see anyone in a hotel who doesn't provide screening info. I treat personal residences similarly, but more for personal safety reasons than for being a sting op ....
Old 05-01-2023, 07:12 AM   #10
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post

Don't get me wrong-- P411 is a great tool. But there was a major infiltration in Oklahoma and another in Louisiana where clients ended up arrested for stupid shit-- then handed their account over to LE to get out of it. The Oklahoma situation was so bad that I remember both P411 and either here or ASPD (can't remember the exact timeline) shutting down the Oklahoma board temporarily. There's still at least one active provider here that got caught up in the Louisiana situation. There have also been P411 clients who have gone rogue after numerous OKs. There are also people with a lot of P411 OK's-- but the girls who gave the OK's also won't recommend the gentleman.

The rule for the OK's is that if the guy asks for the OK and did not assault you and is not LE, you give him the OK-- regardless of whether or not you'd actually recommend them. This is why many of us at the very least are still going to reach out to a couple of OK's-- particularly if we know the ladies personally.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 07:23 AM   #11
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
All a provider is doing is establishing that you have a real job that isn't affiliated with LE. Having had a very close encounter ( thank God, I wasn't arrested! ) with LE at a hotel, I simply refuse to see anyone in a hotel who doesn't provide screening info. I treat personal residences similarly, but more for personal safety reasons than for being a sting op ....
I understand the desire to avoid LE. I just don't think a LinkedIn profile and a Texas Id will stop that. There have been undercover cops for decades. Faking work information or an ID is easy. At the same time, guys don't get to have a lady's Id or work information (for good reason - guys can be stalkers and shouldn't know where a lady lives if she doesn't want him to). At the end of the day you should do what makes you feel safe. This is just a guy's perspective on why I wouldn't give my ID. The risk would be high for me and I don't see how it gives a lady more safety than p411 verification plus 3 known providers saying I'm OK.
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 07:32 AM   #12
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

two things and I have been round a LONG time.
Everyone is at risk here..
you cannot screen everyone 100%

there is no magic solution. If this adventure causes you to anxiety then get out--and this goes for both men and women.
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 07:40 AM   #13
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Don't get me wrong-- P411 is a great tool. But there was a major infiltration in Oklahoma and another in Louisiana where clients ended up arrested for stupid shit-- then handed their account over to LE to get out of it. The Oklahoma situation was so bad that I remember both P411 and either here or ASPD (can't remember the exact timeline) shutting down the Oklahoma board temporarily. There's still at least one active provider here that got caught up in the Louisiana situation. There have also been P411 clients who have gone rogue after numerous OKs. There are also people with a lot of P411 OK's-- but the girls who gave the OK's also won't recommend the gentleman.

The rule for the OK's is that if the guy asks for the OK and did not assault you and is not LE, you give him the OK-- regardless of whether or not you'd actually recommend them. This is why many of us at the very least are still going to reach out to a couple of OK's-- particularly if we know the ladies personally.
Good info! Thanks .... I will start reaching out rather than just trusting okays
Old 05-01-2023, 07:43 AM   #14
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post
I understand the desire to avoid LE. I just don't think a LinkedIn profile and a Texas Id will stop that. There have been undercover cops for decades. Faking work information or an ID is easy. At the same time, guys don't get to have a lady's Id or work information (for good reason - guys can be stalkers and shouldn't know where a lady lives if she doesn't want him to). At the end of the day you should do what makes you feel safe. This is just a guy's perspective on why I wouldn't give my ID. The risk would be high for me and I don't see how it gives a lady more safety than p411 verification plus 3 known providers saying I'm OK.
A real LinkedIn Id has tell tale signs - it is a great reference for screening. A vice squad member won't be building input for years ... ;-)

And no, I don't give out an address. You have to meet me somewhere public and follow me back to my place for a 1st time meeting.
Old 05-01-2023, 07:44 AM   #15
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter6.5 View Post
two things and I have been round a LONG time.
Everyone is at risk here..
you cannot screen everyone 100%

there is no magic solution. If this adventure causes you to anxiety then get out--and this goes for both men and women.
Oh, I certainly understand the risks.
The only things that are 100%: death and taxes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women