Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default Why Romney Is Going to Romp over Obama in November

Why Romney Is Going to Romp over Obama in November

By The Drive-By Pundit

For those of you fretting over the latest "FoxNews/ABC-CBS-NBC/Wall Street Journal/USAToday/Perth Amboy Times/And Whatnot" poll showing Obama 300 points ahead of Romney in the race for the presidency, do yourself a big favor -- ignore it, and everything like it.
I have for months now, and it's been great for my blood pressure. When a TV news report on the latest polls comes on television, I instantly change the channel. When I hear the word "poll" on my radio, I quickly switch stations. When I happen upon a newspaper article or column about polls, I promptly flip to the funny pages.
As a former journalist, I've learned that most polls commissioned by news outlets are done not to reflect reality, but to distort it. In the same way Hollywood has discovered it can cheaply fill airtime with so-called "reality shows," news outlets have found they can fill their pages with polls.
Book it: Romney's going to win this election in a romp come November. I'm certain of this because there is a key factor that's being overlooked this time around -- blacks have lost their passion for Obama.
I see that loss reflected in the faces of my fellow blacks, who at the mention of Obama's name no longer beam with rapturous joy -- something we blacks normally reserve for winning lottery tickets and intimate getaways with persons not our spouses. As the saying went in the 'hood where I grew up: "If he looks happy, he's either hit the number or he's cheating."
I also hear it in their voices. Back in 2008, when blacks spoke of Obama, it was like they were describing an encounter with the divine. Obama was "The One" and the "savior of the black man," as my Aunt Gladys shouted over the telephone to me after learning I was backing McCain. Now what I'm hearing are sentiments more in line with "Give the man a chance" and "He needs more time to turn things around." Blacks are clearly engaged in excuse-making for a failed deity.
But most of all, I see blacks' loss of passion for Obama in their eyes. Before, when blacks spoke of Obama, they looked you square in the eye with confident, euphoric gazes, much like a cat eying a cornered mouse. But the reality of double-digit unemployment, diminishing household incomes, and soaring gas and grocery bills sank in long ago in the black community. Now when blacks talk about Obama, their eyes are listless and dull, almost despondent.
Oh sure, when it comes to their waning ardor for Obama, blacks put up a good front, especially around whites -- i.e., pollsters. But I know my people "like every square inch of my glorious naked body" (a little Rush Limbaugh lingo there). When in the wrong and confronted by whites, blacks will always hide their true thoughts and feelings, much in the same obstinate way as their refusal to admit that O.J. did it. (He did, by the way.)
Blacks have discovered Obama for what they suspected he was to begin with: the newest in a long line of black would-be-messiahs/hucksters who were also at first described as charismatic, inspirational, visionary, and eloquent. Those names include the likes of Marion Barry, Carl Stokes, Coleman Young, Richard Hatcher, Kenneth Gibson, and Lionel J. Wilson. Each failed miserably, and though black people are loath to acknowledge that fact out loud, deep down, they know it. Black politicians -- especially of the liberal Democrat bent -- are all doomed to failure because each one believes he's the second coming of Dr. Martin Luther King. Their shtick is all the same: lofty rhetoric, pretensions of divinity, charm that inspires unquestioning, religious-like devotion (sound familiar?). Those are great qualities for a civil rights leader but poor preparation for one with aspirations of being the most powerful man in the world. Let's face it: for all his greatness, Dr. King would have made a lousy president.
I know what I'm saying can be dismissed as anecdotal, but there really is something refreshingly conservative in the air again in the black community. Black "pastors say their congregants are asking how a true Christian could back same-sex marriage as President Barack Obama" does. If the story can be believed, some black pastors are encouraging their congregations not to vote on Election Day, given the choice between the Rock Star in Chief and a Mormon.
Which brings me back to polls, and why Romney will be our next president. Polls are largely not picking up on blacks' massive loss of passion for Obama. All of their turnout models assume that in November, blacks will vote for Obama in the same numbers as they did in 2008 -- 13 percent of the national vote versus 11 percent in 2004, which is more traditional. No longer motivated by passion, you can expect 2 million fewer blacks to pull the lever for Obama this time around, spelling doom for his re-election prospects.
So romp on, Romney! Romp on!
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #2
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I can't figure out if your rant is sarcastic, racist, or a little of both...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #3
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Oh it's both, as are most of his posts.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #4
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Oh it's both, as are most of his posts.
Well he must be familiar with the rules, because the Sandbox is the only place that is allowed on ECCIE.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:59 AM   #5
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Actually, it's just delusional.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well he must be familiar with the rules, because the Sandbox is the only place that is allowed on ECCIE.
I wasn't aware sarcasm was banned on ECCIE, except for the Sandbox.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not "his" rant, moron.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #8
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It's not "his" rant, moron.
It never is.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #9
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
96% of blacks voted for Obama, but they say I'm the racist!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

A little message from me to you racist liberals:

Just imagine if 96% of whites ALWAYS voted Republican. The Democrats would be out of business.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:44 AM   #10
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I wasn't aware sarcasm was banned on ECCIE, except for the Sandbox.
Sarcasm isn't banned anywhere, but racism is, blowhard...
Old 09-21-2012, 10:46 AM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Always play the race card when you run out of arguments. Typical.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #12
markroxny
Valued Poster

WRONG AGAIN MARSHALL!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Old 11-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #13
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
WRONG AGAIN MARSHALL!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
It's not Marshall. It's CumCzar.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #14
GQ Romantic
Registered Member

Let it Go and lets move on !!! My goodness!!! This Fox news mentalitry gotta go!!!!
GQ Romantic is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Where have you been the past year, GQ? Here? I don't think so. Been a lot of nasty shit and I think the nerds are delivering the ass whooping the bullies rightfully deserve.

Expect this to go on another few weeks.

Feel free to post about the Dallas Cowboys or what have you...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women