Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2016, 08:43 PM   #1
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Default Should he or shouldn't he?

Click Like if you think he should....
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:20 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

Assange dumped some DNC voice mails tonight ... just before Odumbo began to speak.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:32 PM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The only thing that surprises me about you douche-bags using the intelligence service of a country with a political system that is the sworn enemy of our way of life is that you waited this long to do it.

All they have to do is make up what you want to see. Because you'll believe anything at this point that is negative about Clinton. They'll flood you with the 30000 emails trump asked for, the 30000 that there is no way to tell if they are true or if they are part of a psy-op.

You will do their work for them.

They will sell you a bill of goods that you will use to hang us with.(loosely based on a purported quote by Lenin).

I have no trouble believing that you would do it to put trump in the White House. That couldn't be less of a surprise.
Quote:

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:39 PM   #4
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

| 7 users liked this post

7 useful idiots and counting.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:41 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The only thing that surprises me about you douche-bags using the intelligence service of a country with a political system that is the sworn enemy of our way of life is that you waited this long to do it.

All they have to do is make up what you want to see. Because you'll believe anything at this point that is negative about Clinton. They'll flood you with the 30000 emails trump asked for, the 30000 that there is no way to tell if they are true or if they are part of a psy-op.

They will sell you a bill of goods that you will use to hang us with.(loosely based on a purported quote by Lenin).

I have no trouble believing that you would do it to put trump in the White House. That couldn't be less of a surprise.
For two years, lib-retards like you have been claiming "there's no proof" hildebeest did anything wrong, masterdickmuncher, and here you are with even less proof claiming the Russians did something wrong. hildebeest should be in the big house, masterdickmuncher, not the white house. You dim-retards should have picked a different candidate, masterdickmuncher. And if Odumbo, his DOJ, the FBI and the lame-stream media are going to manipulate evidence and an election, masterdickmuncher; then hooray for Assange, and you can take your hypocritical notion of right and wrong and go fuck yourself.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:43 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Oh btw, they ripped Drumpf's legs off tonight and shoved them up his ass.

He'll blow himself up. And we'll be safe.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:05 PM   #7
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

Are you an IT expert, dickmuncher? Didn't think so. The DNC blamed Russians for hacking their email based on digital fingerprints. Did you notice how they didn't deny the leaked emails are real? Pooty-poot can't possibly make up 30,000 fake emails without being exposed. Names, dates, content, style, digital markers would all have to fit together perfectly and be consistent with everyone else's email archives. It wouldn't take the NSA or the FBI more than 5 seconds to figure it out, blow the whistle and yell foul.

You're the douchebag who will believe anything.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:54 AM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Are you an IT expert, dickmuncher? Didn't think so. The DNC blamed Russians for hacking their email based on digital fingerprints. Did you notice how they didn't deny the leaked emails are real? Pooty-poot can't possibly make up 30,000 fake emails without being exposed. Names, dates, content, style, digital markers would all have to fit together perfectly and be consistent with everyone else's email archives. It wouldn't take the NSA or the FBI more than 5 seconds to figure it out, blow the whistle and yell foul.

You're the douchebag who will believe anything.
First off anus breath, who said they had to fake 30000? That's plain stupid. But they could easily make up 5 or ten needed to convince skeptical, poorly educated supporters.
We both know it would only take 1 for you.

Here is a little something to read while you're cleansing your mom.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg hack 1.jpg (164.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg hack 2.jpg (182.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg hack 3.jpg (201.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg hack 4.jpg (153.5 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg hack 5.jpg (198.2 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg hack 6.jpg (61.9 KB, 44 views)
Old 07-28-2016, 03:02 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nu...82P0JI20120326

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"][B]March 2012

Quote:
"Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him "space" until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin.

The unusually frank exchange came as Obama and Medvedev huddled together on the eve of a global nuclear security summit in the South Korean capital, unaware their words were being picked up by microphones as reporters were led into the room.

U.S. plans for an anti-missile shield have bedeviled relations between Washington and Moscow despite Obama's "reset" in ties between the former Cold War foes. Obama's Republican opponents have accused him of being too open to concessions to Russia on the issue.
It's ok to agree with the Russians to leave the NATO countries unprotected from a Russian missile attack (or one from Iran), but for God's sake don't ask the Russians for copies of emails that the SOS doesn't want the voters in the United States to see.......

.. RIGHT MUNCHKIN AND ALL THE LITTLE GRUBER ELVES?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 03:06 AM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

yes, if they have it
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:12 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So now, the LLephantMan is all-in with Putin?

You guys are amazing.

I'll miss you all when you lose the bet.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:17 AM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nu...82P0JI20120326

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"][B]March 2012

It's ok to agree with the Russians to leave the NATO countries unprotected from a Russian missile attack (or one from Iran), but for God's sake don't ask the Russians for copies of emails that the SOS doesn't want the voters in the United States to see.......

.. RIGHT MUNCHKIN AND ALL THE LITTLE GRUBER ELVES?
It'll be OK Lex. The MSM will work with Dems to put a positive spin on a nuclear Holocaust. Settle down!

Politico gots this!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:22 AM   #13
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

assange is doing a service, shining light on the cockroaches who thought they could be their true selves in secret
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:33 PM   #14
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This would not even be a topic if it were not for Hillary violating the law by using her own personal server so she could hide her illegal Clinton Crime Foundation deals.
Putin has plenty of money so I wonder what he is asking for the info.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 09:40 PM   #15
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

If the Russians offered any kind of evidence that would hurt Mr. Trump, the Democrats would use it.

If the commie Vlad Putin has the goods on Hillary, I'll bet he will hang on to them and hope she gets elected, so he can humiliate her. He plays chess, not checkers.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women