Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60627
gman4453271
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42230
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36599
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
CJ7
Valued Poster

Default we'll figure it out later

"So I haven't laid out all of the details about how we're going to deal with each deduction, so I think it's kind of interesting for the groups to try and score it, because frankly it can't be scored, because those kinds of details will have to be worked out with Congress, and we have a wide array of options."

HUH?

dont look now Willard, but the election is right on your ass, and you havent worked out the details yet?

yeah, that'll work !!!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

fair enough tax returns are not that important

but not having or releasing an actual policy at this stage of the game ?

nobody has anything to say about that?

really?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Policy would be good. I'll agree there. He wouldn't have to dodge so much, and try to hide what he wants to do with the tax code if he simply adopted the FairTax. But then, it would be "Goodby, contributors!"
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Romney campaign sign

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MQoNzH22vx...n+the+foot.jpg
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
"So I haven't laid out all of the details about how we're going to deal with each deduction, so I think it's kind of interesting for the groups to try and score it, because frankly it can't be scored, because those kinds of details will have to be worked out with Congress, and we have a wide array of options."

HUH?

dont look now Willard, but the election is right on your ass, and you havent worked out the details yet?

yeah, that'll work !!!

Romney and Ryan will present a detailed budget and tax plan before the election. When they do, I look forward to debating it with you. But let me remind you that the Democrats in the Senate have not passed a budget bill since 2009. What about that? Also, Obama's last budget bill submitted last year was voted down 97-0 in the Senate. Not 1 single Democrat voted for his budget plan. But here you are all over Romney because he has not submitted a detailed plan yet. LOL.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Romney and Ryan will present a detailed budget and tax plan before the election. When they do, I look forward to debating it with you. But let me remind you that the Democrats in the Senate have not passed a budget bill since 2009. What about that? Also, Obama's last budget bill submitted last year was voted down 97-0 in the Senate. Not 1 single Democrat voted for his budget plan. But here you are all over Romney because he has not submitted a detailed plan yet. LOL.
the house republicans have stalled the budget process since day 1 .. its part of the political plan to oust Obie ... not much of a secret.

I previously gave ryme and reason for the vote counts on 2 proposals .. yet again politics, meaningless rhetoric if you will.

make Obie look like shit, tell everyone he is shit and harp on the economy before the election ... was more or less working too.

until Ryan entered the pic and the plan took a backseat to actual policy.

what policy?

talk about the budget this and that if you care to, its as pointless as the majority of redwing talking points

For fiscal 1999, 2005 and 2007, the House and Senate failed to reconcile their different bills and pass a compromise measure. In these latter three cases, the Republicans were in the majority in both chambers of Congress.

ring a bell?

no?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Shit I thought this was a thread about Pelosi and Obamacare again.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Shit I thought this was a thread about Pelosi and Obamacare again.

as it were, one in the same

different players different policies

yet not a single word of distaste for the latter.

wonder why?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:28 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
the house republicans have stalled the budget process since day 1

talk about the budget this and that if you care to, its as pointless as the majority of redwing talking points

For fiscal 1999, 2005 and 2007, the House and Senate failed to reconcile their different bills and pass a compromise measure. In these latter three cases, the Republicans were in the majority in both chambers of Congress.

ring a bell?

no?
Hey CBJ7, enough of your Kool-aid drinking, revisionist history. The Dims were in control of both houses of the Congress and the Presidency from Day 1 of the Odumbo administration, and the Dims controlled both houses in 2007.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hey CBJ7, enough of your Kool-aid drinking, revisionist history. The Dims were in control of both houses of the Congress and the Presidency from Day 1 of the Odumbo administration, and the Dims controlled both houses in 2007.
poor IB

the 109th congress .. aka the do nothing congress, was republican majority until Jan3 07.

budgets are passed a year in advance ... do I need to do the math for you?

now be a good boy and scrub the kitchen floor
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
poor IB

the 109th congress .. aka the do nothing congress, was republican majority until Jan3 07.

budgets are passed a year in advance ... do I need to do the math for you?

now be a good boy and scrub the kitchen floor
You are right. But the Dims did control both houses in 2009 and 2010, and they appended the 2009 budget with additional spending after Odumbo took office.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:15 AM   #12
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
the house republicans have stalled the budget process since day 1 .. its part of the political plan to oust Obie ... not much of a secret.

I previously gave ryme and reason for the vote counts on 2 proposals .. yet again politics, meaningless rhetoric if you will.

make Obie look like shit, tell everyone he is shit and harp on the economy before the election ... was more or less working too.

until Ryan entered the pic and the plan took a backseat to actual policy.

what policy?

ring a bell?

no?
The House Republicans have passed a budget every year since 2011 when they took control of the house. But their budget bills have never been voted on in the Senate because Dirty Harry will not allow their bills to come to the floor of the Senate for a vote. So how in the hell can you say that the Republicans have stalled the budget process since day 1.

Obie has done an excellent job of making himself look like shit, all by himself. He doesn't need any help from the Republicans.

And I think I am starting to catch on to your line of thinking. Everything that conservatives say is meaningless rhetoric and talking talks because it does not jive with your revisionist history. Is that about right?
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:39 AM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The House Republicans have passed a budget every year since 2011 when they took control of the house. But their budget bills have never been voted on in the Senate because Dirty Harry will not allow their bills to come to the floor of the Senate for a vote. So how in the hell can you say that the Republicans have stalled the budget process since day 1.

Obie has done an excellent job of making himself look like shit, all by himself. He doesn't need any help from the Republicans.

And I think I am starting to catch on to your line of thinking. Everything that conservatives say is meaningless rhetoric and talking talks because it does not jive with your revisionist history. Is that about right?

no, this is about it ...

After Obama submitted his fiscal year 2013 budget proposal on Feb. 13, 2012, House Republicans put it up for a floor vote.

The result: 414-0 against.

The same thing happened a year earlier in the Senate. That vote: 97-0 against. Democrats didn’t support the plan because it has been supplanted by another deficit-reduction plan Obama had later outlined. Republican leaders demanded a vote on Obama’s budget to show that Democrats don’t support any detailed budget blueprint, according to The Hill.

Such votes are taken "just as a means of embarrassing the president and his party," said Patrick Louis Knudsen, a senior fellow with the conservative Heritage Foundation.

"Usually it’s brought up by the opposition party because they generally anticipate that a president’s budget won’t get very much support especially if it has controversial elements to it," he said.

Other experts agree. Said Steve Ellis, of Taxpayers for Common Sense: "That was pure political theater and was done to score rhetorical points."

And Norman Ornstein, a scholar with the conservative American Enterprise Institute, said, "it doesn’t mean a damn thing. It’s only a symbolic gesture."

`````````````````````````````` ````

at the end of the day a leading conservative from Heritage, and the AEI gives the bottom line to the floor vote.

embarrassment
symbolism

political teater

in other words, typical republican politics

educated individuals made nothing of the vote or the tally, idiots on the other hand still bring it up to this very day.

Cya idiots.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #14
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Uh, tell us CBJ7, if the Dimocrats knoew it was all Republican theater, if the Dimocrats knew the Republicans were just manufacturing something to throw at Obummer and the Dimocrats, why did Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) go along with it, and allow the vote on Obummer's budget proposal, when he knew it was going to generate nothing but Republican talking points?
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:01 AM   #15
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
RobMe and Ryan don't have to release a tax plan, budget or tax records.
They are running on the hope that there is enough steam in the Obama
Referendum engine to power them to the 3rd of Nov.

I find RobMe to be the greasy" used car salesman " type.
And Ryan is a career politician . I cannot see the draw to these
guys. Seeing how a good portion of our posters here enjoy some of the
very benifits that these candidates intend to cut. Medicare, etc.

Why do those on the right vote against their own best interests.
Especially if without the means to provide for themselves late in
their " twilight years" and no real opportunity to rejoin the workforce?
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women