Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70501
biomed161182
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453062
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47837
pyramider46370
bambino40483
CryptKicker37110
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2024, 03:48 PM   #1
HoHound
Valued Poster

Default Democrat Climate Protesters Storm the 18'th Hole of the Travelers Golf Tournament in Connecticut. (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRwd-4DoRIE

Silly Democrats gotta ruin everything. All these crazy Democrats are doing is pushing people away from them and towards MAGA.
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 03:52 PM   #2
Levianon17
Valued Poster

I still can't figure out what these fluoridated morons want out of life.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 04:15 PM   #3
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I still can't figure out what these fluoridated morons want out of life.
They want the public and their leaders to start taking climate change seriously. Before we all die of heat exhaustion.

Death toll at Hajj pilgrimage rises to 1,300 amid scorching temperatures. CAIRO (AP) — More than 1,300 people died during this year's Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia as the faithful faced extreme high temperatures at Islamic holy sites in the desert kingdom, Saudi authorities announced Sunday.3

https://apnews.com/article/hajj-heat...m_medium=share
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 05:29 PM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
They want the public and their leaders to start taking climate change seriously. Before we all die of heat exhaustion.

Death toll at Hajj pilgrimage rises to 1,300 amid scorching temperatures. CAIRO (AP) — More than 1,300 people died during this year's Hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia as the faithful faced extreme high temperatures at Islamic holy sites in the desert kingdom, Saudi authorities announced Sunday.3

That's not climate change. Extreme dry temperatures is the climate of the Desert.
Old 06-23-2024, 05:37 PM   #5
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:

Not climate change.

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/news/solar-...ugh-20-23-june

Solar flares in May and now June 20-23. Fairly simple. Even though “surprisingly lackluster” no doubt an impact. Combined with 8 billion folks on Earth.

Tshirts read “No golf on a dead planet.” So are the hotter temperatures due to Tiger Woods? That’s it - I need to switch to LIV golf. Dang that old PGA, man.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 07:39 PM   #6
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

It’s like the frog in the boiling pot.
Old 06-23-2024, 08:55 PM   #7
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s like the frog in the boiling pot.
Replace the Frogs with Liberals. Frogs have enough sense to jump out of the pot, lol.
Old 06-23-2024, 09:46 PM   #8
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Replace the Frogs with Liberals. Frogs have enough sense to jump out of the pot, lol.
So says the frog on the right. “Alarmist “. Although I didn’t really expect anything better from most of those in this forum. Climate change is real and getting worse every year that passes.
Old 06-23-2024, 10:30 PM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
So says the frog on the right. “Alarmist “. Although I didn’t really expect anything better from most of those in this forum. Climate change is real and getting worse every year that passes.
Oh really how real. Where on Earth is the "Climate" changing? Man in suits are telling you climate is changing. They haven't offered you any evidence or a solution, but yet you believe it. So man should stop playing Golf, raising live stock, Traveling ect. These things don't change Climate, they just change man and the way he views life on this Earth.
Old 06-23-2024, 10:52 PM   #10
HoHound
Valued Poster

Quote:
The people who believe in climate change also believe the covid jabs were safe and effective. You might as well tattoo the word "stupid" on your forehead. Even if climate change is true, have you stopped driving a car? Have you stopped eating meat? Have you stopped air conditioning your 3000 square foot home? Have you stopped all air travel? That's the hypocrisy. As soon as you give all that up, then lecture me about climate change.
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 12:01 AM   #11
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh really how real. Where on Earth is the "Climate" changing? Man in suits are telling you climate is changing. They haven't offered you any evidence or a solution, but yet you believe it. So man should stop playing Golf, raising live stock, Traveling ect. These things don't change Climate, they just change man and the way he views life on this Earth.
Evidence of climate change.
https://www.climate.gov/news-feature...are-main-cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHound View Post
The people who believe in climate change also believe the covid jabs were safe and effective. You might as well tattoo the word "stupid" on your forehead. Even if climate change is true, have you stopped driving a car? Have you stopped eating meat? Have you stopped air conditioning your 3000 square foot home? Have you stopped all air travel? That's the hypocrisy. As soon as you give all that up, then lecture me about climate change.
I’m doing most of those things. My electricity is majority solar. I live in a small home. I bike when I commute or take public transportation and I rarely travel.

The only thing I can not live without is air conditioning. I live in Texas and it’s needed for a portion of the year.

PS the covid vaccine is safe and effective.
Old 06-24-2024, 04:09 AM   #12
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Climate change has always occurred. It is man that is the primary cause of climate change is the lie.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 08:06 AM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Evidence of climate change.
https://www.climate.gov/news-feature...are-main-cause

I’m doing most of those things. My electricity is majority solar. I live in a small home. I bike when I commute or take public transportation and I rarely travel.

The only thing I can not live without is air conditioning. I live in Texas and it’s needed for a portion of the year.

PS the covid vaccine is safe and effective.
Nice try but that's not evidence. There is only three ways to warm a surface, Convection, Conduction and Radiation. Which one does Climate Change fall into? Your article doesn't mention anything other than Man is the cause.
Old 06-24-2024, 08:35 AM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

CO2 Climate change is a creation of the left
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 09:45 AM   #15
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
CO2 Climate change is a creation of the left
No it’s a conclusion based on science. Why don’t you read up a little bit.

Climate change myths.
https://www.wwf.org.uk/updates/here-...climate-change

History of climate change science.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...change_science

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women