Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161300
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453081
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40544
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2020, 08:49 PM   #1
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Default Actually, Biden is making this up

That is the headline from the Washington Post. Cudo's to the Post in the better late than never category, they just called Joe Biden a liar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ional-whopper/

Joe Biden’s CNN town hall: An occasional whopper

A Joe Biden town hall does not hit the Pinocchio meter as much as a Donald Trump town hall. Biden tends to stick close to the facts but occasionally gets carried away with some over-exuberance. Here are five claims that caught our attention during his CNN town hall in Moosic, Pa., moderated by Anderson Cooper.

“If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people — I’m not making this up. Just look at the data. Look at the data.”

Actually, Biden is making this up. There is no data to support this, even if the president had moved rapidly in January to deal with the coronavirus and been able to persuade the Chinese leadership to be more forthcoming about the situation. Even nations that have been praised for their handling of the pandemic, such as South Korea, New Zealand and Iceland, have suffered some deaths (377 in South Korea, 25 in New Zealand and 10 in Iceland).

In the United States, with 50 states run by governors, policies have varied greatly. Trump has been faulted for not articulating a national plan, but he would have had trouble persuading every governor to follow the exact same path.

(On the flip side, Trump routinely claims he saved millions of lives, a claim also not supported by evidence.)
OK, no evidence to support that he saved millions of lives but there is plenty of anecdotal evidence that the actions he did take, did save lives.

“When, back in January, I wrote an article for USA Today saying, ‘We’ve got a pandemic. We’ve got a real problem.’”

Biden overstates what he said in January; he did not flatly say it was a pandemic.

Biden’s opinion piece was published on Jan. 27 and titled “Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak.” The op-ed appeared only days after the Chinese government shut down the city of Wuhan in an effort to stem the crisis, so Biden should be commended for focusing early on an issue that for most Americans was still a distant threat.The USA Today piece is more of an attack on Trump and a recollection of Obama administration steps taken against the 2014 Ebola outbreak than a detailed plan for action against a possible pandemic. But at the same time, Biden indicated that he took the threat seriously, even if he did not explicitly say a pandemic was on the way.
Yeah, so seriously that he criticized Trump for shutting down flights from China. I guess the Post just forgot about that.

Biden referred to the “possibility of a pandemic” and noted: “The outbreak of a new coronavirus, which has already infected more than 2,700 people and killed over 80 in China, will get worse before it gets better. Cases have been confirmed in a dozen countries, with at least five in the United States. There will likely be more.”

A few days later, on Jan. 31, Biden asserted: “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus.”

That certainly stands in contrast to Trump, who repeatedly played down the possibility of a pandemic in the United States.“We should expect another 215,000 dead by January. But if we wore a mask, we’d save 100,000 of those lives, doing nothing but that.”

These numbers are on target. Deaths from the novel coronavirus are near 200,000 in the United States, and one influential group of researchers predicts the total will reach 415,000 by 2021.
OK, but we have already established that Governor's had more to do with mandating masks that Trump. As a matter of fact, Biden said one day this week that if President, he would order a federal mandate for wearing masks and added that "his people" had done the research and assured him that as President he would have the power to do this. The very next day he comes out and says as President, he would not have such a power. No shit Joe, I could have told you that.

The projection comes from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington. The IHME model currently forecasts 415,090 U.S. deaths by Jan. 1, 2021.

Assuming public health mandates were relaxed, the IHME model predicts twice as many deaths before the end of the year: 400,000, for a total of nearly 612,000. But the increase could be cut by half with universal face masks, according to the model, which predicts an additional 100,000 deaths under that scenario.
I guess for the Post, you have to tell them a couple hundred times, "there can be no such thing as a "universal" mask mandate".

So there you have it Biden supports, your man lies just like every other politician but as I said once before, if you want to campaign on "our guy lies less often than your guy" you go right ahead with that and good luck.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:54 PM   #2
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Both lie to some degree....but Trump is fat, stupid and corrupt. And his neck has a pussy on it.

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:59 PM   #3
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Both lie to some degree....but Trump is fat, stupid and corrupt. And his neck has a pussy on it.

A lib will always turn to its name calling and baseless accusations. Total scatology!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 09:17 PM   #4
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Since both lie, why is it even to be considered? Policy, Policy, Policy. That is all you need to base your vote on. If your only concern is that one lies more or less than the other, that tells me that your brain is not up to the task of intelligent decision making based on actions taken not words mouthed.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 09:58 PM   #5
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post

Fat, stupid, and corrupt....He beat Hillary. Is he really stupid because Hillary must be stupider. Fat? Well, that's a matter of opinion on how much a 70 something year old man should weigh. Frankly I don't care and the left says that we should not judge by looks. Or is that just women?
Corrupt? When you comparing the Biden crime family to Trump you have to be very on target...and you missed badly or do you defing corrupt differently than the rest of the world? Taking Chinese, Iraqi, and Ukrainian money is real corruption but that is how the Biden family all became millionaires. They played on the name of Joe Biden.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 04:30 AM   #6
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

nightcrawler wallpaper
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:42 AM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank u - star nose

The usual denial and deflection - u must be true to your racist, marxist narrative, DPST!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 11:18 AM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

What policy? A trade war with China? His policy of spreading disinformation about the virus? His health care policy (that he has touting the whole time in office) he doesn't have while trying to get rid of Obama care.
Claiming Biden and trump are in the same category of liars is a joke. He continues to tell lies that have been debunked many, many times over. Add in the trumpys like barleycorn passing on trump's bullshit. Your view of the criteria to elect the president is your opinion. The same opinion that equates trump's lies with Biden's shows me you're out of your fucking mind. His foreign policy is erratic (pull people from Syria, add people to Syria) shows our allies he is unpredictable. He licks Putin's ass. He has filled his administration with incompetents.
Since trump lies about policy on a regular basis it shows your "thoughts" as to the sole criteria for voting is beyond stupid. Claiming trump's lies as the only concern for a vote is typical you. You thinking trump's pathological lying doesn't affect almost every aspect of the executive branch shows your lack of intelligence and lack of judgement.
Who tells you what to say? I can see why you only factcheck Biden. If you fact checked trump you wouldn't have time for anything else.
Your proclamation confirms you're nothing but a parrot.
Now run away and squawk. Discuss this with your fellow parrots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Since both lie, why is it even to be considered? Policy, Policy, Policy. That is all you need to base your vote on. If your only concern is that one lies more or less than the other, that tells me that your brain is not up to the task of intelligent decision making based on actions taken not words mouthed.
Thank you for helping me to grow.
Just when I thought the level of contempt I have for you couldn't increase I surprise myself. Thank you for proving there is no true rock bottom.
You will continue to sink as long as you're alive. Make sure you enlist on Obestroke's side. Can't wait to see those hands that have nothing in them.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 12:28 PM   #9
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Exactly right, trumps righteous policies for Americans versus Biden’s announced positions and aoc’s pronouncement that she can manipulate Biden in office

Not to speak of it’s truly unamerican to aid and abet the dimocrat party in any manner at this point in history
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 12:34 PM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
What policy?
What holiday are you celebrating today so early?

Or is it your virtual wake for the recently deceased Justice?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:02 PM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

mole.. you're fat too.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 03:16 PM   #12
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Funny how the left can't even mention or acknowledge Biden's lies and misdeeds. Their only answer is, but, but, Trump is worse and at the same their Trump is worse is all just personal attacks on him or his looks.

And they also claim he lies on policy, but never actually point out those lies.

In the end, Biden is a joke full of lies and misdirection, and basically a total lack of policy direction at this point.

He doesn't know if he's centrist, liberal, or leftist. Then again, he doesn't remember his last conversation either.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 03:21 PM   #13
oeb11
Valued Poster

EL - well written, Good sir!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 04:38 PM   #14
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Biden doesn't make anything up

It's his lying teleprompter

TLM - Teleprompter Lives Matter!
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 09:30 PM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

biden needs to stop his lying. at the kenosha meeting, he claims a black man invented the light bulb. ugh. no. Thomas Edison who is white invented it and this guy biden mentioned improved it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women