Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60499
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41908
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36303
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2020, 01:20 PM   #1
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default I want My Vote To Be Counted!

I want to be sure that my vote is actually counted. For this reason, I will go to the poll location where I have cast my ballots for forty years and vote in person on election day.

I live in a neighborhood that historically votes one way. All this talk about mass mailing of ballots or encouraging everyone to vote by mail has me seriously concerned that mail bags of ballots will be found well after November third dumped in a landfill or some abandoned storage unit.

So for me, voting in person on election day is what I will do to make sure that my one vote is actually counted.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 02:09 PM   #2
oeb11
Valued Poster

Depends on the voting propensity of the polling - mail-in votes of republican areas will be discarded,
mailed votes of fraudulent DPST precincts will be sure that 200% of the population votes - including all those deceased for the last 50 years.

Just the way the DPST's did it in chicago for decades
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 02:36 PM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I live in NY, deleted all places to vote in my county , start over all new n fewer. and keep changing where to vote. mmmm C19 fewer for more at mmmm only in NY, Its like kill off at nursing homes all over again LOL
Now its kill the voter
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 02:52 PM   #4
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I want to be sure that my vote is actually counted. For this reason, I will go to the poll location where I have cast my ballots for forty years and vote in person on election day.

I live in a neighborhood that historically votes one way. All this talk about mass mailing of ballots or encouraging everyone to vote by mail has me seriously concerned that mail bags of ballots will be found well after November third dumped in a landfill or some abandoned storage unit.

So for me, voting in person on election day is what I will do to make sure that my one vote is actually counted.
That's the appropriate attitude, which I also share.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 03:36 PM   #5
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I live in NY, deleted all places to vote in my county , start over all new n fewer. and keep changing where to vote. mmmm C19 fewer for more at mmmm only in NY, Its like kill off at nursing homes all over again LOL
Now its kill the voter

Cuomo and comrade Dumblasio want those votes for biden - er - Harris.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:57 PM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...-safe-n2576427

Disregard Their Previous Hysteria, Democrats Now Say In-Person Voting is Safe

Bronson Stocking|Posted: Sep 17, 2020 8:15 PM

The Democrats' hopes of having the November election completely ballot harvested by mail are in tatters, following a string of court losses and a strategy that appears to have backfired. Democrats are now scrambling to reassure their worried base that voting in-person during the coronavirus is safe after all. Disregard their previous hysteria over the past six months.

Democrats, ever confident in the media's ability to gaslight the American people, are now telling voters that it's completely safe to cast your ballot in-person come November. Democrats spent months accusing people of not caring about human life if they opposed Crazy Nancy's plan to mail 160 million ballots out and allow paid campaign operatives (harvesters) to go around collecting them. What could possibly go wrong with the Antifa mob showing up at your door to make sure your ballot is filled out correctly?

Of course, science has always suggested that voting in person poses little risk of spreading the Wuhan coronavirus. About 413,000 people voted in-person during the Wisconsin primary and a very small number, a few dozen, of coronavirus cases were linked to the election. There were no deaths. South Korea also held its elections and not a single coronavirus case was linked to in-person voting. Even Dr. Fauci has said there is no reason people can't safely vote in-person this November.

While there was no spike in COVID cases after the Wisconsin election, there was a spike in absentee ballots found lying around in the streets of Milwaukee. The same was true in Nevada, where ballots stacked up outside apartment complexes and other areas in and around Las Vegas.

Voter rolls are notoriously messy. People die, move out of state, and register to vote over and over again, which is why the rolls need to be cleaned in order to prevent voter fraud. Moving a national election just months away to vote-by-mail was never a tenable option, but Democrats insisted the ballot box should be secured by nothing more than the honor system.

Democrats never believed their own hysteria over voting in-person. In early May, Democrats added three polling centers in Democrat-rich cities in California in a last-minute effort to keep the state's 25th congressional district blue in a special election to replace disgraced former-Rep. Katie Hill (D). Democrats purposefully set up a polling center in the most diverse part of the district, even knowing the coronavirus disproportionately kills minorities. If they believed in-person voting would be a super-spreader event, why would Democrats risk the lives of their constituents? And let's not forget the media also greenlit the leftist riots for months.

Democrats never cared about the health of Americans one way or the other. All they care about is politicizing the pandemic to regain power in November.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 10:29 AM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

Amen - DF!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 04:34 AM   #8
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:40 AM   #9
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank u - star nose
Please forward that to your friendly local DPST office.

Let's have some 'splody heads' - in Outrage~!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 12:45 PM   #10
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 12:55 PM   #11
oeb11
Valued Poster

usual BS Lying propaganda -

Thanks for the education in DPST ways and means,
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:03 PM   #12
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

do you have a point to make mole? all ur telling everyone is how ugly you are.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:51 AM   #13
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Go vote in PERSON
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 09:15 AM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net