Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41494
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35862
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2015, 11:45 AM   #1
M4ww2
Premium Access

Encounters: 30
Default So who actually left in Waco/Killeen?

It seems like both areas have hit an extreme low in the provider here to stay or visit atleast once a month. So I ask who is here? Let's compile a list of providers that are here. I know some of the greats in our area (swordmaster,oldsarge,ffirman, and justthuresa) can be big help. Any other provider or hobbyist fill free to chime in.
M4ww2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:55 AM   #2
texansmooth
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

spanishmami is in and out of the scene these days, but good when she's on and you can meet her.

havolynn duvae is making more regular trips into town. Has been every two weeks or so.

jesyka_mallory is a regular in town I think

gabriellasweetheart who seemed to be hit or miss for a while but sounds like she's got things together lately.

Only ones I can give intel on.
texansmooth is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:38 PM   #3
M4ww2
Premium Access

Seems like more and more are hit or miss lately.
M4ww2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 02:37 PM   #4
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Chelsea Marie will be in Harker Heights In a couple of hours and will be here all weekend.

Your Dezire is still in Killeen, but you need to check on her availability if you don't see an ad. She has a RW job.

Lindsay Page is still in Killeen. Very low volume, so check her availability, but believe she is working Sat and Sun this weekend.

RHC retired. As did Summerlyn, I believe. Randi Games retired. Melyssa in Waco has not posted in a long time. Jenna left town and retired.

Paige Palmer and Layla Marie are in Killeen and mostly advertise BP now. They seem to be readily available.

Yellie is still in Killeen area, but her availability varies.

Jade Rose lives near Temple / Belton, she splits her time between there and Austin.

Felicia Oh/Nikki lives and works in Temple, but was recently in Killeen for a few days. Likewise with Lady Casper.

I am sure there are a several more, those are just off the top of my head for now.

Respectfully,
OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 03:07 PM   #5
Swordmaster69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Sexctexan still in town. +1 on Chelsea Marie, Temptation Tammy makes visits and brings friends like Carina,

Austin Favs Pussy Galore, Eryn, Sexxy Carly will outcall....among many others if you got the scheckles.
Swordmaster69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 07:27 PM   #6
Fistofdollars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

When I joined this community there was a variety of ladies in Killeen. Not so much now. I have had to venture out to Austin. I have wondered why we don't get more traveling ladies, or even ladies from Austin in this area. I'm sure there are gentlemen here that would make it worth their trip.
Fistofdollars is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:29 PM   #7
ladycasper
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 266239
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not the only provider to notice this but there is something..... off..... about Killeen and Temple lately. A couple bp providers an myself will get calls and appointments set. Then about 10-15 mins later they cancel. It's been happening for a couple weeks for myself. It's gotten to a point I'm considering leaving the area for a while. This area is home for me but what's really going on????
ladycasper is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:44 AM   #8
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do visit Killeen regularly. And making my first trip to Waco in March.
As Ladycasper has said, cancellations may keep the ladies away. If the lady thinks the city or cities are full of flakes they may not want to take the chance.
Sorry about this but BCS is the only place where I've dealt with lots of cancellations.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:18 PM   #9
Your Dezire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 147402
My ECCIE Reviews

I am still here as Sarge said just have to text me for scheduling Killeen would fall apart without their Passionate Princess I was out for a bit with a broken shoulder healing and getting better everyday Mwhaaaaaaaaaaa ~
Your Dezire is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 05:29 AM   #10
Guest101617
Account Disabled

User ID: 113743
My ECCIE Reviews

M-I-S-S-D-R-E-A-M-2-D-R-E-A-M
-STILL HERE && WILLING TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR NEEDS.
XOXO
Guest101617 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 06:40 AM   #11
M4ww2
Premium Access

Ok we are getting somewhere. So let me ask this since Casper made the comment that she has had a lot of canceled appointments. Where those eccie or bp appointments? I personally have had to cancel in the past ussually an Austin biz trip that got cancelled but I gave as much notice as possible atleast the day before. I would also like to add and not saying that there is anything wrong with this because I know how hard it is our community. But I get kinda on the worried side with providers that post on bp. Again I'm throwing anyone under the bus but my personal thoughts are it just doesn't feel as safe as our community. Furthermore I think that ladies that post on bp linking eccie to their ad potentially harm our little community.

So what keeps ladies in an area? And what keeps gentleman interested enough to keep ladies here. Is it proce point? Service? Looks? I know personally there have been several that travel to our area but want premium donations that I just can't swing at the time they come.
M4ww2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:19 AM   #12
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordmaster69 View Post
Sexctexan still in town. +1 on Chelsea Marie, Temptation Tammy makes visits and brings friends like Carina.
Knew I would forget somebody. Sorry. Lana/SexcTexan is always here in Killeen and like several other ladies, you need to check her availability if you don't see a current ad.

As to cancellations, what I have observed over the years and have heard from both the gents and ladies, is the following:

1)There are a group of gents who will routinely cancel (for whatever reason) and not give a notice. Several of these names are found in the ladies infoshare.

2) There are a group of gents whose jobs and RW family life are busy and, at times, unpredictable. They have great intentions when they make the date, and will give a cancellation notice (but too late a cancellation from the lady's perspective. ) In many cases the lady has had to turn away other clients and may be stuck with an incall expense that cannot be recovered.

3) There are a group of gents who routinely send identical PMs or text messages seeking an appointment to SEVERAL ladies, at the same time. They will play the ladies off as to timing and pricing, without the ladies knowing he is talking to others. They keep the first date that works to their advantage and make up excuses to the others if asked about it.

A vast majority of the gents fall into group 2.

That being said, it only takes a few experiences with gents in group 1 and/or 3, for a lady to ask "What is going on?"

BCS and Waco have more complaints in this area than does Killeen. All areas of the board have these issues.

Ladies, I recommend you report your concerns in infoshare and do your homework. A long time membership does not mean the member is someone you want to see.

Gents, I recommend contacting one lady at a time and doing your best to keep your date. A last minute cancellation may mean the lady has gone some great expense (in time but especially money) that she can't or won't be able to recover.

Respectfully,
OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:37 AM   #13
M4ww2
Premium Access

I agree with you OldSarge. I think area in general is a hard area to work and play. As player it you like to do things on more of spare the moment and worker you need to know that you have enough work to sustain a place and reason to wok.
M4ww2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:40 AM   #14
justtheresa69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245989

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4ww2 View Post
But I get kinda on the worried side with providers that post on bp. Again I'm throwing anyone under the bus but my personal thoughts are it just doesn't feel as safe as our community. Furthermore I think that ladies that post on bp linking eccie to their ad potentially harm our little community.
Hmmm, not sure how where a lady advertises should be a concern to a gentleman, any more than the fact that we have personal lives, RW jobs, families, friends etc. Danger can be found with ECCIE men, EROS men, P411 men, BP men and CL men. In most cases, nothing will be said, and only Gina (P411) will do anything about it. Danger can also be found with ECCIE women, EROS women, BP women and CL women. In all of thoses cases, the women will be outed.

IMO, there is no harm being brought to the community by a lady's post. The potential harm comes from the fact that we have people in the community.

The one thing that does stand out aout our little corner of this community is that we do have some people here looking out for each other.

Hugs and Kisses,
Theresa
justtheresa69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:02 AM   #15
M4ww2
Premium Access

yes maam you are right here a lot of people in this community that are just as harmful of not more than others. I just feel bp is like cl as that it makes it too easy for people who are out to do harmful things in many regards to do. At least hear there are some fail safes not that they are fool proof but it does make it easier to out in our community. I'm only familiar with here and p411 so I can't speak for other sites. I do feel that for the most part we stick up for each other. Especially here in the area of the board. I guess I consider us as our own secret group.
M4ww2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women