Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41520
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35882
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Emergence of Police State Expedites the Fascist Takeover of America

Just what, exactly, is the Department of Homeland Security up to?

From the article:

As our Constitutional Republic descends into a total Fascist Dictatorship, there is a clear emergence of a police state to facilitate the instillation of this incredible takeover. Americans are monitored at every point of their existence; surfing the internet, speaking on the phone, text messages, emails, social media routines, CCTV cameras on every street corner, TSA internal checkpoints, Stasi networks through the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) See Something, Say Something campaign. And the list goes on and on . . .

Coinciding with the severe restriction on our freedoms afforded us by our Constitution; the US government is amassing unmistakable amounts of armory designed for protection against an unknown threat. The DHS have acquired an estimated 2,500 heavily armored vehicles under the cover of Police Rescue.

It's not looking good. Read more here:

http://occupycorporatism.com/emergen...er-of-america/
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You are fucking crazy man.

Hope your Obomba shelter is stocked with lotsa Tang and tuna.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Just what, exactly, is the Department of Homeland Security up to?

From the article:

As our Constitutional Republic descends into a total Fascist Dictatorship, there is a clear emergence of a police state to facilitate the instillation of this incredible takeover. Americans are monitored at every point of their existence; surfing the internet, speaking on the phone, text messages, emails, social media routines, CCTV cameras on every street corner, TSA internal checkpoints, Stasi networks through the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) See Something, Say Something campaign. And the list goes on and on . . .

Coinciding with the severe restriction on our freedoms afforded us by our Constitution; the US government is amassing unmistakable amounts of armory designed for protection against an unknown threat. The DHS have acquired an estimated 2,500 heavily armored vehicles under the cover of Police Rescue.

It's not looking good. Read more here:

http://occupycorporatism.com/emergen...er-of-america/
100 snipers could go through 174,000 rounds easily in less than a couple of months. They practice with the same ammo they would use for real. If they fire 50 rounds a day at the range, go 5 days a week, 174,000 would last for 34.8 days.
This is the quoted use of ammo during the war.
“To put these numbers into perspective, the war in Afghanistan has used an estimated 21 million rounds of ammunition to date.”

The above number is nowhere near the number found in many locations. Using the link below to get to an excerpt from a report on ammo shortages. Training alone was 1.1 billion rounds per year. 72 million rounds were used during 2003 in Iraq alone.

It's not clear the military even knows. A 2005 master's degree thesis at the Army War College by Lt. Colonel Dean Mengel entitled "AMMUNITION SHORTAGES EXPERIENCED IN OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM – CAUSES AND SOLUTIONS" reported

In a statement issued by Representative Curt Weldon during a House Subcommittee
hearing on small caliber ammunition programs in June 2004, he pointed out that during the last
year in Iraq only 72 million small caliber rounds were expended. It was also noted that 5.5
million rounds were being expended each month at that time. Later on in the statement, he
points out that expenditures were only a small fraction (less than 10%) of the inventory and
monthly expenditures are a small part of the monthly production capability. Given these
expenditure levels, he fails to see why some defense officials are claiming there is a shortage of
ammunition.48
In the same statement, Representative Weldon identifies an increase in the training
requirement for small arms which was instituted by the former Army Chief of Staff after
September 11, 2001. The new training requirement jumped up to 1.1 billion rounds per year.49
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #4
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I attended the Chicago Hard Assets Conference yesterday and today.
Hot topic again at this year's conference and at every other conference I attend.
More and more people are planning to leave or have already left.

Mark Nestmann's Escape From America—The Second Passport, Expatriation, and International Tax Planning Seminar. October 26-27, 2012
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Some people are too ignorant to see what is going on around them.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You are fucking crazy man.

Hope your Obomba shelter is stocked with lotsa Tang and tuna.
Don't bet your FREEDOM on that. COG is right.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judg...ent-pat-downs/

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...by-tsa/247243/

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyl...confrontation/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaRm3B9NAjU

Had enough? You are the Sheeple TSA and the NWO are counting on.

I myself have deemed the USA beyond saving. WHEN the NWO makes it's move i'll run to the Mexico border and leave the USA far beyond.

I'll throw my passport into the Rio Grande and renounce my USA citizenship. Hey, if 10 MILLION wetbacks can INVADE the USA why can't i leave it?

I was a Patriot. no more. i "would" have hunkered down and provided friends and family (not my brother he has his own arsenal) with weapons to defend the vision of the Founding Fathers. Something that Staff edit: racial remark removed. CZ Obammy wants to destroy.

YES. I called the PREZ a Staff edit: remark removed. CZ what of it? Sorry, he's really a MULATTO so even Jessie didn't get what he wanted. HAHA.

oh yes i'm sure i'm on some TSA "subversive" list. Good for them.

So what?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #7
SEE3772
Valued Poster

US Tourism...
You can thank TSA for the decline.
http://www.lvrj.com/news/reid-to-tsa...146181975.html
Old 09-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #8
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

I myself have deemed the USA beyond saving. WHEN the NWO makes it's move i'll run to the Mexico border and leave the USA far beyond.

I'll throw my passport into the Rio Grande and renounce my USA citizenship. Hey, if 10 MILLION wetbacks can INVADE the USA why can't i leave it?

I was a Patriot. no more. i "would" have hunkered down and provided friends and family (not my brother he has his own arsenal) with weapons to defend the vision of the Founding Fathers. Something that Half-Breed NIGGER Obammy wants to destroy.

YES. I called the PREZ a NIGGER. what of it? Sorry, he's really a MULATTO so even Jessie didn't get what he wanted. HAHA.

So what?
Racial ignorant comments while trying to inform people about serious issues they might not understand or be familiar with...
not cool at all man...
but hey... we all have our 1st Amendment.

Peace
Old 09-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
Racial ignorant comments while trying to inform people about serious issues they might not understand or be familiar with...
not cool at all man...
but hey... we all have our 1st Amendment.

Peace
not cool at all man...

Are you calling me Racist or everyone else stupid? Make up your mind dude.

funny that your avatar is a commie French lawyer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Lagarde

How much Capitalist loot did this bitch make at Baker & McKenzie ?

Who also just happens to be involved with the IMF?

Oh i guess you didn't think i knew that did you?

http://www.thedailybell.com/1425/IMF...rld-Order.html

The short course I.E. The Cliff's Notes ..

There is nothing halfhearted in this voluminous portrait of Dominique Strauss-Kahn and the reinvention of the IMF. In the first four paragraphs descriptions like "global financial authority" and "new world order" and "new world" are strewn about with all the subtlety of an IMF bailout itself. The very next paragraphs read as follows:

'The Money Is The Medicine' ... These are important times for humanity. The crisis has forced everyone to see many things from a new perspective. Now the IMF is preparing for its annual meeting on Oct. 8. Can it live up to expectations, and can it police the new global economic order and keep global banks in check? "You have to imagine the IMF as a doctor," says Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the 61-year-old director of the International Monetary Fund. "The money is the medicine. But the countries -- the patients -- have to change their habits if they want to recover. It doesn't work any other way." He smiles benevolently as he says these things, his eyes disappearing behind small cushions of wrinkled skin.

Whom exactly is this bitch flipping The Bird to?

The funny money is not the Medicine .. it's the Poison.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:43 AM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

I was a Patriot. no more. i "would" have hunkered down and provided friends and family (not my brother he has his own arsenal) with weapons to defend the vision of the Founding Fathers. Something that Half-Breed NIGGER Obammy wants to destroy.

YES. I called the PREZ a NIGGER. what of it? Sorry, he's really a MULATTO so even Jessie didn't get what he wanted. HAHA.

So what?
Yeah, you're right. 2 stories from last year and a video of a placard while a blogger gives his version of a story sure signals the end of the US. I would have thought you could come up with something recent, something that wasn't an isolated joke.
So go now and avoid the rush. Since you aren't a patriot anymore, turn tail and run away to Mexico. They will welcome your guns.
After they wipe you out. An armed invasion, the perfect excuse.

No loss to us.

Someone who was a patriot, then un-became one, never was one.
Patriotism is in a person's soul. Something you are lacking.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:47 AM   #11
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
not cool at all man...

Are you calling me Racist or everyone else stupid? Make up your mind dude.
If those are the only 2 choices it's pretty easy.

Everyone else isn't stupid.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:13 AM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Let some of the RWW bigots talk long enough and their true colors show. Why in the world do you think Mexico would want you?

I do not believe all the vocal weirdos are bigots--but the Wacked Out Kid is far from unique. Some just hide it a little longer than others.

I was in the Southwest last month and saw one of the self-anointed anti-immigration morons screaming near a US customs checkpoint. He wasn't entering, he was using his super-bigot powers to point out people he thought should be kept out of the US, all the while holding up a sign saying "America for Americans". In this specific case the idiot was screaming and making a fool about a gentleman I was traveling with--who happened to be a full blooded Navajo. Was that you at the checkpoint Wacky Kid?

Always good to know there is a direct connection between stupidity and bigotry.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:32 AM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
I attended the Chicago Hard Assets Conference yesterday and today.
Hot topic again at this year's conference and at every other conference I attend.
More and more people are planning to leave or have already left.

Mark Nestmann's Escape From America—The Second Passport, Expatriation, and International Tax Planning Seminar. October 26-27, 2012
When you go, take BOG and this lunatic piece of shit Waco Kid with you.....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:13 AM   #14
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Nothing to see here, move along, nothing to see, these are not the droids you are looking for.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #15
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The "War on that We Shall Not Discuss Here" has lead to numerous gun downs of innocent people. The Resident of the United States openly called for a "civilian" security force as well funded as the military while campaigning. Homeland security just put out a bid to buy 200M more rounds of ammo. Just today reading about a double amputee in a wheelchair in Houston shot for waiving a pen in a threatening manner.

The leftist media has flooded prime time for years with programs in adoration of the police and lawyers. And GM is told "no-dice" in asking to be unchained from the government, if that's not the beginnings of fascism coupled with a progressively entrenched police state then a rose is no longer a rose. Mind you, both parties have helped build this monster. The holier than thou prohibitionists built the police state to keep people from doing what they didn't approve of, apparently without a clue that the resulting police state will follow the orders of what ever group is signing it's budgets.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women