Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2015, 09:17 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Thug who shot Ferguson Officers Caught.!

Turns out he was a local thug trying to shoot some fellow demonstrators, or so he says. I guess him being a bad shot was unlucky for the two wounded Officers.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-shooter-case/

What kind of animal just sprays bullets into a crowd? The same kind of animals that tore the entire city apart in a looting rampage.

Fukin' animals.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 09:22 PM   #2
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Turns out he was a local thug trying to shoot some fellow demonstrators, or so he says. I guess him being a bad shot was unlucky for the two wounded Officers.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-shooter-case/

What kind of animal just sprays bullets into a crowd? The same kind of animals that tore the entire city apart in a looting rampage.

Fukin' animals.
You get your news from the blaze. Somehow I knew that.

Your new name is snowball
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 09:36 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You get your news from the blaze. Somehow I knew that.

Your new name is snowball

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2149978

I won't post all of the other networks carrying the same story. It's all over the Net.

I try to have civil conversations with other posters without resorting to juvenile name calling. If you are going to talk to me, either follow that lead, or put me on ignore.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:46 PM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

and jesse jackass and Al sharlaton have .. NO COMMENT.

at least Holder called these bums "damn punks" .. but let's not read too much into that eh? politics demanded he say something "politically correct" so he did.

i'm waiting for Obammy to say .. "if i had a son .. he'd be like this cop shooting ahole .."

America is waiting mr Manchurian Candidate ...

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 11:27 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
and jesse jackass and Al sharlaton have .. NO COMMENT.

at least Holder called these bums "damn punks" .. but let's not read too much into that eh? politics demanded he say something "politically correct" so he did.

i'm waiting for Obammy to say .. "if i had a son .. he'd be like this cop shooting ahole .."

America is waiting mr Manchurian Candidate ...

Your family pic wacco?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 12:12 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What we've been told is that two shots were fired and two shots hit targets. Now he says that he was only shooting at people and not cops. Of course, shooting at cops gets you some heavy time in prison (if you make it to prison) but shooting just people can be plea bargained down to simple assault.

BULLSHIT! If I believe anything this jerk's lawyer has to say. Cops were shot in the performance of the their duties (he can't claim self defense) and he should go down for trying to KILL two cops.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:31 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Of course, shooting at cops gets you some heavy time in prison (if you make it to prison) but shooting just people can be plea bargained down to simple assault.
When it was Officer Wilson I thought it was appropriate to withhold judgment as to the "intent" of Officer Wilson and his "knowledge" of the person who was killed, and I believe that withholding of judgment is appropriate with this person.

First, since he (or someone on his behalf) is asserting he was trying to shoot "someone else" in the crowd of protesters, then he should be able to describe who that person or those persons are and where they were standing at the time of the shooting. Then it can be determined if he were targeting a person he knows or knew in the crowd, or just one certain "type" of person.

BTW: Using a firearm in an assault is not "simple assault" whether he was shooting at a police officer or someone else. His intent was to use a firearm.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:51 AM   #8
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
What we've been told is that two shots were fired and two shots hit targets. Now he says that he was only shooting at people and not cops. Of course, shooting at cops gets you some heavy time in prison (if you make it to prison) but shooting just people can be plea bargained down to simple assault.

BULLSHIT! If I believe anything this jerk's lawyer has to say. Cops were shot in the performance of the their duties (he can't claim self defense) and he should go down for trying to KILL two cops.
The king has spoken! It shall be so!
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:21 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

the primary charge here should be Attempted Murder, first degree. Doesn't really matter if it was a cop he was shooting at or not, except that since the cops were on duty i'm sure a few more charges in that regard can and will be filed. shouldn't really matter how his Lawyer tries to spin doctor it.

Old 03-16-2015, 03:25 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Your family pic wacco?

no. yours, you want to play that left or right game again? didn't work out too well last time.

you are the one on the LEFT. as usual.
Old 03-16-2015, 03:28 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Explain how that isn't just blatant racism, waKKKo KKKid.

Or why you feel it's important that you denigrate this board with your ignorant redneckedness!

Hillbilly fuck.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:42 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
the primary charge here should be Attempted Murder, first degree. Doesn't really matter if it was a cop he was shooting at or not, except that since the cops were on duty i'm sure a few more charges in that regard can and will be filed. shouldn't really matter how his Lawyer tries to spin doctor it.

Actually in Missouri the appropriate charge ought to be First Degree Assault, which is punished as a Class A Felony and can carry a life sentence. From a prosecutorial point of view there is no reason to charge "attempted murder," since it requires the State to prove an "intent to kill" which merely increases the burden on the State without any additional punishment/time.

It sounds better in the media, but over indicting/charging can get blow black from a jury when the State/Government fails to meet their burden of "intent to kill."

Either one in Missouri will be a Class A Felony, so the punishment range is the same, and the judge can assess a life sentence ... especially for two deadly weapon assaults ... on police officers who are considered in Missouri (as most Model Penal Code states) as a "special class" of victim. In Texas police officers are lumped in with "public servants" as a "special class" of victims, and aggravated assault on a peace officer (public servant) is a 1st degree felony in Texas as well.
Old 03-16-2015, 03:46 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Default Bizarro World

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ampaign=buffer

This is unbelievable. At least the MSNBC host didn't just let him ramble one with this shit without challenging him.

But how many Obama and potential Hillary Voters will believe this crap even when it is a total falsehood.

Just like "hands up"
Old 03-16-2015, 03:51 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

no. yours, you want to play that left or right game again? didn't work out too well last time.

you are the one on the LEFT. as usual.
LMAO you standing behind the family pic wacco? I will play left and right games all day with your dumb ass. You failed the first time. Or are you the bitch in the middle?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:52 PM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ampaign=buffer

This is unbelievable. At least the MSNBC host didn't just let him ramble one with this shit without challenging him.

But how many Obama and potential Hillary Voters will believe this crap even when it is a total falsehood.

Just like "hands up"
Everyone of them who still admits to voting for them.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women