Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60237
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #1
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews
Default points as gifts/deposits

Some of you may know that P411 allows gentlemen to buy points for ladies to use in their advertising upgrades.

What do you think of eccie allowing gentlemen to buy points for the ladies? Billing is already done through a third party so it would be discreet.

Now, gifts are always a treat! (I get Amazon e-gift-certificates now and again), but for ladies who collect deposits before deciding to tour a city or for overnights or whatever, how uber cool would this be??

It would probably increase eccie's advertisers and would be so much easier for gentlemen than having to go to the drugstore to buy greedot reload packs.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:28 AM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

So now in addition to paying $200-$350 an hour for a ladies time and bringing her gifts you want clients pony up for your advertising as well.....

Ya need a cardboard sign and a corner lady. Begging is Begging....... no matter how you try to dress it up.... and very unbecoming of one advertising herself as a "Luxury Companion".

I would be surprised if the operators of this site wanted to get in the middle of hookers collecting money from johns in advance of time being spent together....It seems like it would add a level of exposure that would be difficult to to avoid if the shit hits the fan.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

P411 points costs a buck a point, right? So what's wrong of just gifting cash as a tip if the spirit moves in that direction? Seems much more efficient and better for the ladies. Seems kinda tacky to me to be gifting points.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #4
ztonk

Encounters: 21

You ladies are runniing a business... your fee should be covering all the stuff you need to run it... the incall, enough towels, STD testing, condoms, lube, advertising, gasoline.

Gifts are for sugarbabies...
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #5
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Can we say Gold diggers that have been taught this by the wusses called WK! They get a little with no resistance and ease then it just keeps on getting easier to ask for it.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #6
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

I really dont think she was asking to be called names. It seems to me she was simply starting a discussion and asking a question w/o being talked down to.

Honey, were I don't really like the whole points thing here or p411. I do agree with you on loving to get gifts. It is always a nice suprise!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:01 AM   #7
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

It's ideal for:
***deposits****
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #8
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

WOW someone asks for an opinion and they get hammered? Thats really Classy..whats wrong with just saying you dont agree .and state your reasons why without all the Flaming..We are all Adults ( well for some here that is Debateable) but none the less we should be able to disagree and still stay civil about it..
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #9
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

I would be surprised if the operators of this site wanted to get in the middle of hookers collecting money from johns in advance of time being spent together....It seems like it would add a level of exposure that would be difficult to to avoid if the shit hits the fan.....
Kind of untactfully blunt Whispers, but I agree with the underlying premise.

i don't think Eccie would want to be involved with the transfer of money between provider and hobbyist. bad idea! check with your lawyers! its probably the "discreet" third party billing that caused provider ads to not have price/rate info.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
Some of you may know that P411 allows gentlemen to buy points for ladies to use in their advertising upgrades.

What do you think of eccie allowing gentlemen to buy points for the ladies? Billing is already done through a third party so it would be discreet.
I think if Eccie allowed us to escrow money - "buy points" - for *city-specific* advertising upgrades it might be a way to encourage providers to travel; interesting idea.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasquest View Post
whats wrong with just saying you dont agree .and state your reasons why

I did

without all the Flaming..

Not remotely close to flaming...

We are all Adults ( well for some here that is Debateable) but none the less we should be able to disagree and still stay civil about it..

I was civil..... I can be much more blunt....
Old 02-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #12
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
Kind of untactfully blunt Whispers, but I agree with the underlying premise.

i don't think Eccie would want to be involved with the transfer of money between provider and hobbyist. bad idea! check with your lawyers! its probably the "discreet" third party billing that caused provider ads to not have price/rate info.
I've never been one to sugarcoat anything....
Old 02-08-2011, 10:24 AM   #13
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Uh did anyone Mention your name? or single you out specifically? I didnt.but it does make me wonder why your the First to Bark ?
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #14
Whispers

I comment on anything I find interesting or that I disagree with or that reflects an attitude or style I may utilize.

Come on lil lady...... you've been running around here for days commenting on almost everything I comment on....
Old 02-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #15
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Can we say Gold diggers that have been taught this by the wusses called WK! They get a little with no resistance and ease then it just keeps on getting easier to ask for it.
Chill guy... different strokes for different folks!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women