Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41496
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
Sexy Anna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 69962
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Bad REVIEW DALLAS "lwowyl"

I am NOT LE...I had asked all the mandatory screening questions...started the session as usual, and he just sat there asking HIS list of suspicious questions...gave me his business card...stated he had a wonderful time and give him a call if I needed anything in the future. Any provider in the community would state the exact same thing when dealing with a new client..."SHUT your MOUTH, dont ask TOO MANY QUESTIONS, answer my screening questions and enjoy the session"...If he thought I was LE...why would he give me his business card and state: "If YOU NEED ANYTHING, GIVE ME A CALL".

This is just BS in order to rebook another appointment with me for FREE. "Playing the good boy roll"...yea right guy...I dont know who prompted him to post this crap...but he and I know exactly what had happened.

I provide an incredible session, and I always receive positive feed back. This guy was spooked from the beginning upon entering and attempted to probe me with his questions...I tried to start the session and his questions continued to NO end. I've had great clients off of this board, and it only takes ONE A-hole to disrupted and ruin the opportunity for others to enjoy me.

Anna
Sexy Anna is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
ftworthmale
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Anna View Post
I am NOT LE...I had asked all the mandatory screening questions...started the session as usual, and he just sat there asking HIS list of suspicious questions...gave me his business card...stated he had a wonderful time and give him a call if I needed anything in the future. Any provider in the community would state the exact same thing when dealing with a new client..."SHUT your MOUTH, dont ask TOO MANY QUESTIONS, answer my screening questions and enjoy the session"...If he thought I was LE...why would he give me his business card and state: "If YOU NEED ANYTHING, GIVE ME A CALL".

This is just BS in order to rebook another appointment with me for FREE. "Playing the good boy roll"...yea right guy...I dont know who prompted him to post this crap...but he and I know exactly what had happened.

I provide an incredible session, and I always receive positive feed back. This guy was spooked from the beginning upon entering and attempted to prob me with his questions...I tried to start the session and his questions continued to NO end. I've had great clients off of this board, and it only takes ONE A-hole to disrupted and ruin the opportunity for others to enjoy me.

Anna
Unfortunately, what you said is very true, you and he know exactly what happened ... and the rest of us will have to leave it at that ... Take your word ... and take a chance and come see you ... or ... either take his word for it and move along (or just avoid the drama of this situation).

If your version is accurate, I feel for you and understand your frustration.

You did mention that you have seen other men from eccie and also that you always have gotten positive feedback ( I assume from both eccie and men who are not members of eccie ). Great to know and if you could provide some information so that we could see some of that feedback, it would be a great help.

Good luck!
ftworthmale is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Anna, I personally believe (and have stated) that you are unlikely to be LE. However, I do find it hard to believe a beautiful woman such as yourself really offers the full range of services most men on this site expect for the prices you quote. If you are asking for more money once the client is in the room, that is a tactic known as "upselling" which is frowned upon in this community.

Any clarification you can provide on that subject would be greatly appreciated.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:43 AM   #4
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I am not sure why you are upset since you both describe the session the same way: you just sat around and chatted. I know girls like to say we only pay for time, but guys expect that doing that time, they are going to have some sexual fun. If you do not engage in any activities than guys will not enjoy there time and will not recommend you.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
Sexy Anna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 69962
My ECCIE Reviews

My rates are as stated...I do not upsell...I have NO "manager" and I work with NO agency. So, why would I inflate a rate and/or "upsell" when it is not necessary when generating exactly the same if otherwise? If anyone says that I had attempted to upsell or suggest more $...they would indeed be lying.

@BigEddie...I know what the primary function consist of...its not quantum physics. Im not involving myself in anything I dont completely understand.
Sexy Anna is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
fobolous
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

if you've had great clients off this board, they need to do right by you by posting a review of their time with you so that people like those of us commenting have the opportunity to see what the session is like and then maybe make the jump to seeing you...
fobolous is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:06 AM   #7
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Just be careful of the guys who will see this and offer to write a good review for a free session.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #8
fobolous
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

thats true too, wasn't trying to imply that, but seems these days you got to look out for it.

im just hoping someone credible does a review so the line can form...
fobolous is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:18 PM   #9
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
Just be careful of the guys who will see this and offer to write a good review for a free session.
You could stop right after the word "review".

Good luck, Anna ... enjoy and be safe. You seem like a wonderful addition to the community.

dodger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women