Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60353
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2017, 04:15 PM   #1
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10
Default BOUNDARIES! Why is it so difficult for some to respect them and others not?

Boundaries. Why is it so difficult for some to respect them and others not?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:14 PM   #2
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Because we all are humans, because all of us on this game are broken somehow.
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:04 PM   #3
biggestbubba
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I blame the taint.
biggestbubba is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:18 PM   #4
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Can you give specifics?
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:25 PM   #5
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Point on the doll where she touched you, pyramider.
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:31 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Can you give specifics?
Basically, an open discussion. But the start of this thread begins here https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2155273

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFromTER View Post
Been there ... done that ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:42 PM   #7
waterfalllover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFromTER View Post
That's funny, I liked that RyanFromTer!!!!
waterfalllover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:43 PM   #8
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Basically, an open discussion. But the start of this thread begins here https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2155273

suuuuuuuper fucking creepy...makes me think hard about how I approach my clients.
I do encourage convo between dates (as long as that convo leads to more dates) maybe thats all she was doing entertaining some light convo but this guy took it and ran with it. smh
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:03 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

the start of this thread was in reaction to the linked thread started by the first guy to respond here. and he gave the right answer.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:25 PM   #10
TheRealJohnnyRingo
Valued Poster

Default Seriously? You ignorant fuck!

Quote:
Are you so bored with your juvenile obsession with taint? Pards time for you to take up stamp collecting or some such shit on par. What's next? Bank Robbery; why do some wear a mask and some don't?

Jesus motherfucking christ son. Get out of your mother's basement and go back to assessing everyone else's "game" or lack there of conveniently omitting your own. That or please go back to your second grade preoccupation with taint and farting, at least those comments are predictable and understandable given your obvious absence of confidence.

Seriously guy. Are you really still here? What could possibly be your motivation? Trying to redefine "dumbfuck" for Wikipedia? You can quit now, you succeeded.
TheRealJohnnyRingo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:44 PM   #11
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmXo View Post
suuuuuuuper fucking creepy...makes me think hard about how I approach my clients.
I do encourage convo between dates (as long as that convo leads to more dates) maybe thats all she was doing entertaining some light convo but this guy took it and ran with it. smh
Here is my side of the story, i live a shitty empty life. I live in a sorry loveless marriage. For many years Ive a workalcoholic. Gave up on me a long time. Ive seen many providers, some as regular some as a one time. I was OK with it. Then I met this wonderful woman that touch my heart, and made me feel I was OK to be happy. My mistake was telling her that. She freaked out and took some misunderstandings and cut me off. I was OK with it, then her friend came and accused me of online stalking, and I took a lot of shit all day long. The sad part is I never got to apologize to her and tell her she doesnt need to worry about anything. The song i put is about me finding life after many years of darkness, knowing that I cant be with her and it will hurt but grateful she woke up that piece of me. Last thing i wanted was to fuck with her way of making a living. That was it. She is spectacular and special in many ways. And I am human, I saw a.wonderful woman, I never so a piece of meet or a collection of holes as some of the man has sescribed women here. So I am human. So if that makes me a creep, well I guess I am ... let the abuse begin ...
Old 08-23-2017, 07:55 PM   #12
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownfellow View Post
Here is my side of the story, i live a shitty empty life. I live in a sorry loveless marriage. For many years Ive a workalcoholic. Gave up on me a long time. Ive seen many providers, some as regular some as a one time. I was OK with it. Then I met this wonderful woman that touch my heart, and made me feel I was OK to be happy. My mistake was telling her that. She freaked out and took some misunderstandings and cut me off. I was OK with it, then her friend came and accused me of online stalking, and I took a lot of shit all day long. The sad part is I never got to apologize to her and tell her she doesnt need to worry about anything. The song i put is about me finding life after many years of darkness, knowing that I cant be with her and it will hurt but grateful she woke up that piece of me. Last thing i wanted was to fuck with her way of making a living. That was it. She is spectacular and special in many ways. And I am human, I saw a.wonderful woman, I never so a piece of meet or a collection of holes as some of the man has sescribed women here. So I am human. So if that makes me a creep, well I guess I am ... let the abuse begin ...
Okay and I feel you on all of that babe but you have to understand women in our line of work and stalked, creeped on, and even murdered by guys who are mentally unstable to understand that this is a FANTASY.
Making her feel uncomfortable is sure fire way to ensure you never see her again.
Even if she did make you feel some type of way you have to keep it cool. She was probably just trying to ensure you were enjoying her company and would see her again by encouraging some light convo. Because like you mentioned we are all HUMAN, and when that connection is formed it can be hard not to get swept away but you have to keep that in check because her #1 priority is her SAFETY and anyone who violates that gets cut off.
(I dont know the provider I'm just generally speaking.)

Good luck to you...
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:09 PM   #13
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownfellow View Post
The sad part is I never got to apologize to her and tell her she doesnt need to worry about anything.
you can send a PM to say that.. or assume the post you just made will communicate that. but if you really care about her, stay the Hell away.. she did the right thing, and you should realize that by now.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:09 PM   #14
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmXo View Post
Okay and I feel you on all of that babe but you have to understand women in our line of work and stalked, creeped on, and even murdered by guys who are mentally unstable to understand that this is a FANTASY.
Making her feel uncomfortable is sure fire way to ensure you never see her again.
Even if she did make you feel some type of way you have to keep it cool. She was probably just trying to ensure you were enjoying her company and would see her again by encouraging some light convo. Because like you mentioned we are all HUMAN, and when that connection is formed it can be hard not to get swept away but you have to keep that in check because her #1 priority is her SAFETY and anyone who violates that gets cut off.
(I dont know the provider I'm just generally speaking.)

Good luck to you...
Thank you, that is the part that hurts, that I never got the chance to tell her I am so sorry for freaking her out. I.hate the fact that she feels unsafe. The was the last thing I wanted. I feel like shit for making her uncomfortable. She is a great provider, guys love her ... and i dont want to fuck with that ... sorry ...
Old 08-23-2017, 08:25 PM   #15
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you can send a PM to say that.. or assume the post you just made will communicate that. but if you really care about her, stay the Hell away.. she did the right thing, and you should realize that by now.
Yes, sir you are correct. I am moving on, with the hope she reads my posts and know I understand her decision 100%. And this will be the last time I speak of this, so we all can move on. Thanks Tran.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women