Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60200
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
GYMBAGJIM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Fabulous 4th

Happy Independence Day to everyone, with a high five to all vets and best wishes particularly to my fellow Vietnam vets.
GYMBAGJIM is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:27 AM   #2
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Happy July 4-th my good fellow hobbyst GBJ to you and everybody else !!!!
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:50 PM   #3
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5165
My ECCIE Reviews

Home of the free because of the brave!
Ashley Rosebud is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:08 PM   #4
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Happy 4th Ashley! Love you babe!
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:18 PM   #5
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Happy 4th Ashley! Love you babe!
Happy 4th to you also. And too all my fellow vets!
Old 07-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #6
tatasddd
BANNED

How free we are here in America (from our own government) is a questionable thing but anyway Happy July 4-th again to everybody! Let us leave the fucking government out of our conversations, wishes and topics at least on this day. I don't give a shit if you are brave or not. If you are an American happy july 4-th and remember the government has nothing to do with the decent people of the USA. they do not want wars.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:49 PM   #7
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Happy 4th Ashley.

And thank you.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:16 AM   #8
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You don't give a shit about the brave men and women who have served your country and you? Men and women have died to give you the freedoms you have and you dont give a shit about them? Believe me when I say we are free, I have been to many different countries where the people are not. I am proud to be a Veteran and I honor each and every Veteran out there. Its people like you who have no understanding of the true costs of our freedom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
How free we are here in America (from our own government) is a questionable thing but anyway Happy July 4-th again to everybody! Let us leave the fucking government out of our conversations, wishes and topics at least on this day. I don't give a shit if you are brave or not. If you are an American happy july 4-th and remember the government has nothing to do with the decent people of the USA. they do not want wars.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:28 AM   #9
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30 View Post
You don't give a shit about the brave men and women who have served your country and you? Men and women have died to give you the freedoms you have and you dont give a shit about them? Believe me when I say we are free, I have been to many different countries where the people are not. I am proud to be a Veteran and I honor each and every Veteran out there. Its people like you who have no understanding of the true costs of our freedom.
Although I really do not wish to communicate with you, I must say that I guarantee you that I have been to more countries than you have. Sending troops (like yourself I imagined you used to be in the military) overseas DOES NOT protect America in any way. Troops are being sent overseas to fight for anything else and many other reasons but freedom to America. It is exactly why America is seen with bad eyes by many nations. Namely because of troops and poor government decisions. This is why I say the decent people of America have nothing to do with the government. It is one thing if someone is invading you and you fight from within your own country. It is completely different thing when you send troops all over the world. You have no understanding of politics whatsoever. And true, I really don't care about any vets because young kids sign up for the army by being promised vain hopes how they pay for college, how they are the government bla bla bla till you are blue in the face. If that is the fate you chose to have then be ready to bear the consequences. I will defend the USA with my life if need be, but only if we were to be invaded from outside. I am not going to Iraq , Afghanistan, Germany, Japan etc etc. No thanks. And since you lack knowledge let me tell you why the USA is in Afghanistan. While they are waging war on drugs here, this is exactly why they are there for drugs and money!!!! Now really shut the fuck up because you blow ignorance from all corners.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:28 AM   #10
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Ashley turns me on, I plan to stuff her like a thanksgiving turkey

You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?

Wwwhhhhaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?!
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:34 AM   #11
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I have been in two different wars, and you honestly believe I am ignorant when it comes to talking about the freedom of our country? Thats just crazy talk coming out of your mouth, trying to pep yourself up when you have nothing to stand on here. As for the amount of countries I have been too...who really cares, its not a game, but from reading your posts and everything else you have to say on this board, I think you just want to pretend your "cool" like that. Because trust me I have seen this world, and this includes the good and bad that comes with it. When you have enough balls to stand up join the military and defend our freedom then you can talk about the cost of the wars. Because unlike you I had the balls. Your comments mean nothing to me because it is obvious on many different levels that we are on two different levels here...

Quote:
Although I really do not wish to communicate with you, I must say that I guarantee you that I have been to more countries than you have. Sending troops (like yourself I imagined you used to be in the military) overseas DOES NOT protect America in any way. Troops are being sent overseas to fight for anything else and many other reasons but freedom to America. It is exactly why America is seen with bad eyes by many nations. Namely because of troops and poor government decisions. This is why I say the decent people of America have nothing to do with the government. It is one thing if someone is invading you and you fight from within your own country. It is completely different thing when you send troops all over the world. You have no understanding of politics whatsoever. And true, I really don't care about any vets because young kids sign up for the army by being promised vain hopes how they pay for college, how they are the government bla bla bla till you are blue in the face. If that is the fate you chose to have then be ready to bear the consequences. I will defend the USA with my life if need be, but only if we were to be invaded from outside. I am not going to Iraq , Afghanistan, Germany, Japan etc etc. No thanks. And since you lack knowledge let me tell you why the USA is in Afghanistan. While they are waging war on drugs here, this is exactly why they are there for drugs and money!!!! Now really shut the fuck up because you blow ignorance from all corners.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:35 AM   #12
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Ashley turns me on, I plan to stuff her like a thanksgiving turkey

You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?

Wwwhhhhaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?!

Sounds like 2 stories worth hearing
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:42 AM   #13
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
I have been in two different wars, and you honestly believe I am ignorant when it comes to talking about the freedom of our country? Thats just crazy talk coming out of your mouth, trying to pep yourself up when you have nothing to stand on here. As for the amount of countries I have been too...who really cares, its not a game, but from reading your posts and everything else you have to say on this board, I think you just want to pretend your "cool" like that. Because trust me I have seen this world, and this includes the good and bad that comes with it. When you have enough balls to stand up join the military and defend our freedom then you can talk about the cost of the wars. Because unlike you I had the balls. Your comments mean nothing to me because it is obvious on many different levels that we are on two different levels here...
Ashley, I think you forget that I originate from Europe. As a Citizen of both the EU & the USA, yes, trust me I've seen more countries than you have. The only countries you have seen are the countries where "war" was going on. Well, perhaps you went to Canada or Mexico but that is about it. And I do have the balls to join the military. I simply do not wish to fight against other nations which have done nothing wrong to me and thus "protect" the USA. Trust me when I say you were sent there to make money for the US government and were used by it this is exactly what I mean. That you have a different opinion is another question. I don't try to be cool. Unlike you I simply have understanding how things work. I speak three languages. How many do you speak? So please let us not argue over this. You hold your opinion, I hold mine and that is ok with me. Let's be Americans and respect each other.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:47 AM   #14
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

See once again you are confusing me with someone you believe you know. I lived in Europe for 5 years, I have been to many more countries then the ones you believe where the "war" was going on. Please stop pretending like you know me, I have made it clear that we do not run in the same circles. And trust me when I say this, you believe you have an understanding of how this works, well you do not. Been there done that, you admit you wouldn't ever go to war. As for languages, this is just another attempt for you to try and be "cool" lol losing battle your fighting here, because just like me, others see you or the person you are not who you pretend to be.

Quote:
Ashley, I think you forget that I originate from Europe. As a Citizen of both the EU & the USA, yes, trust me I've seen more countries than you have. The only countries you have seen are the countries where "war" was going on. Well, perhaps you went to Canada or Mexico but that is about it. And I do have the balls to join the military. I simply do not wish to fight against other nations which have done nothing wrong to me and thus "protect" the USA. Trust me when I say you were sent there to make money for the US government and were used by it this is exactly what I mean. That you have a different opinion is another question. I don't try to be cool. Unlike you I simply have understanding how things work. I speak three languages. How many do you speak? So please let us not argue over this. You hold your opinion, I hold mine and that is ok with me. Let's be Americans and respect each other.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:53 AM   #15
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
See once again you are confusing me with someone you believe you know. I lived in Europe for 5 years, I have been to many more countries then the ones you believe where the "war" was going on. Please stop pretending like you know me, I have made it clear that we do not run in the same circles. And trust me when I say this, you believe you have an understanding of how this works, well you do not. Been there done that, you admit you wouldn't ever go to war. As for languages, this is just another attempt for you to try and be "cool" lol losing battle your fighting here, because just like me, others see you or the person you are not who you pretend to be.
Yeah you lived in Europe on US military base lol. What a joke! I lived in Europe 24 years and go back every year to see family and shit. When I tell you the US gov used you and exploited you this is exactly what I mean. Thus, you are where you are today. Offering "services" because the gov "took great care of you", but since yesterday you said you did this for fun then have fun lol. I wouldn't have fun if I had to suck cock. I am done arguing with you. Seriously there is no point.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women