Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
Christina Watkins
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 207275
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My first negative review

So I saw this guy Saturday November 30th and everything seemed to go fine, he left happy and said he would be back. Just a couple days ago he PM'd me on P411 wishing me a happy birthday and saying he wanted to spoil me. He also asked about an okay, which I would have approved had I received it. Well today, to my surprise he's posted for me my very first negative review. The only reason I can think he would do that is because he didn't get his Okay, which again, I never received. I messaged him about it, but he had nothing to say in response(I know because the PM is marked as read).

Why would he want to damage my reputation? I assure you if you were to check with anybody who has seen me they will tell you I always give %100 genuine care. The 25 reviews previous to him are a testament to that fact.

So you be the judge, everything was fine on Dec. the 4th, but two days later on the 6th I'm suddenly a bad experience. Why would he message me with positive remarks, wishing me a happy birthday and saying he'd like to spoil me if he intended to write a negative review? It doesn't really make sense to me. I really don't believe I did anything wrong.

PS
If you're thinking I have sour grapes, you're right. I work so hard to be one of the best; seriously, hours of preparation go into every guest. For me the date starts long before you arrive because I care about doing things right. I try so hard and then someone damages my reputation on a whim, just like that... It's just that I didn't think it was gonna hurt my feelings this much. But it did and it does. :'(

Alright, I'll drop it.. I just wanted to confront the issue head on.

If anyone has advice I'll take it.

Thanks Eccie World,
Christina Watkins is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:51 PM   #2
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Sorry this happened, everything else I have read has been pretty positive. Perhaps one of your previous positive encounters will link this rebuttle to the review. Those that research well will look at both sides so....
Shit happens and not all are good, hold your head high that you explained your side very well....the bat shit name calling route doesn't work well.
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #3
theboss21422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Don't worry about it cutie just keep doing you
theboss21422 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #4
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Hell feeling giving so I linked it already
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:03 PM   #5
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored@home View Post
Hell feeling giving so I linked it already
Good move. The fact that she didn't go batshit crazy says a lot. Her rebuttal was well-mannered and will probably play very well to those that take the time to look into the reasons for the negative review.
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:49 AM   #6
joshf26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

"Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Lol! Sorry that happened. So guys aren't happy at all.
joshf26 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:26 AM   #7
Looking41today
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Christina,

I wish there were a slightly better system. I wish NCNS would show up on provider and hobbyist alike. I wish providers had a better mechanism to rebut a negative review. Heck, the PMs you reference should be proof enough to get this review off your name. I think some of those negative reviews some write have agendas and are not real. In those cases, I hope karma catches up with the hobbyist as they do not understand or care that a false review can really hurt a providers business.

That said, I've never met you. You seem like a very beautiful girl and I hope to meet you someday. However, beauty alone does not guarantee success. So far, in the short time you've been here, I've seen you successfully navigate the management issue, I've seen nothing but raving reviews and several guys here call you an ATF. Everyone I've read about so far describing you talks about a wonderful experience and how well you present yourself. Your writing seems very detailed, intelligent, caring, and thought out, including this rebuttal, which you are handling perfectly. All in all, you seem like a pretty incredible person. I for one believe your side of it, and you've built a really good name and reputation so far. Even the best providers either have a bad day or an asshole hobbyist with an agenda. You mention it bothers you; don't let it. You have a strong following and great word of mouth from the hobbyists, just keep doing what your doing.
Looking41today is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:13 AM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

your rebuttal is passionate and well-received... but what's missing is detail; did the session go as the review stated? I think the no recommendation wasn't about getting shorted on time, it was about the ultimate lack of activity. There may be a perfectly valid reason the session ended the way it was reported, I don't know.. but the reviewer appeared to stick to facts, with no hint of a grudge

Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:35 AM   #9
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

His wife/SO caught him and she wrote the review.
Wonder how many times that's happened?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:59 AM   #10
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Christina, I wont take this personal, anyone that does their research before seeing a provider would see that all your reviews talk about the great service and care you put into all your appointments.

This person obviously didnt get what he thought he wanted or maybe wanted more or maybe came too fast and expected to get another shot no matter how long it took him to get it up, who knows, no need to speculate but I would not worry about this odd review.

I am alittle upset that you are making cookies and giving people milk but I never get any milk and cookies. Thats just not fair, I am not complaining but I am just saying, it just isnt fair. I wont write a bad review but please correct this when next I see you, Milk and Cookies or I will complain.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #11
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I assume this is the review in question.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=922060

Gotta admit it takes brass to ask for an "OK" then throw down a NO review.

This lady is obviously legit. She provides services and no scamming. But the Gent didn't have his socks knock off so he doesn't "recommend" her. Doesn't mean she's a rip-off. Just they didn't click.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:33 AM   #12
BigOldZero
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default It's ok, darlin

I'll take his share of the milk and cookies.
BigOldZero is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #13
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Sorry boys, no SS, DFK or PSE However LFK is still on the menu
You claim GFE but no DFK?

Sorry girl. You are not GFE. Now you should only do what you are comfortable with...but I don't see why someone would pay your rate if that review is at all accurate. I am sure one of your WK's has shared it with you.
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #14
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

No I want his share of the milk and cookies and if you could make it soy milk, its be even better or breast milk, it be great X2.

And on another note - keep doing what you are doing, there are just some people that love to cause trouble and see the world burn and nothing will appease them.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:49 AM   #15
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Christina,

You are a beautiful woman and should not have anything to worry about...Ii is hard to please everyone in life and it does not matter what the circumstances may be, myself I would not pass at the opportunity of see you......
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women