Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48291
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: "I will respect women of all ages and in every circumstance."
Agree 21 52.50%
Disagree 19 47.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #1
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default TAKE NOTICE - Hobbyist Creedo

Sorry for the second posting of this...poll didn't take:
______________________________ _______

I feel so strongly on this issue and the discussion so interesting, I thought to bring it to our comrades here in Austin.

So...take the Poll, take a stand for yourself and for the hobby.

This poll will be posted in National, Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio so watch the race.....

Here is a link and verbiage of the Houston Poll.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=131048
______________________________ _______________________

I've been nothing but appalled over much of what is going on in the Houston CoEd and Men's Lounge i.e. MonkeyPaw.

I think we gentlemen hobbyists need to take a stand and be counted. Therefore I propose those of us hobbyists (who see this thread of course) be accounted for agreeing with this simple credo:

"I will respect women of all ages and in every circumstance."

Those that can agree to this, say so and be noticed.

Those that don't, well...we won't see you here.

Those that do sign and know you're only doing it to either get off the DNS or clear your conscience/image/reputation here in this community....don't bother we all know who you are. Ain't no secrets in this world of ours.
TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:49 AM   #2
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Let me get this straight. You respect everyone regardless of what they have done or are currently doing? IMO people need to earn our respect regardless of gender. This seems like a bullshit pole made to make you look like this great guy. I haven't check the Houston thread yet but I have no respect for you.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:05 AM   #3
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

All women of all ages in every circumstance?

Like a woman that abuses her children? In that circumstance? Or a woman that kills her children like Susan Smith? Or a woman that deals in human trafficking for sex of other women?

How about respecting and caring for and not exploiting any person (man, woman or child) that is downtrodden, physically or mentally ill, abused, disabled, oppressed or impoverished?

What you're promoting, my fellow feline avatar adherent, is a rather simplistic, banal, emotional plea better reserved for student government campaigns and parodies of 19th Century populist rabble-rousing. William Jennings Bryan would be flattered and proud.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
WorknMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I will respect women of all ages and in every circumstance.
I hate to say it, but I don't really know what that means. I have a vague understanding of what it means to 'respect' someone, but I couldn't spell it out in terms that someone else could understand it.
WorknMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDogger View Post
Those that don't, well...we won't see you here.
Well... Some of us won't be going anywhere...... Better wusses then you have tried this stunt numerous times over the years..... Take your pats on the back and then go find some other ass to kiss because nothing will change....

Women that know me know I am a complete and total Gentleman and give a lady the utmost respect.

I respect everyone, male or female, until given a reason not to.

And maybe you are too altruistic or some kind of asskisser to not be able to look around and realize there are a few ladies that have taken that for granted and ended up losing the respect of many guys in these communities.....

This board is about the exchange of information regaring certain activities across a wide range of playgrounds. The most common way women tend to lose respect is when they try to unduly influence men's opinions or attack them for having an opinion.

It is possible to disagree with someone and still respect them.

But then..... there are others.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:34 AM   #6
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well said Whispers. What's with the rash of WKs and PW mongers lately? Like everyone is afraid not to be politically correct... SCREW THAT! Be right, do right, and don't put up with BS. Geeze what a bunch!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #7
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

yeah, I call BS on this one too. Respect needs to be earned, and cuts both directions. I won't see/repeat with anyone that I don't respect, and I sincerely hope the lady will not see me if they don't think I am someone that they can respect. The blanket statement is BS.
That doesn't mean that I don't hold people in respect, quite to the contrary. But I am choosy, and hope the ladies are too.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #8
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Its fascinating to see how Houston's poll is doing against National, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. I've posted this poll in all and clearly Houston's perspective is telling.

This poll is to say...

As a hobbyist, I will respect women. Period.

She may be a monster but are you not going to pull her out of the way of truck if you're at the scene?

As a fellow poster Tony Patella said in response:

"Dogger:

That credo should cover interaction with all human beings. And it's sad it even needs to be stated.

Mutual respect, in my book, is a given UNTIL an individual proves they are not worthy. Then, lack of respect is NOT an option. Walking the other way, while standing tall, IS THE ONLY option....

Thanks for once again expressing what many of us have said before....but some folks just don't get it!"

I couldn't agree more. It is a core value. You have it or you don't.

I've hesitated in wading in here so everyone can define it for themselves but...I just couldn't help it. So, feel free to define it on your own if you wish and vote your conscience.
TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

this is dumb...
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I have a great deal of respect for many of the ladies I see here. I do my homework before meeting someone. Maybe too much so. But it pays off, and most of my regular sessions have been with ladies that actually deserve the respect.

There have been women, as well as men, in my life that do NOT deserve my respect. They may have had it at one time, and committed a single act that caused them to loose it, or it may have happened over time.

I feel your statement is far too broad, not to mention has a judgemental tone to it, as if you have an all seeing eye on every situation here.

Perhaps you should revisit your little poll and rework the question a bit.
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:12 PM   #11
Guest010512-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
This seems like a bullshit pole made to make you look like this great guy.
My pole makes me look like a great guy.

Guest010512-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #12
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

dogger, universal respect for life is something different than respect for an individual. Universal truths are dangerous in that it doesn't demand accountability and therefore responsibility. Respect is not a right that can be demanded, it's a privilege that needs to be earned by ones actions.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

A gentleman treats each woman as a lady...
A gentleman ignores bitches...
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:46 PM   #14
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
dogger, universal respect for life is something different than respect for an individual. Universal truths are dangerous in that it doesn't demand accountability and therefore responsibility. Respect is not a right that can be demanded, it's a privilege that needs to be earned by ones actions.
Very eloquently stated AKB. Thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rCoder View Post
A gentleman treats each woman as a lady...
A gentleman ignores bitches...
... and yes.
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #15
vtxghost
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I can't roll with this one. And let me put my short philosophy out there:
Common courtesy should always be extended and expected.
Respect is earned, not given.
Don't confuse my act of common courtesy with respect.
Most of the people who have earned respect rarely have to demand it.
Earned respect is recognized.
People who demand respect usually have not done anything to earn it.
Assholes respect nothing.
vtxghost is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women