Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Default Obama pal and civil rights icon says all white people 'are going to hell'

Obama pal and civil rights icon says all white people 'are going to hell'

Rick Moran

Dr. Joseph Lowrey, a civil rights stalwart during the 1960's and an ordained minister, doesn't appear to exhibit much Christian charity toward his white brothers and sisters.
Examiner:
Pastor Joseph Lowery, a civil rights movement hero who delivered the benediction at President Obama's inauguration, reportedly said that he is shocked that any black Americans would stay home with Obama on the ballot and suggested that all or most white people would go to hell.
The local outlet paraphrases Lowery's comments. "Lowery said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell," the Monroe County Reporter (Ga.) says in covering a rally in Forsyth, Georgia. "Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was."
The local mayor, who attended the rally, rejected that statement from Lowery. "The Bible doesn't say anything about white or black to go to heaven," Mayor John Howard said. "I have great number of black and white friends. I've been in the military. I make friends with everybody. I'm too old for enemies."
The 91-year-old Lowery worked with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and played a key role in various important moments in the civil rights movement, such as the march from Selma, Ala., to Montgomery, Ala. "Lowery was awarded the Medal of Freedom in 2009 by Obama and was elected earlier this year to lead the state's delegation to the Democratic national convention," the Georgia Tipsheet recalled.
He sees this election in explicitly racial terms. "I don't know what kind of a n-- wouldn't vote with a black man running," Lowery said, according to the Reporter. "All that he did with the stimulus was genius. Nobody intelligent would risk this country with Romney."
So let's get this straight: Vote for Obama not because of his policies, his demeanor, his ideas, or his record; vote for him because he's black.
Oh - and no matter how radically stupid that is, "nobody intelligent would risk this country with Romney."
Got it Rev.

ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

I'm just waiting for the rest of the whackjobs to chime in here on this race-baiting piece of shit post from our friend Choom.

Anybody joining in? This one plumbs the depths. Sound off you loyal Republicans!
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #3
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpage View Post
I'm just waiting for the rest of the whackjobs to chime in here on this race-baiting piece of shit post from our friend Choom.

Anybody joining in? This one plumbs the depths. Sound off you loyal Republicans!

Which liberation theology church do you attend? You liberal negros are always screaming racism and race baiting........
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Which liberation theology church do you attend? You liberal negros are always screaming racism and race baiting........
I don't attend church and I'm not black. But, I bet you're a fat white guy. Right?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #5
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I don't attend church and I'm not black. But, I bet you're a fat white guy. Right?

Tim, how dare you insult Marshall's religious underpinnings and his physique! He flies to Church services every week on the planet Kolob where he sits with the R-Money family. They can't have wine and unleavened bread so the cookies and milk they have at their services do tend to put on a few extra pounds. Then there's the special underwear. It is not flattering but "fat"? Perhaps you're being a little harsh on such a stellar contributor of worthless bullshit.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

So, let's see what you're saying:

--Dr Lowrey is a bigot, and you're implying that means anyone he supports is a bigot.

By analogy--and your dumb logic--since you are a bigot, then any candidate you support is a bigot.

I don't think either of those leaps of illogic holds. Chomshall and Lowrey are bigots; that doesn't say anything about either candidate. I'm sure you will retort in typical illogical way, essentially saying, "You don't understand! I'm Marshall--err, I mean Chomshall--and I'm SPECIAL!! I can say stupid bigoted things but you have to overlook that. To paraphase some old conservative: bigotry in the defense of stupidity is not a crime! Isn't that what you believe?

Lowrey is wrong. You are wrong. Pretty simple.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Default Obama pal and civil rights icon says all white people 'are going to hell'

I'll get to meet Madonna.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So, let's see what you're saying:

--Dr Lowrey is a bigot, and you're implying that means anyone he supports is a bigot.

By analogy--and your dumb logic--since you are a bigot, then any candidate you support is a bigot.

I don't think either of those leaps of illogic holds. Chomshall and Lowrey are bigots; that doesn't say anything about either candidate. I'm sure you will retort in typical illogical way, essentially saying, "You don't understand! I'm Marshall--err, I mean Chomshall--and I'm SPECIAL!! I can say stupid bigoted things but you have to overlook that. To paraphase some old conservative: bigotry in the defense of stupidity is not a crime! Isn't that what you believe?

Lowrey is wrong. You are wrong. Pretty simple.
No moron. The point is OBAMA SUPPORTS HIM.

Obama chose this guy to give the benediction at his inauguration. It shouldn't come as a surprise that Obama would choose a white hating racist for such a high honor, considering the fact that Obama attended a racist hate cult "church" for twenty years.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Glenn Becks reasoning-Hitler had a mustachio Mother Teresa had a mustachio =Mother Teresa is Hitler.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Glenn Becks reasoning-Hitler had a mustachio Mother Teresa had a mustachio =Mother Teresa is Hitler.
well played!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women