Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Obama Negotiating Release of "Blind Sheikh"

Yes, that's right, the mastermind of the 1993 bombing of the WTC is part of deal being negotiated between the Obama Administration and Egypt, in exchange for some prisoners being held by our solid ally, Egypt.

Al-Arabiya is reporting, in Arabic only so far, that the U.S. is talking with the Egyptian government to free the blind Sheikh and 49 other Egyptians currently imprisoned in the U.S. in exchange for the freedom of the 19 Americans the Egyptians are holding.

The blind Sheikh, Omar Abdel Rahman, is in prison for his role in masterminding the 1993 World Trade Center jihad terror bombing. If he is freed, it will be the apotheosis of Obama's policy of appeasement toward the Islamic world.

"Omar Abdel Rahman at the head of Egyptian-American swap deal," from al-Arabiya (Arabic), February 28 (thanks to Emad). This is my translation from the Arabic:

The Egyptian government has started real action to respond to a U.S. offer offering to release 50 Egyptians in American prisons, including Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, in return for the release of 19 Americans accused of foreign funding of nongovernmental organizations, as confirmed by Major General Mohamed Hani Zaher, an expert on military research and the fight against international terrorism.
Zaher told the newspaper that the Egyptians need to exploit the weak U.S. position, especially after the conviction of their nationals on charges affecting Egypt's sovereignty over its territory, and not to allow this deal to take place without the agreement of the U.S. administration to release more than 500 Egyptian prisoners in U.S. custody; the Egyptian Foreign Ministry does not know anything about them.

He added that the Egyptian Foreign Ministry asked the Egyptian Embassy in Washington for a list of Egyptian prisoners in the United States of America, and the Egyptian consulate there had already started procedures to account for the number of Egyptian prisoners and detainees in custody on a number of charges in the United States, he said, adding that among the prisoners in the Consulate files was Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, the Mufti of Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (the Islamic Group) and currently imprisoned in America....

Why don't we just quit giving them money?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/02/al...-in-egypt.html
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

So what would you personally do COG to liberate the 19 captured Americans?
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
If we do this deal, it will just make Americans targets to be falsely arrested in every Muslim country in the world. It's like paying blackmail.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where are they?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Where are they?
They are in Egypt, but back to my question, what would any of you do if you were the president to liberate the 19 Americans who are in captivity in Egypt?
Old 09-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

the same thing he would do to avert the embassy attack with 3 days notice ..

bitch about it, other than that ..

NADA
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Skylar, you're a lovely lady, but that is a stupid question. I'm not the President. I don't have all the resources and intelligence available to me that he has, if he would pay attention. Are we going to allow them to arrest our citizens, and then demand that we release terrorists if we want them back? They are supposed to be our ally. If he capitulates to their demand, he is weak, and incompetent. They are playing on that. They are counting on his weakness.

The first thing I would do, is quit sending them money. I would do that before I sent them terrorists.

If we give in to Egypt's demands, then no American is safe anywhere in the world. Local governments will be able to take them hostage, and then demand release of whoever they want from the US. That is not the policy we want to have.

The fact that this even comes up shows the lack of respect the US has around the world. The world thinks they can push us around. And you know what? They can.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes, that's right, the mastermind of the 1993 bombing of the WTC is part of deal being negotiated between the Obama Administration and Egypt, in exchange for some prisoners being held by our solid ally, Egypt.

Al-Arabiya is reporting, in Arabic only so far, that the U.S. is talking with the Egyptian government to free the blind Sheikh and 49 other Egyptians currently imprisoned in the U.S. in exchange for the freedom of the 19 Americans the Egyptians are holding.

The blind Sheikh, Omar Abdel Rahman, is in prison for his role in masterminding the 1993 World Trade Center jihad terror bombing. If he is freed, it will be the apotheosis of Obama's policy of appeasement toward the Islamic world.

"Omar Abdel Rahman at the head of Egyptian-American swap deal," from al-Arabiya (Arabic), February 28 (thanks to Emad). This is my translation from the Arabic:

The Egyptian government has started real action to respond to a U.S. offer offering to release 50 Egyptians in American prisons, including Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, in return for the release of 19 Americans accused of foreign funding of nongovernmental organizations, as confirmed by Major General Mohamed Hani Zaher, an expert on military research and the fight against international terrorism.
Zaher told the newspaper that the Egyptians need to exploit the weak U.S. position, especially after the conviction of their nationals on charges affecting Egypt's sovereignty over its territory, and not to allow this deal to take place without the agreement of the U.S. administration to release more than 500 Egyptian prisoners in U.S. custody; the Egyptian Foreign Ministry does not know anything about them.

He added that the Egyptian Foreign Ministry asked the Egyptian Embassy in Washington for a list of Egyptian prisoners in the United States of America, and the Egyptian consulate there had already started procedures to account for the number of Egyptian prisoners and detainees in custody on a number of charges in the United States, he said, adding that among the prisoners in the Consulate files was Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, the Mufti of Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (the Islamic Group) and currently imprisoned in America....

Why don't we just quit giving them money?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/02/al...-in-egypt.html

talking about it and doing it are two different things ... like you said, you dont have the intel much less the resources to make an intelligent comment on the subject ..

chances are theres alot of chest pounding taking place that will lead to absolutely nothing.

but heres a novel concept ..

lets bitch about it long before anything ever happens and blow it as far out of proportion as possible
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #9
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So I guess we should let our citizens just rot in jail? I was just saying do you think you could come up with any safe alternatives to get American prisoners back home without jeopardizing lives or succumbing to the Egyptian government.

Also why is this the only website I can find this subject on? The rest are forums and conservative blogs- stating back to the February 2012. Wouldn't this exchange have already happened by now? If anybody has any more links to provide more info about this situation that would be great.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Warning against considering releasing a WTC terrorist is "blowing it out of proportion". Only in your alternate reality, CBJ7, only in yours.

But you will defend Obama to the very end. Even releasing a terrorist who bombed the WTC. Amazing.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Warning against considering releasing a WTC terrorist is "blowing it out of proportion". Only in your alternate reality, CBJ7, only in yours.

But you will defend Obama to the very end. Even releasing a terrorist who bombed the WTC. Amazing.

nah, youre personally doing everything in your power to calm the situation .

and there you go again ... anyone crosses your path and they are instantly defending Obama
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You ALWAYS defend Obama.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You ALWAYS defend Obama.

tell me exactly how I just defended anyone ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

thats what I thought ... you cant defend your inane tripe.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #15
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

This possible terrorist release reminds of another similar sitution from 2009.

The terrorist, responsible for the Pan Am bombing over Lockerbie Scotland, got released to Libya, because he supposedly only had a few weeks to live.

He was released in 2009 and died this year. It's widely believed that Libya awarded a lucrative contract to British Petroleum as a bribe for his release.

If the blind sheik is released, it will probably be after the election, assuming Odumbo is re-elected. That's when he'll have more "flexibility."
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women