Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Home sales tax in the health care bill? Democrats WTF

Home Sales Tax becomes effective Jan. 1, 2013

The National Association of Realtors is not pleased with this new tax and hopes this information is forwarded to every voter prior to the election in November.

It doesn’t matter which side of the political fence you sit on - it will affect ALL of us.

When does your home become part of your health care? After 2012! Your vote counts big time in 2012, make sure you and all your friends and family know about this!

HOME SALES TAX**** I thought you might find this interesting, -- maybe even SICKENING!****** The NationalAssociation of Realtors is all over this and working to get it repealed, --before it takes effect.* But,* I am very pleased we aren't the only ones who know about this ploy to steal billions from unsuspecting homeowners.* How many realtors do you think will vote Democratic in 2012?****** Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it?* That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home, etc.* When did this happen?* It's in the health carebill, -- and it goes into effect in 2013.* Why 2013?* Could it be so that it doesn’t come to light until after the 2012 elections?* So, this is ‘change you can believe in’?****** Under the new health care bill all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% salestax.****** If you sell a $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax.* This bill is set to screw the retiring generation, -- who often downsize their homes.* Does this make your November, 2012 vote more important?****** Oh, you weren't aware that this was in the Obama Health Care bill?* Guess what; you aren't alone!* There are more than a few members of Congress that weren't aware of it either.***** You can check this out for yourself at:** http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:43 AM   #2
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

hmmm...

http://www.realtor.org/small_business_health_coverage .nsf/docfiles/government_affairs_invest_inc_ tax_broch.pdf/$FILE/government_affairs_invest_inc_ tax_broch.pdf

Applies to: Individuals with adjusted gross income (AGI) above $200,000
Couples filing a joint return with more than $250,000 AGI

Types of Income: Interest, dividends, rents (less expenses), capital gains
(less capital losses)

Formula: The new tax applies to the LESSER of
Investment income amount Excess of AGI over the $200,000
or $250,000 amount
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:50 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Submodo,

You are going to fuck up HatingKayla's Chicken Little ploy!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:32 AM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Oh no! Facts!
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:47 AM   #5
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Are u telling me none of you guys make more than that?? Wtf?? Guess I'm just used to hanging w different folks.

Can you guys explain to me why you are for redistribution of wealth? I want to understand. Who knows, maybe it'll change my views.

And I'll gladly give you all some of my pie. You don't have to force me through crap like this.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:59 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Are u telling me none of you guys make more than that?? Wtf?? Guess I'm just used to hanging w different folks.

I am telling you that I want to see all Americans with healthcare coverage and am willing to pay extra to see it happen.

Now tell me how your plan to pay for these wars you think we need to engage in?

Quote:

Can you guys explain to me why you are for redistribution of wealth? I want to understand. Who knows, maybe it'll change my views.
Every tax redistributes wealth.

Are you for no government?

Or just your view of how government should be?

Quote:

It doesn’t matter which side of the political fence you sit on - it will affect ALL of us.
Liar.

I will not effect all of us. Not even half of us. Get you shit straight before posting mass Tea Nuts Lies.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:59 AM   #7
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Btw, what drew me to this story was the fact they hid it in a healthcare bill. Oh no. Facts.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #8
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Btw again. The only hostility is on the left. If you guys are ragging I totally understand and we can do this when you're feeling better
Old 09-19-2012, 08:04 AM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WTF is so kind and generous, he wants to force everyone to pay for health care for all through the government, administered by the IRS. How nice of him.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:06 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Btw, what drew me to this story was the fact they hid it in a healthcare bill. Oh no. Facts.
HatingKayla,

Hid it?

You can't read?

Somebody told you it was hidden? Right?

Are you one to cry about high interest rates that are 'hidden' in your contract?

Learn to read and that shit would not be hidden.

You are only parroting wtf somebody told you. You didn't 'find' it. Somebody told you it was hidden and you are just repeating it. Has logic escaped you? Have you ever thought "How the fuc could it be hidden from lawmakers?"

Start thinking and quit parroting and your Hate will return back to love.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Btw again. The only hostility is on the left. If you guys are ragging I totally understand and we can do this when you're feeling better
HatingKayly,
Your snippy comment betray hate, not love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WTF is so kind and generous, he wants to force everyone to pay for health care for all through the government, administered by the IRS. How nice of him.
If you do not want to sell your house, don't.

Same argument you silly SOB's used to thwart the single payer.

''Healthcare is not like driving, you have an option not to drive.''
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:18 AM   #12
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Are you one to cry about high interest rates that are 'hidden' in your contract?

I don't ever pay interest. If I can't afford something, I don't buy it.

Who said, those who understand interest earn it, those who don't, pay it. I love that quote.

You can cry and scream all you want dear wtf, no part of my replies have been mean spirited.

An can you guys come up with some new insults please? Hatingkayla, kkkayla, fat, stupid have been done to death. I understand it's Hard to get those creative juices flowing but I know you can do it. If you must communicate with ugly words, try some word association.

How about purple pussy manwich or devils own retarded whore. I feel a little embarrassed for you guys. Think up something good.

It has to suck when your dick and your imagination have the same problem.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, let's see. Obama promised open and transparent government. We may have found this before it was passed. He lied. Obama also promised to post all bill coming up for signature on the internet for five days before signing. We might have been able to find it then, but Obama didn't do that. He lied.

Nancy Pelosi said we have to pass it to find out what's in it. Well, it passed, and now we're finding out. It's not pretty, and it won't provide health care for all, like it promised. Again, Obama lied.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #14
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Uh, the insult here is that you, Glenna, trot out this alleged "factoid" and expect someone to bite. Remember, not eveyone lives in Teasheepland...
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
It has to suck when your dick and your imagination have the same problem.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women