Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2020, 06:57 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Suddenly the Deep State is to be trusted!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...ticles&via=rss

Funny how that works...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:25 AM   #2
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trump is draining the swamp.

Funny how that works...
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:43 AM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 08:14 AM   #4
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Over the past 24 hours, however, incessant Fox griping over “deep state” suddenly went quiet, replaced by sober pleas that—when it comes to the info allegedly justifying Trump’s ordered airstrike killing Iran’s top general Qassem Soleimani—the U.S. intelligence community’s findings should be heeded and taken seriously as unimpeachably correct information.

Immediately after the Pentagon confirmed U.S. responsibility for the strike, claiming it “was aimed at deterring future Iranian attack plans,” Fox News host Sean Hannity—perhaps the most well-known “deep state” critic in media—heaped praise upon the intelligence community.

Sean Hannity will have his followers salivating for war like he did with the Iraq invasion. Me, I got some Iraq deja vu coming on.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 09:18 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Susan Rice lied her ass off on Wretching Madcow's show on MSDNC.

Quote:
MADCOW: "There's been a bunch of reporting, over years that the U.S. had previously assessed that it could be more dangerous to kill Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Quds Force, than to allow him to live, even when U.S. forces did potentially have a shot at him," Maddow said. "I just wanted to ask – there's a lot of discussion about that reporting now that the airstrike has happened and that Soleimani is dead. What's your – what can you tell us, in this non-classified setting here, about that reporting, whether it's accurate and is there any reason we should think that that calculation somehow changed before this airstrike?"

RICE: "Well, to my knowledge, Rachel, and certainly while I was National Security Advisor, the Odumbo administration was not presented with an opportunity by our intelligence community or by the U.S. military to strike Qasem Soleimani."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxGSb92IxpA

Sentient and informed people call "BULLSHIT!" on Rice's lies.

Quote:
Quid Pro Joe Sided With Terror Leader Soleimani in Handing Control of Iraq to Iran

"Former vice president Quid Pro Joe reportedly played a decisive role in enabling recently assassinated Iranian terror leader Qassem Soleimani to push the United States out of Iraq and deliver the country into the hands of Iran.... According to Pro-America politician Allawi, who had won the largest number of seats in the Iraqi parliament, but could not assemble a majority coalition, as related to Dexter Filkins, 'Odumbo and Quid Pro Joe wanted to stay in Iraq, he said, but only if the effort involved was minimal. ‘I needed American support,' he said. ‘But they [Obama and Biden] wanted to leave, and Odumbo and Quid Pro Joe handed the country to the Iranians. Iraq is a failed state now, an Iranian colony.'"

(Free Beacon)

Quote:
The shadowy Iranian spy chief who helped plan Benghazi

"Today [20 June 2014], the Odumbo Administration has allied itself with Suleimani…"

(NYPOST)

Quote:
Report: Trump White House Gives Israel Green Light to Assassinate Iranian General Soleimani

"Israel was 'on the verge' of assassinating Soleimani in 2015, near Damascus, but the Odumbo White House warned the Iranian leadership of the plan, revealing that Israel was closely tracking the Iranian general."

(HAARETZ)

Susan Rice lied her ass off … AGAIN!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 09:48 AM   #6
HoeHummer
BANNED

You know the difference between the mob in Teheran and the ob in the USeh?

The language.

I suggest yous let that one marinate.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 09:57 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Over the past 24 hours, however, incessant Fox griping over “deep state” suddenly went quiet,...
Perhaps it's not so "deep" any more and there is less to gripe about. Please don't confuse "deep state" with "dipshit"!

Now that the Loons have begun to realize that HillariousNoMore won't be providing them cover for committing Federal felonies they (the swamp rats) have "retired" from Federal "civil service" and searched for one of those better paying jobs that Trump was provided them with his economically sound growth decisions and they are anticipating the 2020 increase in jobs and pay when the latest round of agreements Trump has made kick in and they don't have to suck on the government tit anymore ...

...like you have to do.

"The Deep State" was the title of a Hollywood movie wasn't it?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 10:07 AM   #8
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Perhaps it's not so "deep" any more and there is less to gripe about. Please don't confuse "deep state" with "dipshit"!

Now that the Loons have begun to realize that HillariousNoMore won't be providing them cover for committing Federal felonies they (the swamp rats) have "retired" from Federal "civil service" and searched for one of those better paying jobs that Trump was provided them with his economically sound growth decisions and they are anticipating the 2020 increase in jobs and pay when the latest round of agreements Trump has made kick in and they don't have to suck on the government tit anymore ...

...like you have to do.

HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 10:32 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
NOTHING!
You Tugging JackOff's balls these days?
Old 01-05-2020, 11:03 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Trump is draining the swamp.

Funny how that works...
So riddle me this....if you drain swamp water and replace it with water in the previously drained swamp....is it not just more swamp water?

Because it sure seems the neocon swamp is showing its ugly head.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 11:15 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So riddle me this....if you drain swamp water and replace it with water in the previously drained swamp....is it not just more swamp water?

Because it sure seems the neocon swamp is showing its ugly head.
To you! But you don't know the difference between sewer water and distilled water, so it is a "riddle" to you. But I agree it's a challenge for you to do, because the sources you rely upon for your opinions have been converted into blubbering, bloviating, sniffling hysterical, nonsensical propagandists. They're wrong about 99.99% of the time.

The Dead Asshole is a "revered General"? Bury the MF and let the virgins have at him!

Yea, and Charlie Manson was a misunderstood, social worker!

What you don't get is the swamp rats are bailing out before they get indicted or fired or both. Like you they actually believed they were going to undermine Trump's ability to perform and he was either resign or get booted out, because he and his crew were so incompetent they wouldn't be able to find the bad seeds and disclose their lying bullshit .... you forget .... Trump was saying his Tower was tapped BEFORE the election in 2016 and kept saying he was being spied upon ... and the Swamp Rat advocates were saying it was proof he was delusional. The only one's delusional were the ones thinking they could get away with it .... they aren't. All this stupidity and distraction was brought upon themselves.

Just vote for Trump and pretend you were kidding all this time. Best approach.

BTW: Why did Obaminable kill OBL?
Old 01-05-2020, 11:47 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Do you have a brain disorder?

You sound like at one time you knew a little something about the law and politics but that dementia has starting to ravage your brain.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 12:07 PM   #13
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Do you have a brain disorder?

You sound like at one time you knew a little something about the law and politics but that dementia has starting to ravage your brain.
Gives yours balls a tugs and get the wad outta your panties
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 01:25 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Gives yours balls a tugs and get the wad outta your panties
Like all the antiTrump Loons on the internet when they don't have any substance to add to a conversation they start the personal attacks and attempts to marginalize others ... when they don't realize that it only shows their own insecurity and lack of cognitive processing....Little WTF has been doing that for years.

Apparently, he's still entertaining bimbos with his Eccie "prowess" on the keyboard. When that's the only way one can "entertain" I guess one must use what one has and try. They actually laugh at it behind his back.
Old 01-05-2020, 01:48 PM   #15
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

...like you have to do.

You often make reference to my retirement fund as being on the gumbment tit. Here’s a brief history lesson...

Ronald Regan was running in 1980 and sought the IAFF support. After he won, Bills that were being stalled in Congress were pushed through by the Regan administration that helped establish pension plans for firefighters across the nation. I thanked him for doing so with my vote.

Deep state, there never was a deep state, it’s lies mixed with truths to con a particular population.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women