Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2013, 03:36 AM   #1
bigd88
Premium Access

Encounters: 79
Default New Orleans

Hi All,

I heading to New Orleans next weekend for a bach party. Non of us have ever been before. Can I get some suggestions on what to do while we are there? I know there is a ton do there, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks in advance!
bigd88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #2
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Alot to do in Nola. Just a weekend is a small window, but here are a few things to consider.

Bourbon St: A great time to be had there and think everyone should experience it atleast once in their lifes.

Frenchmen St: http://www.neworleanscvb.com/things-...nchmen-street/
This is where more of the locals hang out, as opposed to Bourbon St, which, over time, is more the tourist magnet. Alot of good, local blues bands play here.

Tours: http://www.cajunencounters.com/?gcli...FbOoPAodxzEAiw
I found this one to be an outstanding company. City tour is great, and if you never seen true swamp land, they own their own land and it's freaking awesome.

French Market: http://www.frenchmarket.org/
World famous and can find some cool souvenirs if you look around. Try to make sure it was made in Nola. Plus, the famous Cafe Du Monde is here.

GW Finns: http://gwfins.com/
Great restaurant. Ate there when I stayed at the Royal Sonesta, which was just around the corner. I had some of their Red Snapper and it was delicious. Their baked apple pie and vanilla ice cream is to die for. They don't make the apple pie until you order it. Awesome.

There is a ton of stuff to do here, and I'm sure other people will chime in. If you are staying in the French Quarter, parking is at a premium, so expect to pay a hefty, per day valet parking. I only stay in the French Quarter because I love it there, and you can basically walk to anywhere in the area. There are other nice hotels outside the FQ, but close by, where the parking fees are cheaper, or none at all. On average, parking fees are around $30 a day to stay in the FQ. To me, it's worth it, to some, no.

The Riverwalk area, which is adjacent to the FQ is pretty cool too. Lot's of shops too, plus Audubon Of The Americas, Harrahs etc..and cruises.

Nola is a pretty awesome city in my opinion, and been vacationing there the last 3 years. Plan on going back this year. Have a good time, and from one tourist to another, be safe and smart. Keep your wallet in your front pocket and enjoy yourself. I never had a problem visiting there. Alot of history in Nola. It is one of the oldest cities in America, and has it's own mystique. There isn't another place in the world like it.

Here is a more concise listing of things to do:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...Louisiana.html
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:23 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

magazine street also has some cool clubs/cafes...and is only a short cab ride from quarter

have fun!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
JS42
Valued Poster

I agree, Magazine street is great too. If you want to do some upscale shopping in the FQ, Royal street is a good spot. It's just one block off of Bourbon St.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #5
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Well Bourbon st is for amatuers. I'd go to http://snakeandjakes.com/. This is Jake and Snakes Christmas Club Lounge. Any thing your looking for is within a stones throw. This may be the seediest dive bar in the world.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
LoveWomen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I Love NOLA, but...

The strip clubs on Bourbon Street are very underwhelming, mediocre talent, tourist prices and skanky atmosphere. Especially when the civilians walking on the street are way hotter and more entertaining.

Having said that, a really fun spot is the Cat's Meow Karaoke Bar at the corner of Bourbon and St Peter. Since every young person with a shred of musical talent in the south migrate to NOLA, that bar is filled with super performers, some wanting to be discovered, some singing in between jobs, etc. Not a typical Karaoke bar and not a typical NOLA tourist trap.

About 8 of 10 singers are pretty darn good, 1 of 10 are drunks from the crowd, but that last 1 of 10 is a Fantastic Performer, a real professional singer just blowing the doors off.

It's free, handy and entertaining. If it's not your taste, just move on to the next tired, old tourist bar.
LoveWomen is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you can always stroll down a little farther to the "entertainment" distict...Oz can be so fun!
Old 03-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #8
JS42
Valued Poster

You are probably right about the strip bars on Bourbon St, LoveWomen. I never went into them as I'm not really into strip clubs. Cats Meow is a pretty cool bar. I may be in the minority here, but I like Bourbon St alot. Yes, it's a tourist magnet, but for me, that's part of the fun. I like strolling along partying with other tourist, going in and out of different bars along the way, checking out the bands playing, and you can always find good deals on liquor if you pay attention. Alot of performers you can see strolling, and some of the "human statues" can be amusing. You can find anything you want on Bourbon, hobbywise, natural pick up etc...I love the Quarter because of the history and excitement the place brings. It's the "original city" of Nola, and alot of history and stories behind alot of those old buildings.

There is alot to do outside of the Quarter obviously, and I try to make sure I experience what all of Nola has to offer. My base is the Quarter though, and branch out from there. Like stated earlier, Nola brings it's own mystique to the table. And I find the history and how all the different people came together in this small patch of land fascinating. For me, it's my home away from home.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

have fun====i will be there st paddys day
Old 03-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #10
LoveWomen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default Love the Tourists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
... I like strolling along partying with other tourist, going in and out of different bars along the way, checking out the bands playing, and you can always find good deals on liquor if you pay attention. Alot of performers you can see strolling, and some of the "human statues" can be amusing. You can find anything you want on Bourbon, hobbywise, natural pick up etc...
I agree completely, the other tourists and their free-spirited attitudes can be the real attraction.

Quote:
Especially when the civilians walking on the street are way hotter and more entertaining.
Last time I was there, in broad daylight, there was a beautiful young woman naked to the waist, sitting on the sidewalk in a barstool receiving an air-brushed body painting on the most magnificent pair of tight, youthful, full, rounded and magnificent (did I say that already?) womanly breasts that I can ever recall seeing.

For the rest of the evening she could be seen strolling Bourbon Street confidently displaying her recently acquired artwork, drawing more attention than any of the 'professionals' in the strip clubs.
LoveWomen is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:49 AM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

be sure and stroll one street over..Royal Street has some cool musicans and window dressings!

grab a bite at maspearo's
Old 03-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #12
JS42
Valued Poster

LoveWomen,

Dude, I totally agree there are some super hot women on Bourbon St. Nola is indeed a tourist city, so not only does hot women from all over the country vacation there, they come from all over the world. Serious eye candy to check out, and well, if your lucky...

I particularly don't like going by the strip club part of Bourbon. I don't mind the strippers (and yes, some look skanky) hanging out the door trying to get you in. It's the fucking guys that work there pestering the shit out of you to come in when you walk by. They are annoying as hell, and told a few to fuck off after repeatedly pestering me while I walk Bourbon St.

All in all though, there is a damn good time to be had in Nola. And Bourbon St is not for everyone, especially vacationing families with kids, but if you want to party and cut loose, it can be a blast.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:22 AM   #13
blk07lac
Valued Poster

If its your first time to Nola you have to spend one night hanging out in the quarter. Great food, great alcohol, loose women. What else does one require for a great night. I have been going to Nola since I was 17, and still love it as an ole man. So for first visit I suggest you start your trip with a large hurricane, and at least pop your head into every bar, club, or strip club on Bourbon.

I usually just put a few hundred and my ID in my front pocket when I venture out on Nola. Because as you are looking for loose women there are other professionals there looking for loose pockets. Also there are usually enough plain clothes LE around so I would not try shopping for anything on bourbon, if you know what I mean.
blk07lac is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #14
blk07lac
Valued Poster

Hey I almost forgot don't go too far down Bourbon, all of Bourbon is not for everyone...
blk07lac is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:33 AM   #15
JS42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk07lac View Post
Hey I almost forgot don't go too far down Bourbon, all of Bourbon is not for everyone...
Hahahaha! I know exactly what ya mean. Too damn funny.
JS42 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women