Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41249
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4160
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I NEED SERIOUS ADVICE....

Hello Everyone~

Let me start by saying Happy March Everyone!! I hope everyone has a positive and productive month!!

This is a serious thread and I would appreciate ~on topic conversation~ and any thoughtful advice. Over the past week I have been contacted by several concerned ladies and hobbiests. As most know there is a provider out there that needs help. ((There are probably more than the one I speak of and if you are one of them, feel free to contact me anytime)) The lady I speak of is in desperate need of help before it is too late. I have been questioning the right way to approach her and her situation. I have came to the conclusion to go ahead and book an hour of her time. I will pay her, her hourly rate and just talk to her. I plan to tell her about myself and let her know that while I do not know her personally, I will help her. I will tell her about the people who have contacted me to help her and there are people that care. I plan to tell her of different resources ou there... While, I am quite sure she probably doesn't want to leave the lifestyle, I will offer any help or advice I can,

My question is this... Do you guys think it would be best to travel to her, or get a room and have her come to me. While I am a strong woman, I am not stupid and want to jeapordize my own safety... If I was to have her come to me, I would have my dog with me.... If I was to go to her I would just be myself ((Unless one of you would like to be my diver, and preferably have a concielled weapons license))

My heart has been heavy for days now thinking of the best way to approach this. To be honest, I had a friend that was murdered as a result of domestic violence 3 years ago so I am passionate about the subject. I would appreciate any feedback...
Mistress Chanel is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #2
Magician45
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Ok. I have no idea to whom you are referring or what the situation is (Though I can make a good guess).

1) Absolutely DO NOT put yourself in danger. It sounds like they are in a vey bad area and situation so, you don't want to put yourself in that environment. I suggest meeting them in a public, neutral place where you can talk discreetly.

2) Understand that you cannot help someone who does not want help. If this person is not willing to change their situation there is likely nothing that you can say that will convince them. It is a harsh reality that many of us must face.

I applaud your willingness to step up and offer to help. Not enough people do that in this world. I wish you the best of luck in this. Please be safe.
Magician45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #3
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I know of the situation and even though I dislike you Chanel, I told several to go to you with said information. Honestly though, I'm not sure how you being a lady would be recieved. Meaning, she may walk in the room and leave before you can even talk to her. Also you have to be concerned about your safety, the things that hurt her, whatever they may be, could cause you harm as well.

Honestly there isn't any easy way to appoarch this. I have ideas, but they I have no idea how any of them would be recieved. Feel free to pm me if you want these ideas, if not so be it. I have had the same line of reasoning that you have had though.

Again, regardless of any personal feelings be safe and don't put yourself in harms way.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:34 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If you are willing to spend the time and money then have her come to you. Control the turf that you meet on. You could even go sem-public for more safety (but less privacy). You can't change her but you can give her the information. If you went to her anything you leave behind could be found by person (or persons) of interest and get her more trouble.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:10 AM   #5
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Chanel, first let me say thank you for even attempting to reach out to this young lady. While I'm not sure she is at the point yet. That she is ready to make changes, in how she lives her life. The first step is being made awear, that there are other options. That there are people/ groups, that can, and are willing to help. Without passing judgement.......I do believe that this information, coming from a woman. Particularly one who has lived the same lifestyle , and is willing to share parts of her story. Has the greatest chance of being recived with an open mind........I think booking a room, one that is near by. One that she could even possible take a cab to. You could even offer to pay for the cab. Would be your first choice. I think in this setting. One that you could tell her, she is free to leave whenever she wants. Is one that she would be more willing to listen, not feel like what you will share with her, is being forced on her. A key in my opinion........ Channel, while it doesn't always seem like it lol, the things we do , the help you give always coming back to you. Again thank you, and good luck.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #6
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Chanel, thank you for caring. I have never met this young lady, and don't know her, but she has been in my prayers lately. No one deserves to be treated as she apparently has been. If this "community" is truly a community, something should be done to attempt to provide her with some assistance. Keeping in mind that no one can be helped until they are prepared to be helped, at least the offer of assistance needs to be made. I have no easy answers or great advice, other than to keep your own safety paramount if you choose to take on this task. I have no idea of what, if anything, I could do to help, but please feel free to PM me if you need anything. even just a sounding board. God bless and stay safe!!!
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #7
alterego1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

My 2 cents. Be very careful. Desperate people do desperate things. 2nd: she is going to have to want help before she accepts any.

You are a good person. I already admire you for this. Good luck.
alterego1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:27 AM   #8
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Everyone is mentioning that she has to want help, and that's true. But if it's the person I think it is, someone is beating the shit out of her to keep her in line. Maybe she wants out, but is too afraid.
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #9
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4160
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the insight everyone... I plan to reach out to her later today and I am hoping if nothing else, I can just plant a seed in her mind and let her know she is cared about and there is help. I am a realist as I have been in this industry for quite some time and know how it goes. I am aware that if she is not ready, there is nothing that can be said/ done for her. I have a few friends and they have all told me to mind my own business, but I cant... I will be very cautious with my approach and be as safe as I possibly can. Again, I thank you all for the PM's and insight...
Mistress Chanel is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:59 AM   #10
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

This young woman needs some help and fast. Without some help and assistance, I don't see a good ending for this person. Very admirable of you to step up to the plate, as a life may be in danger. I also believe an outcall, where you have some control of the situation is your best and safest bet. As stated, you don't want the same "treatment" she is getting. A hotel room, where you can talk to her one on one without any distractions would probably be the best way to reach her. With total privacy she may really open up to you.

I would also have a male partner stationed somewhere where he can keep an eye on your hotel room in case "someone" tries to intrude. Preferably a big imposing dude that can take care of himself if the situation arose. This may seem extreme, but you are potentially putting yourself in an extreme situation. I wish you the best, not only for you, but for her.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:43 AM   #11
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

I agree that what Chanel is doing is courageuos..and applaud it...but safety as you know Mistress needs to be your #1 priority....
I wish I could do the same for this girl and have reached out to her as captain SAVE a HO only to not hear back....so Im not sure she wants it....I would believe that there are enough caring (or crazy) people on this board
that would be more than happy to help...not to make themselves feel better but to play a part in saving a young life!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #12
Saintliest
Valued Poster

No one enjoys getting abused. This person has her feeling so very hopeless I'm sure. She has been doing this for a few years now, god knows how long its been bad for her. Sometimes when you see nothing but darkness, you are afraid to see anything else.
Saintliest is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #13
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Reaching out to her may also get her beat to death. The person beating her ass and controlling her is the only person who she is listening to. She probably likes it. I've known many of those girls in that same situation. I tried to help a girl one time and I picked her up and drove away as fast as I could. We were getting shot at. I was scared for my life but I felt like a hero for rescuuing her. The next week she called me crying saying she lost her house and 3 kids.....because she went right back to him and he nearly killed her this time and she hadn't been paying her rent cuz he said he handled all her money. I guess the point of my story is that most of these young girls in these situations like it. And you will put your life at risk (I was fuckin shot at!) for a girl that truly doesn't want your help. If you have kids, think about that. I understand about wanting to help, believe me. Even a shelter won't come get that girl, she has to go to it. Just be careful. It shows you have a huge heart and I commend on that. But I've seen women in her situation abandon everyone, even their own kids, just to have a man. I think if anyone wants to help her, call the police. Get that scumbag off the streets and get her away from him. This is just my opinion of course.

"how she lives is how she will die" she has to want to change and want help. But good luck. Maybe you can at least let her know there are other options. And when she does hit rock bottom( she will know when she does) she will remember you and hopefully take action herself.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #14
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Chanel, PM me, I think I can help her problem go away
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:27 PM   #15
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Chanel, PM me, I think I can help her problem go away

DD Can You help me make my problems go away....Please....

like kids....money.... job......etc etc LOL

No I dont mean the Soprano's way!
BigDeal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women