Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > The Sandbox - Iowa
test
The Sandbox - Iowa The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2017, 01:03 AM   #1
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Smile M.S.R.P On a new Ford F-150 12k off!

I just saw a tv add where A local ford dealer stated that they were giving 12,000.00 off M.S.R.P on new 2017 F-150,s

Now here is what came to my mind first

Those fucking assholes they cornwalled me dry when i bought a new vehicle last .12 K no fucking way ??
Sounds like the I.R.S needs to visit that butt fuck for ripping every body off before now !!

Really a 12 k off msrp hit is 30% of the sticker price ,WTF do they pay for the shit boxe,s ???

5 K??

I mean Think of a person who had bought one last sep ,Now they must feel and act like a puppy that was took to the shelter and left for adoption are to be put to sleep ,Even when placed with a new owner they will forever know that at one point they were valued as -0- SHIT Worthless ,Kinda like i feel knowing that the Twat waffell chisel chest fancy boy peter puffers at the dealership assured everyone they had sold to before this that they had came down as much as there was room .

Cant blame a biz for making a profit are even a little more than fair gain ,But when the word,s suggested retail price now pop the fuck up i have a suggestion where money would be better spent

A 86 YUGO with racing stripe,s and a old pro stock hood a 5 point harness and lots of neon lights, fog lights a 25 ft CB ant,and naked lady mud flap s , curb feelers . a rolls royce kit one of those funny horns that plays like 20 diff songs ,,a craig 8 track player and soundesign home speakers in the back, yosimity sam back off floor mats either,Pizza cutters on the front and centerline drag lites on the back with slicks ,his and hers sun roof ,and a school bus fan on the dash for hot days ,

Fuck those Twelve K off S.O.B,S !!!!!

Rambling rants of a verified Miss Speller ,Just so you know its me !!!!

Fix Our Repair Daily FORD!
Found On Road Dead !
First on race day when the road went down hill and no one else was racing !!

Fucked Over retail Dealer --FORD !!!
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 09:35 AM   #2
DSMRick
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

The last time I bought a car it was Off-Lease (3 yrs old). I paid about 50% off original sticker. One of the guys at work really liked it, so he went to the same dealer and bought the same car new for 40% off sticker.
DSMRick is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 12:46 AM   #3
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Smile

Half off a used car are 40% off a new one ?

The ? is who still has theres and which one is in better shape ?

Have you Raced yet ?

Fuck it trade your old floor mats with his when he doesnt suspect it and all the other little shit to ,Are your tires wore ,Fuck it swap rims and every thing he,s a copy cat mother fucker !

Just Kidding maybe you could get one more and have a fleet ?
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:06 PM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

My last three have come from fleets.
Just get the going to the auctions in a few weeks list.
They have no problem saving themselves the auction fees for what they sell prior to parking them at the auction yard.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women