Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2015, 10:40 AM   #1
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default MSOG Part 2: Holding it in

In my first post about MSOG, I argued that all providers should allow it as part of time paid for. Now, I'm going to discuss the reason for need of MSOG in the first place. This is geared more toward clients than providers.

In a lot of reviews I read, you clients state that you begin by getting a BJ and stop her because you almost pop. Why are you stopping her? Why not just go ahead and let it out? Based on personal experience and research, I have found that the sooner the first pop happens, the more likely the second pop is to happen, and the more time it is given to happen. If your first pop is 35 minutes into an hour session, then the second one is going to be harder. However, if that first pop happens 10 minutes into that hour session, it makes way for a second (or even third) pop. if a provider is good, she is going to make you feel like you wanna pop sooner. There are two or three providers I have had who I think I could get three or four pops in an hour session with if I tried.

Let's use this as an example: One time I booked an hour session, and about 45 minutes into the session, we had gone through all kind of activities, and she asked me why I hadn't popped yet. I told her I had been holding it in for the whole session. She told me not to hold in and always pop when I feel like I'm ready to. I think all of us could learn from this provider. I'm still learning to take heed to her advice.
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:51 AM   #2
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I always hold it in because I know it takes about 1.5 hours max for me to recharge. When I hold it in, the climax is a humdinger! I almost collapsed twice from the release, lol!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 12:16 PM   #3
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I hold it in most times because it feels better to cum into a condom while bottoming out in some pussy. Leads to a more stiff penis.

Followed by a close second to a lady swallowing and continuing to suck. That will pop me right back u, but will also give me way too much stamina during sex since the most sensitive ejaculaton is gone.

Id rather have sex with a rock hard penis......than one slightly recovering semi hard from a first bell.

If a lady is orally gifted, you know you can rely upon her skills to pop you back up after intercourse. But if her skills are so good that she's draining you of all your reserved energy, you intercourse will be like stickng a noodle in a keyhole.........

And since so many ladies don't allow swallowing, or cim with spits most times.......I get a ll anxious when its close to occuring. Trying to remember if she in fact swallows or not
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:26 PM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

The odds of me getting a 2ed pop from a provider are small (my new gf on the other hand - holy mother of god!!!!). So, I want to extended the activities as long as possible. And, I prefer to cum during intercourse.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:13 PM   #5
trexxxs
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 7

I agree wholeheartedly with tornado. I know that if I fuck like she deserves, I will pop by halftime. I'd much rather have her extract the first load orally and recover while I take care of her, then be able to fuck for the rest of the session.
trexxxs is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:27 PM   #6
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I'd love to try what tornado82 proposes, but in 20 years or so of hobbying, a second pop has only been offered twice, both by the same woman, now, sadly, retired. Outside of that, it's either been, "You're done, time to go," or she lying down beside me on the table or bed for a chat that occupied the rest of the hour.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:48 PM   #7
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to completely drain if I finish with a bj, whether at the beginning or end of a session.
Some guys have trouble with a second pop when I do that. But if we finish during Greek or intercourse then sometimes that second pop can be from oral.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:25 AM   #8
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Oh, how i wish i could be part of this conversation.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:48 AM   #9
nookiebandit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I nominate tornado82 as part of moderator staff.
nookiebandit is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 04:07 AM   #10
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quality over quantity for me.

I rather have a huge orgasm than two little ones. Some girls are able to make me pop so big that im drained afterwards, i just want to be held and cuddled as i slowly regain control of my senses. The last thing on my mind after a big pop is another pop.

If i have an extended meeting is another thing. For example, there is this stripper I see.... She can make me pop big time in the club... Then i pay her early exit house fee.... Then we go to dinner, finish at her place, another big pop. Go to sleep, wake up another big pop.

If i reaally concentrate i can get more than a pop in an hour, but they will be small pops. I prefer cramps-inducing pops.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:26 PM   #11
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
The odds of me getting a 2ed pop from a provider are small (my new gf on the other hand - holy mother of god!!!!). So, I want to extended the activities as long as possible. And, I prefer to cum during intercourse.
A major contradiction here. You have steak at home and still seek hamburger??? Don't spend the time to respond. But oh my yes. Give me an other belly laugh, need them.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:28 PM   #12
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
I'd love to try what tornado82 proposes, but in 20 years or so of hobbying, a second pop has only been offered twice, both by the same woman, now, sadly, retired. Outside of that, it's either been, "You're done, time to go," or she lying down beside me on the table or bed for a chat that occupied the rest of the hour.
My , PM and will help you. You Sir have been a guiding light.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:03 PM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
A major contradiction here. You have steak at home and still seek hamburger??? Don't spend the time to respond. But oh my yes. Give me an other belly laugh, need them.
I was speaking of past experiences and how they relate to the question asked. As the gal i have been fb with for a few months has decided to up our relationship, I am not currently seeking time with providers. So, in the proper context, there is no contradiction. Sorry for confusing you
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:26 PM   #14
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Sometimes I feel like a second nut, sometimes after the first nut I'm happy and just wanna go back home.

I can't really see trying to get a second one, definitely not in an hour session. I may want to going in but once I get my nut and big head is back in charge I just want to leave.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:29 PM   #15
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
Sometimes you just want a hamburger. My rule was always I will only cheat on my wife with someone more attractive. Then you get 10+ years in and you've fucked her so many times that you can't even get hard enough or stay hard long enough to nut.

Hamburger starts looking pretty good then. So do enchiladas and pizza and anything else you can eat.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women