Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2015, 01:21 PM   #1
flyinghi
BANNED

Encounters: 16
Default Dr Waler Palmer, d.d.s.

I'd like to go hunting with thIs Dr Walter Palmer, D.D.S. and teach him some some of the hunting skills I leaned in ranger and Q schools. But, need at least two providers to join me. Any takers?? Oh, must be able to quietly lurk before pouncing!
flyinghi is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:22 PM   #2
flyinghi
BANNED

Encounters: 16

oh ya, teach him how to proper cut a head off and skin his victims. Use him as a teaching aid..
flyinghi is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:25 PM   #3
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Is he a trick or a hooker ? I am lost .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:26 PM   #4
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Yep! Skin him alive.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:35 PM   #5
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

So, any thread is eligible for Coed as long as it mentions hookers?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:43 PM   #6
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Take boardman.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:53 PM   #7
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

I think they should cut him good and feed him to a pride of lions. Use a camera, not a gun!
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:02 PM   #8
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I think your anger should be directed at the unscrupulous guides that put him in the position. dude is from Minnesota not Zimbabwe.
If anybody needs to be skinned and hung out to dry it is the guides. They are the ones that call the shot, not the hunter.

the ignorance of some people when it comes to tragic events never ceases to leave me underwhelmed.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:04 PM   #9
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
So, any thread is eligible for Coed as long as it mentions hookers?
Safari guides are whores of a similar sort.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:21 PM   #10
bon69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I think your anger should be directed at the unscrupulous guides that put him in the position. dude is from Minnesota not Zimbabwe.
If anybody needs to be skinned and hung out to dry it is the guides. They are the ones that call the shot, not the hunter.

the ignorance of some people when it comes to tragic events never ceases to leave me underwhelmed.
I disagree totally. This idiot knew exactly what he was doing. He already has a felony conviction for poaching a bear in US. As far as not being from Zimbabwe he has been there many times.
Palmer belonged to the Zimbabwe Professional Hunters and Guides Association, but that group stated recently via Facebook that the hunter was “in violation of the ethics of ZPHGA,” and that his membership has been suspended indefinitely. I come from a family of hunters and none agree that this is hunting. They lure then entrap then murder the defenseless animal. NOT HUNTING. Killing for the thrill are sport is not acceptable in my view. Thank God he's now the most hated man in America.
bon69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:26 PM   #11
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Fascinating and yet not related to the hobby in any discernible way.

Moving this to the litter box...
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:44 PM   #12
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
The story I read was he bribed the guides to knowingly lure the lion outside the wildlife sanctuary. Yes they broke the law along with him and should face charges as same as the hunter/felon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bon69 View Post
I disagree totally. This idiot knew exactly what he was doing. He already has a felony conviction for poaching a bear in US. As far as not being from Zimbabwe he has been there many times.
Palmer belonged to the Zimbabwe Professional Hunters and Guides Association, but that group stated recently via Facebook that the hunter was “in violation of the ethics of ZPHGA,” and that his membership has been suspended indefinitely. I come from a family of hunters and none agree that this is hunting. They lure then entrap then murder the defenseless animal. NOT HUNTING. Killing for the thrill are sport is not acceptable in my view. Thank God he's now the most hated man in America.
The fact that the lion killed was an icon at the park and a main attraction there should make the charges against the Dr more inexcusable. Hunting for trophies is one thing, but to lure the famous lion out of the park, knowing it had tracking collar, which in itself makes it off limits. He should be punished to the full extent possible.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:09 PM   #13
explorer317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Sounds like this guy went hunting with the wrong people.

he should have gone hunting with Dick Cheney instead
explorer317 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:12 PM   #14
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bon69 View Post
....Thank God he's now the most hated man in America surpassing wakeup.
ftfy
Old 07-29-2015, 03:21 PM   #15
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghi View Post
I'd like to go hunting with thIs Dr Walter Palmer, D.D.S. and teach him some some of the hunting skills I leaned in ranger and Q schools.
Archery and lion tracking is part of Ranger School and the Q-course? Damn, learn something new every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
The story I read was he bribed the guides to knowingly lure the lion outside the wildlife sanctuary.
Actually he paid the bribe to Mugabe to get him to threaten to send in his wovits to seize and occupy the guides' farms if they refused to call that particular kitty. And Robert's happy for any excuse to do that. I thought everyone knew about it.

The fact that the lion killed was an icon at the park and a main attraction there should make the charges against the Dr more inexcusable.[/QUOTE]

Of course you're in deep shit if you kill a celebrity...I bet ol' Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez is thanking his lucky stars it was just Kate Steinle he murdered, not fuk'n Katie Couric....then the shit would have impacted the air accelerator non-stop.

Shitbirds seem more hysterical about the hapless tooth man than they are about good ol' Juan Lopez-Sanchez. Don't forget, Doc Holliday was a dentist.

It was a fucking lion, already.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women