Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35640
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2014, 10:38 AM   #1
Miss Holly Queen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 204052
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Hard of Hearing

A man walks into a bar and sees a guy with a really big lighter.
He asks the man, “Where did you get such a big lighter?”

The man replies,
”See that man playing piano over there? He’s a genie and he’ll grant you one wish.”

So the guy walks over to the genie and says,
“I wish for a million bucks.”
All of a sudden, the room fills up with a million ducks.

The man walks over to the guy with the lighter and says,
“That genie is a little hard of hearing, isn’t he??”

The guy replies,
“No kidding! You think I asked for a 14 inch Bic!”

HAHAHA!!! Toooooo funny...
Just thought I'd add a little humor to y'alls day!!

Have a good one!
Miss Holly Queen is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #2
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Haha!
Love it.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:03 PM   #3
mr666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

One day Bill complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts, I guess I should see a doctor."
His friend said, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Just put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs ten dollars."
Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10.
The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed:
You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks.
Late that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled.
He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.
He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample, and deposited the $10.
The computer made the usual noise and printed out the following message:
Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins.
Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic.
Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:24 PM   #4
Miss Holly Queen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr666 View Post
One day Bill complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts, I guess I should see a doctor."
His friend said, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Just put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs ten dollars."
Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10.
The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed:
You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks.
Late that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled.
He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.
He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample, and deposited the $10.
The computer made the usual noise and printed out the following message:
Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins.
Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic.
Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better
LOLhaha
Old 07-24-2014, 01:40 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I thought this was going to be a thread about BBCR.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:30 PM   #6
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Lol Great ones guys!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #7
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

A teenager takes his new girlfriend out to a romantic place in the park and they screw. He puts her back in the car and say's "If I would have known you were a virgin I would have gone slower. She says, If I had known you were not in a hurry I would have taken off my panty hose.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:55 PM   #8
mr666
Valued Poster

Two cowboys are out on the range talking about their favorite sex position. One says, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best." "I don't think I have ever heard of that one," says the other cowboy. "What is it?" "Well, it's where you get your girl down on all four, and you mount her from behind. Then you reach around, cup her tits, and whisper in her ear, 'boy these feel almost as nice as your sisters.' Then you try and hold on for 30 seconds."
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:00 PM   #9
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
A teenager takes his new girlfriend out to a romantic place in the park and they screw. He puts her back in the car and say's "If I would have known you were a virgin I would have gone slower. She says, If I had known you were not in a hurry I would have taken off my panty hose.
Classic!!!
Haven't heard that one yet!
Well done
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:48 PM   #10
mr666
Valued Poster

It was Christmas Eve. A woman came home to her husband after a day of busy shopping. Later on that night when she was getting undressed for bed, he noticed a mark on the inside of her leg. "What is that?" he asked. She said, "I visited the tattoo parlor today. On the inside of one leg I had them tattoo 'Merry Christmas,' and on the inside of the other one they tattooed 'Happy New Year.'" Perplexed, he asked, "Why did you do that?" "Well," she replied, "now you can't complain that there's never anything to eat between Christmas and New Years!"
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:10 PM   #11
Miss Holly Queen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

A husband and wife were trying to setup a new password for their computer... The husband puts "mypenis"

The wife starts laughing hysterically because the computer said "ERROR: NOT LONG ENOUGH"

lol
Old 07-24-2014, 11:18 PM   #12
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Heres a oldie but goodie

A boss said to his secretary I want to have SEX with you I will make it very fast. I'll throw $1000 on the floor, by the time you bend down to pick it I'll be done. She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend then said to her, do it but "Ask him for $2000, pick up the money very fast he wouldn't even have enough time to undressed himself." So she agrees. Half an hour goes by, the boyfriend decides to call girlfriend, he asks, what happened? She responds, "The Bastard used coins I'm still picking and he is still fucking!
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:36 PM   #13
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One day a hooker went to file her taxes, and for occupation she put whoring. The tax collector explained that whoring was an illegal occupation. She said she'd have to go home and think about it and that she'd call him back in a hour with her occupation. An hour later she called him and said, "I've got it... I'm a chicken farmer." He said, "How do you get chicken farmer out of whoring." She said, "I raised over a thousand cocks last year.
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:58 PM   #14
mr666
Valued Poster

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both startled and he says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me." She replies, "if your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 1221."
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 05:54 AM   #15
Long nose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

LoL all good ones
Long nose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women