Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35648
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2022, 09:20 AM   #1
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Vasectomy

I don't ever want children, so I'm seriously considering getting a vasectomy. I hope this question doesn't sound ridiculous but, is there a walk-in clinic or something like that in the area that I could schedule relatively quick? If so, what is the typical cost (without insurance) and, equally as important, what is the recovery time?
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 12:49 PM   #2
js2618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I bet one of the local cattle farmers would band you for a case of beer
js2618 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 01:16 PM   #3
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Permanent Sterilization = More Fun In/Outside The Hobby....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
I don't ever want children, so I'm seriously considering getting a vasectomy. I hope this question doesn't sound ridiculous but, is there a walk-in clinic or something like that in the area that I could schedule relatively quick? If so, what is the typical cost (without insurance) and, equally as important, what is the recovery time?
I got mine just over 10 years ago and the cost was just over $700, not covered by medical insurance. The first urologist I inquired with told me I was too young, and I don't have kids, so he was skeptical of doing the procedure. I went to another urologist, very clearly told him I wanted one, and he asked no questions and completed the procedure....

There is little if any "pre-prep" and the doctor will tell you you are Not Sterile after the operation until you expel a couple dozen loads AFTER the procedure. My doctor gave me an estimate of needed-loads-expelled and a couple month times frame AFTER the procedure to ensure I was sterile. And I also got my loads tested for "swimmers" after that certain-month time/number of loads expelled after the operation. Probably best to get your loads tested for "swimmers" a couple months, and after several loads expelled, after the procedure....

Recovery time was minimal. Doctor told me to put a sandwich bag of ice under the balls for a few days after the procedure. I felt only slight (slight) pain for a couple days after the procedure...

It was one of the best things I have ever done in relation to the hobby. I don't have to worry about getting providers, SA girls, and random civilians pregnant. No, I did not give-up doing CFS, because I don't want to catch anything while active in the hobby. But eliminating the chance you will get any PFP girl pregnant is more "peace of mind" for the active hobbyist. Because rubbers CAN and DO break during CFS...

I recommend you get a vasectomy, YinzerPGH. You seem like the type of guy who would Enjoy All The Benefits of it for the rest of your life, in and outside of the hobby....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 01:25 PM   #4
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Drive-Through Sterilizations....?

Quote:
I could be wrong, but I bet there are not any "walk-in clinics", state health-clinics or otherwise, where you can quickly schedule and get a vasectomy. And you definitely want a urologist to do it, not some "physicians assistant" social worker. Probably best to check your health insurance provider for credible urologists. Mine was $700+ and not covered by insurance because it was considered "elective surgery". And the doctor will probably require a first-appointment talk to go over everything. The second doctor I inquired with required a first-time counsel and within a couple weeks he had me on the table...
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 03:22 PM   #5
Play Golf
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I had the procedure done in around 1982, I was 28 then, at the urologists office. Scheduled to be first patient after lunch. The nurse (attractive) tells me to strip from the waist down, I get on the table and she places a sheet on me with a hole cut out for the genital's, and she wipes them down with alcohol. The Dr steps in the room says hello are you ready to proceed? I said sure. He numbs up my nuts and while waiting to get numb he and the nurse are chatting. When I am numb he grabs a scalpel and approaches, when he is about two steps away he rips a big ass loud fart, the two of them act like nothing happened, and I am thinking "holy fuck I hope it doesn't stink". I am not sure if it did, I think I was too nervous to smell. Then he makes an incision, and pulls on the supply end of the tube, and my knee involuntarily folds into my chest, until he ties it off. Two or three days of laying around with bruised swollen nuts and frozen peas under them, and then I think I felt basically normal. I hope they streamlined the process by now.
Play Golf is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 07:06 AM   #6
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Thank you guys - I appreciate the intel!
Old 08-08-2022, 10:11 AM   #7
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Thank you guys - I appreciate the intel!

I was going to get one. But I decided to first check my sperm count
Google yo supermarket checker. Inexpensive way to do it from home. Gives count and also movement of sperm

I found out my count was extremely low and what was there moved in circles like retarded turtles lol

My doc said I didn't need to get snipped.
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 01:16 PM   #8
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I still await the day when they have a working Male Birth Control Pill.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 04:14 PM   #9
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post

They do.....it's called a wife
Old 08-08-2022, 04:34 PM   #10
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Thank you both for the input!! I plan on getting one before the years end. I do have kids and do not want more. Once the final clock strikes 18 I’m done lol. In all seriousness both of your input was invaluable in learning what to expect.
blckstuff412 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 05:32 AM   #11
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
I agree - I believe that PP offers a vasectomy - and why wouldn't they?

but when I went to schedule an appointment for "birth control" the only option is "other" (I'm incapable of accepting an IUD, sponge, or Ring for obvious reasons).
Old 08-09-2022, 05:39 AM   #12
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
I was going to get one. But I decided to first check my sperm count
Google yo supermarket checker. Inexpensive way to do it from home. Gives count and also movement of sperm

I found out my count was extremely low and what was there moved in circles like retarded turtles lol

My doc said I didn't need to get snipped.
I did google 'yo supermarket checker' but came up with nada lol

But to your point, I've thought about this as well - I'm not entirely sure that my swimmers exist, or that they swim in a straight line! The number of 'scares' I've had since I was a teenager is less than 10.
And frankly, while I would like to know the count and virility, I don't really care to know because I never plan to have children.
Old 08-09-2022, 09:29 AM   #13
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
I did google 'yo supermarket checker' but came up with nada lol

But to your point, I've thought about this as well - I'm not entirely sure that my swimmers exist, or that they swim in a straight line! The number of 'scares' I've had since I was a teenager is less than 10.
And frankly, while I would like to know the count and virility, I don't really care to know because I never plan to have children.
Damn autocorrect. Lol

Google. YO sperm checker
Old 08-09-2022, 12:54 PM   #14
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

I called PP - they don't offer vasectomies in PA. She didn't say if other states offer it, but it's not avail in Western PA.
I called a urologist - they've had an abundance of appointment requests for this recently, and the earliest I can get in is mid-Oct. There's a "consultation" first to see if they can find the vas to perform the surgery, and then I have to wait 30 days to "make sure you want this permanent change". Only then will they perform the procedure.
So I guess by spring I'll be shootin blanks!
Old 08-09-2022, 02:26 PM   #15
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

All this talk has gotten me curious to check my own count. They have checkers at riteaid for like 50$ or something. Might be worth it. Also saw a microscope for 10$ at a goodwill. Didn't buy it, but food for thought.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women