Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35648
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2022, 10:29 AM   #1
drugman6006
Premium Access

Encounters: 20
Default Seeking Extortion

I had been talking on seeking to Diorlexi when my membership was about to expire. I was not going to renew my membership so I gave her my phone number. And we talked a few more times on the phone and at one point she asked me about my social media and if I was married. I basically have no social media and I am married. As soon as I told her that I was married she demanded $2000 or she would tell my wife about what I was doing. I let this be a lesson to everyone to never give out personal information to anyone at any time. And the phone that I use is a burner phone that has absolutely no real life information . I always use a fake name on seeking. Again never ever give real life information out.
I also happened to see that something similar happened in Dallas.
Be careful out there.
drugman6006 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 10:48 AM   #2
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Advice to pay attention to. Its been said before and, sadly, it will need to be said again (and again!)
Don Stephens is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 06:09 PM   #3
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

This is all strictly a (mostly) untraceable cash business transaction, the less you know about each other the better.

Thank you for giving everyone a fresh reason why
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 06:11 AM   #4
NoHandle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Also no reason for anyone to know your marital status.
NoHandle is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2022, 01:34 PM   #5
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Hobby-Rules Apply On SA....

Quote:
Originally Posted by drugman6006 View Post
I had been talking on seeking to Diorlexi when my membership was about to expire. I was not going to renew my membership so I gave her my phone number. And we talked a few more times on the phone and at one point she asked me about my social media and if I was married. I basically have no social media and I am married. As soon as I told her that I was married she demanded $2000 or she would tell my wife about what I was doing. I let this be a lesson to everyone to never give out personal information to anyone at any time. And the phone that I use is a burner phone that has absolutely no real life information . I always use a fake name on seeking. Again never ever give real life information out.
I also happened to see that something similar happened in Dallas.
Be careful out there.
If you use a fake name on SA, and use a burner phone, then did you give her real-world intel in your PM or text or talk exchanges? Did you give her what little social-media intel you have? And she clarified she has your real-world intel? Unless she clarified she knows your real name then she might have been bluffing that she derived any of your real-world intel just from PM's and texts and verbal chats. Does she really know any of your real-world intel or is she just bluffing? Did she repeat your real-name back to you...?

Sure, every guy should use a burner-phone with SA girls. And guys should "think twice" before posting a Face pic in their SA profiles, and even sending Face pics to SA girls cell phones. All the same "hobby-rules" apply with SA girls, specifically (specifically) because SA does not have any "accountability" system of reviews or PM-an-admin when a girl burns a guy. Sure, guys can PM an admin after the girl burns a guy, that might get her banned, but then you have to "explain" the nature of what you both were talking about in PM's/texts/verbal conversations. And SA guys are not supposed to engage in "the hobby" and "pay for play"....

SA admins ban guys who post "pay for play" talk in PM's, and even when corrupt SA girls "report" guys for seeking "pay for play" either on or off SA. And SA allows SCORES of female (profiles at least) scammers among all the (good) scores of legit Pro Ho's and newbie hookers. Maybe SA admins do ban girls who get caught for running scams. Either way they ban too many ordinary hobbyists just looking for "pay for play" too....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 07:19 AM   #6
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

When a pic is needed I have one I found online years ago that vaguely resembles me. For the purpose of sending a girl a pic it works just fine, if studied it would be quickly realized it is not me but these ho’s aren't studying them
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 01:41 PM   #7
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
When a pic is needed I have one I found online years ago that vaguely resembles me. For the purpose of sending a girl a pic it works just fine, if studied it would be quickly realized it is not me but these ho’s aren't studying them
That's an option. Another option is the "meet and greet" to determine if both SA girl and SA guy are interested in proceeding, though SA girls are Decreasingly open-minded to that. Many SA girls decide if they will bang a guy, or even interact with a guy, Based On The Face Pic the guy sends them. Many SA girls have in their profiles "Don't contact me unless you have pics or are willing to send them...."

My interest in "meet and greets" is variable week to week. Sometimes I'm open-minded. Sometimes I don't want to put in the time. You can really give SA girls a "look-over" during coffee, and determine if the pics match the in-person Look. Also it's very common for a session to result Right After The Meet & Greet if the girl likes the guy, and vice-versa. SA girls want to make money as Quickly and Safely as possible....

Also more and more SA girls are requesting/requiring Facetime and Zoom-calls with potential clients. More evidence that more SA girls like to "pick and choose" their clients, and whatever traditional hobbyists think about that....
tolstoy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women