Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162385
Yssup Rider60216
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2021, 12:09 PM   #1
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25
Default Other sites?

What other sites beside Tryst and privatedelights are you aware of that are ad platforms for providers now that these two seem to have taken over the role of what PI's site was? Not talking about crappy ones like listcrawler and shit, more reputable like the two mentioned above and eros. I was briefed there is some secretive and surreptitious site by invite only. Anyone know it?
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 03:51 PM   #2
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
What other sites beside Tryst and privatedelights are you aware of that are ad platforms for providers now that these two seem to have taken over the role of what PI's site was? Not talking about crappy ones like listcrawler and shit, more reputable like the two mentioned above and eros. I was briefed there is some secretive and surreptitious site by invite only. Anyone know it?
The only thing Tryst has in common with the old Indys is that several ex-Indys providers post their pics and contact info, essentially "advertise" there. There is no Tryst Reviews section, Co Ed Vouched section nor Guys Room for Tryst. It's essentially a Pics and Contact site. Good for what it is, but it's not the old Indys....

I don't know what PrivateDelights is but if it is like the some of the existing, sub-par SA-type imposters like NameYourPrice (or WTF that's called) then why should we hear about it? What is PrivateDelights and does it have any value? Seems like the only game in PGH now is Eccie, Tryst, SA and all the post BP/post CL "street" sites which are "erratic" to put it mildly. I think Eccie guys want to AVOID most of the "reviewed" experiences of the Eccie Review section, not experience them.... There is still "general" hobby-intel and analysis exchange on Eccie, even if the Reviews section reads like varied Benny Hill and COPS episodes.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 04:04 PM   #3
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
The only thing Tryst has in common with the old Indys is that several ex-Indys providers post their pics and contact info, essentially "advertise" there. There is no Tryst Reviews section, Co Ed Vouched section nor Guys Room for Tryst. It's essentially a Pics and Contact site. Good for what it is, but it's not the old Indys....

I don't know what PrivateDelights is but if it is like the some of the existing, sub-par SA-type imposters like NameYourPrice (or WTF that's called) then why should we hear about it? What is PrivateDelights and does it have any value? Seems like the only game in PGH now is Eccie, Tryst, SA and all the post BP/post CL "street" sites which are "erratic" to put it mildly. I think Eccie guys want to AVOID most of the "reviewed" experiences of the Eccie Review section, not experience them.... There is still "general" hobby-intel and analysis exchange on Eccie, even if the Reviews section reads like varied Benny Hill and COPS episodes.....
I didn't mean that tryst has completely replaced the old indys. I basically meant providers just went on there to advertise. Not talking about reviews guys' room access etc. Privatedelights is just another site google it you will find it. I was briefed a while back that there exists a site which is by invite only. It may be bullshit and untrue but it came from two different providers so exploring the avenues if someone knows it.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 04:15 PM   #4
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
I didn't mean that tryst has completely replaced the old indys. I basically meant providers just went on there to advertise. Not talking about reviews guys' room access etc. Privatedelights is just another site google it you will find it. I was briefed a while back that there exists a site which is by invite only. It may be bullshit and untrue but it came from two different providers so exploring the avenues if someone knows it.
Curiously Tryst has taken on the role in PGH (though it is a national, multi-city site) of what Indys was prior to it's early 2005 multiple-forums format. Indys before it's forums was a provider Pics and Contact Intel site. And they had pretty solid quality Pics of providers too. This is all some hardcore, Nietzschean "eternal return" action for PGH hobby-sites going on now. Tryst is the new, Indys pre-forums Pics and Contact info site for "established" providers, a whole generation later. "It's deja-vu all over again...." as Yogi Berra would say......
tolstoy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women