Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48594
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42334
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859
Talking What did I miss? & Free Pussy Disaster

Hey all!!!! So I've pretty much been entertaining guests or travelling all of July. I found myself in areas without internet (who knew that still existed) for a couple of those weeks. I'll be returning soon... will need to catch up on my day job stuff... but then I'll be back in the eccie mix

Was wondering what I've missed. Anyone want to recap the last 4 wks? or should I just start sifting through the threads?

You can be funny... but keep any drama to the threads they were in

P.S. So TWO NIGHTS during my trip, I was SUPER HORNY and posted an ad for FREE PUSSY on some local (non-hobby) ad boards. Bunch of no shows and skeptical guys lol Damn! A girl can't even get f*cked when she's giving it away. Guys just don't trust free pussy anymore! Good thing Orlando has been treating me well! Sorry guys, that offer was only for those nights.
atxdream is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #2
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Atxdream.......you missed some hilarious threads. Check out Malayas queef thread, and Lexxi's thread on la Pequina, and her two dong thread. I will have to admit, I would have been skeptical
And hesitant to call anyone if I ever saw a "free pussy" ad. Wow sometimes if it looks to good to be true, then it is true!
Jed Clampett is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Well, hmm...let me see.

A provider retired...then returned. Another one retired...but never left. A few others NCNS'ed....some had excuses, others not. Some providers are stopping by our fair city while they tour. A few scratched us off due to whatever reasons. One provider's SO found her hobby phone and he wasn't all too thrilled with what he found. We had a meet-n-greet Tuesday eve. Great turnout and all sorts of silly shit happened afterwards...or so the rumor goes. Some people in the hobby have big mouths and say things that should have been kept to themselves. Someone posed as an eccie member and tried to book a provider/got called out on it/Fail! .BP girls misrepresent themselves. Bait n switch...and on and on.

...annnnnd that's about it. So no, you didn't miss much.

But the important question is this: Did you bring me any presents from your trip?

That's too funny about the freebee promotion/ad. I've always found that it's not so much the free pussy that's so expensive, it's the damned shipping and handling that's the bugger.

Glad that you're back safely and I hope you had a great trip. ..or wait. Are you back?

(If not, then there's still plenty of time to shop for my presents...just sayin')

Your humble reporter,
SKF

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:56 AM   #4
Jten13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Learning
Jten13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

...and Boom won all the poker money and left. (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

And a pussy attacked SFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Well, hmm...let me see.

A provider retired...then returned. Another one retired...but never left. A few others NCNS'ed....some had excuses, others not. Some providers are stopping by our fair city while they tour. A few scratched us off due to whatever reasons. One provider's SO found her hobby phone and he wasn't all too thrilled with what he found. We had a meet-n-greet Tuesday eve. Great turnout and all sorts of silly shit happened afterwards...or so the rumor goes. Some people in the hobby have big mouths and say things that should have been kept to themselves. Someone posed as an eccie member and tried to book a provider/got called out on it/Fail! .BP girls misrepresent themselves. Bait n switch...and on and on.

...annnnnd that's about it. So no, you didn't miss much.

But the important question is this: Did you bring me any presents from your trip?

That's too funny about the freebee promotion/ad. I've always found that it's not so much the free pussy that's so expensive, it's the damned shipping and handling that's the bugger.

Glad that you're back safely and I hope you had a great trip. ..or wait. Are you back?

(If not, then there's still plenty of time to shop for my presents...just sayin')

Your humble reporter,
SKF

Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #7
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
...and Boom won all the poker money and left. (lol)

I didnt win it ALL --- just most LOL

I told em from the beginning -- Im out at midnight LOL
BoomShakaLaka is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #8
Harro69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Atxdream lol if you posted that on CL that's why no on responded. It's full of scammers now on the women seeking male. I am sure some of the guys here will sacrifice some time for the cause if the emergency is needed in the future!
Harro69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #9
bigjimt52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

aw shucks.....hate to miss out on free pussy............welcome back....
bigjimt52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:52 AM   #10
troll1946
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

As all of you know, there IS no such thing as free pussy. Just ask my SO.
troll1946 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #11
phillyintexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxdream View Post
Hey all!!!! So I've pretty much been entertaining guests or travelling all of July. I found myself in areas without internet (who knew that still existed) for a couple of those weeks. I'll be returning soon... will need to catch up on my day job stuff... but then I'll be back in the eccie mix

Was wondering what I've missed. Anyone want to recap the last 4 wks? or should I just start sifting through the threads?

You can be funny... but keep any drama to the threads they were in

P.S. So TWO NIGHTS during my trip, I was SUPER HORNY and posted an ad for FREE PUSSY on some local (non-hobby) ad boards. Bunch of no shows and skeptical guys lol Damn! A girl can't even get f*cked when she's giving it away. Guys just don't trust free pussy anymore! Good thing Orlando has been treating me well! Sorry guys, that offer was only for those nights.
They probably all believe in a quote from Robert Heinlien -- TANSTAAFL (There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch).
phillyintexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:03 PM   #12
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

And best of all.... I got divorced (smile). Some other poor SOB can put up with her B/S and money burning ways. The woman makes $100K+ per year and is broke 1 week after payday. What a pain in the ass.
Doc_rob is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #13
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Doc...i think you should throw a "divorce party"
Strip club & steaks!!!
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #14
sympleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Ya know ATX I feel your pain. I keep on postin ads for free cock and the gals just don't respond.

Geeze what is it with people today. There so jaded.

PS Don't give SKF ANY presents. It's like feeding a stray cat.

Sympy.
sympleman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #15
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

No free pussy today..awwww I missed it
pickupkid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women