Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
davester
Premium Access

Encounters: 60
Default Has anyone ever had an appointment with someone they knew outside the hobby?

Say for instance, during the screening, it just doesn't click that you know that person. I would guess, unless there are really good pictures of the lady, this would fall on the responsibility of the lady to know if they know the guy or not.

If you did know them, how did the session go, if there was one?

I went to a strip club a couple of times and ran into people I knew. One girl I somewhat knew and used to work with gave me a dance or two. It was a little weird, but fun once I got into it. She was a new dancer, so that put a damper on it.

The other was a girl I went to elementary school all the way through high school with. She didn't dance, and didn't take off her top, so nothing happened.
davester is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Not I. But check out THIS story!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8243
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #3
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

yes I knew a girl ..then met her as a provider..but it was a surprise ..because the photos hid her face...it was a little strange...and I never saw her again.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:12 PM   #4
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Well one day I had an appointment w/a client and a few days later I had to go see my new ENT doctor. He walks in and he was who I seen a few days before!!! We must have turned so many shades of red, I just wanted to melt into my chair, lol!!!!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Roxanne! I soooooooooooooo feel you! I had a client see me on a Sunday a few years ago and on Monday I had to register for classes and I attended orientation with one of those classes the same day. My Sociology proff was my client! OMG. Talk about strange! lol Still see him! Needless to say, I got an A! In both subjects, that is! Small world.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #6
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Just imagine going to an incall, the door opens and the MILF you're there to meet really is your Mom. or sister. or daughter.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:16 AM   #7
davester
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
Just imagine going to an incall, the door opens and the MILF you're there to meet really is your Mom. or sister. or daughter.
Now that would be creepy. Anyone else...I'll probably play.
davester is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:38 AM   #8
shavedmale93
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I ran into a couple of old high school friends dancing at a club once. On of them was an ex from those days... damn her body still was smoking, and the dance I received was a little of kilter, but fun none the less. It is always kinda fun watching a girl you have been with dance on the stage, it really lets your imagination go back to very nice places...
shavedmale93 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:16 PM   #9
Travelingbro
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Yes, but this one time in particular.... I have fond memories of. I did the back in forth on booking and we never realized we knew each other from a 3rd party. Well, I get to the door and she opens and we both just carried on as if we didnt know each other. The session was great. We kept this on for over a year and it was great.
Travelingbro is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:06 PM   #10
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
OMGoodness, did we have to go there? (lol)

Actually, there was a review written a long time ago about a hobbyist who went to meet a provider that was recommended to him by a fellow hobbyist. It turned out that it was his ex-wife! Now, that had to have been a Kodak moment! (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:54 AM   #11
GuySmiley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

um... see entry number 2 in this thread my dear...

Haven't had such a situation occur, but since I am a low key hobbyist, I have to be very careful, which means research. Not that it'll never happen, but I do my very best to limit the odds and listen to the head in my skull and not in my pants...
GuySmiley is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:52 AM   #12
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

One of the places I worked had elevators. At least three or four times a week I would see this gorgeous lady leaving from the night shift as I was going to work for the day. We would smile and "flirt" silently with one another and it was always such a turn-on. Somewhere along the line - I saw an advertisment on "the old board" and made arrangements for a session. I had NO idea who she was. Goodness - what a sensational feeling when she opened the door to her apartment ---> it was FANTASTIC.

...and she and I laugh about it to this day as she is still very active and one of the great Providers in our community____
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:19 AM   #13
Manster711
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Once, After a very enjoyable session found out the young lady I had just been playing with was one of my clients. We both were surprised but still continue to enjoy our super charged sexy alter egos. : ) Think she called itthe Bad Boy in me.
Manster711 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #14
textodd11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Have a great one. Went to a local strip club and asked the hostess if any of the ladies working liked to play. Of course she said she knew a few. So I told her that would really like to meet a nice young lady, who liked to play, and I preferred large, enhancements up top. I said, "kinda like that pretty blonde over there across the club if she's 'friendly' (wink wink)". The waitress says,"sure (wink wink)". So I sit down and order a drink and am just hanging out when the blonde girl from across the club comes up behind me and whispers in my ear, "Hi baby". I turn around and... IT'S ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S WIFE! OMG!!! Man, she turn RED. I said, "Hi T***, how's C****?" (I really was so caught off guard, I didn't know what to say and just blurted that out.) Anyway, she immediately heads to the opposite side of the club and never even looked back. Too bad, she was amazing looking, did a spread for Penthouse not too long afterwards and I had always fantasized about fucking her. They divorced about a year later but I never said a thing to him.
textodd11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #15
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Yes, this happened to me over a decade ago. Store I managed was in a shopping center, several businesses, to include a realty company. The agents at the realty company were regular customers, got to know many of them on a first name basis.

Made an agency appointment with a service I did a LOT of business with. Agency owner tells me she has a new girl, friend of hers, and want to ease her into the business. Agency owner knows I do right by her girls so she recommends her and sends her my way. When she gets to the appointment location I realize she works at the realty company during the day. Fine by me, because I have admired her assets for a long time prior. She was totally cool with it, found out she had been friends with the agency owner for a long time and knew of me, but didn't know who I was.

Saw her a couple times after that.
oldtiger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women