Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
Jade Stone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 181041
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Jade Stone, newbie, with info to share

I am brand new to the hobby, so I am thankful to have a wonderful mentor who is showing me the ropes and allowing me to use her incall until I get set up. All those with questions about me, please be patient as I have the screening done and learn about the hobby and it's wonderful members.

If you are NOT a Ginger Lovelace fan, please do not msg me. I am here because I fell flat on my ass and she is helping me up. Thank you all and I look forward to my joiurney here, although, I am INCREDIBLY nervous...
Jade Stone is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Welcome aboard sugar, I hope you enjoy your time with us
levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jade,

Welcome doll have fun and play safe. Just a little word of advice... start at Your own pace. You dont wanna start off with seeing every gent that pms u and get burned out quickly.

Also create your own identity and not based off Ginger's friends or ppl who dnt care for her. You and her are both 2 diff people and you may miss out on some really awesome gents. I get that its a respect thing bc shes helping you but just my little 2 cents ..
**Applaud to her as well for her showing you the ropes. That is really sweet of her**

Hugs n lots of love
sweet Lexxxi dd's
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #4
Guest100114-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

friend of Ginger? Oh he'll no!! Lol JK. You know I love ya ginger! Welcome!
Guest100114-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #5
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

hey baby welcome
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Best wishes to you, Miss. And I am sure your friend will provide valuable insight.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #7
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Can I play? I've never been intimate with Ginger before. I don't believe we've ever met so I cannot tell you if I am a fan or not. Perhaps you and I can get to know each other and you can introduce me to Ginger.

That is some outstanding advice coming from a fantastic woman and may I add that she is a great salsa partner. Definitely darling do not get burnt out. Take it slow and easy and perfect your craft. Because in the end darling it'll all work out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
Jade,

Welcome doll have fun and play safe. Just a little word of advice... start at Your own pace. You dont wanna start off with seeing every gent that pms u and get burned out quickly.

Also create your own identity and not based off Ginger's friends or ppl who dnt care for her. You and her are both 2 diff people and you may miss out on some really awesome gents. I get that its a respect thing bc shes helping you but just my little 2 cents ..
**Applaud to her as well for her showing you the ropes. That is really sweet of her**

Hugs n lots of love
sweet Lexxxi dd's
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:08 PM   #8
Nutting Buckeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Welcome to da playground J Stone!!!!
You're in good hands with Ms. Gingerlicious! Have fun!
Nutting Buckeye is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:05 AM   #9
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome Jade Stone!
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #10
Mister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I feel like I came in the middle of a conversation (no pun intended). Why would anyone have a problem with Ginger? I haven't had the pleasure of making her acquaintance, but perhaps I should make it a point to do so. If what Jade has to say is true, Ginger is an admiable woman worthy of a hobbyists patronage.
Mister is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:35 PM   #11
Guest120113
Account Disabled

User ID: 161355
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister View Post
I feel like I came in the middle of a conversation (no pun intended). Why would anyone have a problem with Ginger? I haven't had the pleasure of making her acquaintance, but perhaps I should make it a point to do so. If what Jade has to say is true, Ginger is an admiable woman worthy of a hobbyists patronage.
Awww thanks! To you and all who have been positive here.
I won't drudge up reasoning behind the problems certain people have with me because what good would that do? lol. I just don't want them at my apartment... but once Jade is up and running on all cylinders we will work her into her own place. I can't wait to see my friend back on her feet! GO JADE!

Those who are awaiting booking, thank you for your patience. I wanted her to think this over long and hard before taking the plunge. Despite the notions certain people have about me I DO reach out to help my friends in anyway I can. I have known Jade a long tme, and when I reactivated my Facebook recently she reached out to me for advice, so I told her what I do and linked her here.

Jade is a survivor, never BEGS for any help, money, or sympathy from anyone, and despite her current situation she does NOT SCREAM DESPERATION, so I admire her and want to see her prosper.

I want her on her feet, so I will be spending a great deal of time next week to booking her sessions so my availability will be limited session wise. We went bra and panty shopping yesterday... whoo hoooo
Guest120113 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:10 AM   #12
Toadvine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

Very admirable Ginger!! From what I've seen in your comments and threads, I think you're quite the lady!!
Toadvine is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:18 AM   #13
Guest120113
Account Disabled

User ID: 161355
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadvine View Post
Very admirable Ginger!! From what I've seen in your comments and threads, I think you're quite the lady!!
Why thank you!

DISCLAIMER: you may get a p.m. demanding to know WHY you said this hahaha...

SalsaMan: "I've never been intimate with Ginger before. I don't believe we've ever met so I cannot tell you if I am a fan or not. Perhaps you and I can get to know each other and you can introduce me to Ginger."

Havent we met at a social or 2? I swear I remember you...

Nutting Buckeye: "You're in good hands with Ms. Gingerlicious! Have fun!"

You make me smile. See?

Sorry to hijack the thread. OOPS. This is Jade's moment dammit!
Guest120113 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:30 PM   #14
Jade Stone
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 181041
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and thank you Ginger for taking me under your wing.I will be looking forward to meeting a great deal of you in the future. Xoxo
Jade Stone is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:32 PM   #15
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking Why am I the last to know?

Welcome to our secret playhouse, Jade. There is some good advice in this thread, and I'm sure Ginger has offered some as well. (Hi Ginger!) The only advice I would offer is be intentional about what you are doing and how you are doing it. Don't let others push you around into something you aren't ready for or a personality you don't want. You get to choose if you want to be the sweetheart or the rocker bitch.
Guest101618 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women