Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41311
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2015, 10:01 PM   #1
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Car dates?

From time I see requests for car dates, but never a time of day I'm interested in or available. Definitely not wanting to meet a complete stranger for the first time in the back seat after dark! Now for a returning friend... but I digress.

I've tried to research them but the search term and variations of "car date" brings back too many unrelated threads to sift thru.

My questions are...is this something clean cut professional gentlemen participate in? Is there any sort of set rate or other set of hobby rules? Why is this sort of session appealing to the gentleman? Is this a late night only sort of endeavor or would a lunch time rendezvous be appropriate and/or more appealing to a certain crowd?

Thanks in advance

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:52 PM   #2
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Car dates scare the poop out of me. I'd be to nervous and uncomfortable to pull one off during the day. I have done them in the past for a quick bng.

I believe the appeal of them is its quick and a whole lot cheaper. I'd like to get a quick blow while I go thru the car was.

/
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 01:01 AM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
From time I see requests for car dates, but never a time of day I'm interested in or available. Definitely not wanting to meet a complete stranger for the first time in the back seat after dark! Now for a returning friend... but I digress.

I've tried to research them but the search term and variations of "car date" brings back too many unrelated threads to sift thru.

My questions are...is this something clean cut professional gentlemen participate in? Is there any sort of set rate or other set of hobby rules? Why is this sort of session appealing to the gentleman? Is this a late night only sort of endeavor or would a lunch time rendezvous be appropriate and/or more appealing to a certain crowd?

Thanks in advance

I find this very odd and hypocritical after you made it known in this thread: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1491154 that you love BBFS and you love creampies.
You ask : is this something clean cut professional gentlemen participate in?
Well do you think BBFS and creampies is something clean cut professional women participate in?

You also stated :Definitely not wanting to meet a complete stranger for the first time in the back seat after dark! Now for a returning friend... but I digress.

However, you have no issues with a hobbyist that you don't know from Adam's house cat giving you a creampie or just having bbfs with random hobbyist???? WTF??
Once again you find it hard to believe that ladies offer car dates- as if it's something out of the norm that you just don't see how clean cut professional men can participate, but in your mind with all these diseases that are out circulating- somehow you are ok with creampies/bbfs from hobbyist?
Remember you stated : "you like the way it feels.." Well maybe the hobbyist like the idea of having a session in the back seat of your car?
Now, before you and the BBFS WK's attack me- read your statements in the above mentioned thread and return and read what you posted- A little voice in your head should be saying: "What did the pot call the kettle?" Your post remind me of men who find gay lifestyle disgusting, but will comment on how they find a transsexual attractive or wouldn't mind giving or receiving oral from a transsexual -LMFAO, but I will digress.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:40 AM   #4
SoonerBorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I find this very odd and hypocritical after you made it known in this thread: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1491154 that you love BBFS and you love creampies.
You ask : is this something clean cut professional gentlemen participate in?
Well do you think BBFS and creampies is something clean cut professional women participate in?

You also stated :Definitely not wanting to meet a complete stranger for the first time in the back seat after dark! Now for a returning friend... but I digress.

However, you have no issues with a hobbyist that you don't know from Adam's house cat giving you a creampie or just having bbfs with random hobbyist???? WTF??
Once again you find it hard to believe that ladies offer car dates- as if it's something out of the norm that you just don't see how clean cut professional men can participate, but in your mind with all these diseases that are out circulating- somehow you are ok with creampies/bbfs from hobbyist?
Remember you stated : "you like the way it feels.." Well maybe the hobbyist like the idea of having a session in the back seat of your car?
Now, before you and the BBFS WK's attack me- read your statements in the above mentioned thread and return and read what you posted- A little voice in your head should be saying: "What did the pot call the kettle?" Your post remind me of men who find gay lifestyle disgusting, but will comment on how they find a transsexual attractive or wouldn't mind giving or receiving oral from a transsexual -LMFAO, but I will digress.

Wow, dude, hijack much or just warp speed to stalkerville? This thread has nothing to do with the other discussion you referenced. It seems to me the OP is curious about certain things that are offered and trying to gather information. Maybe she is considering adding to her menu and wants some information. To me, that is a good business model that plenty of others could learn from......understand what your customers want and why they want it and then offer it to them if it fits your business model. You getting your panties in a wad and jumping in totally off topic serves no purpose. You being as educated as you claim, I would think that you could understand that 2 people can have differing opinions, both valid, about a subject and disagree in a civil manner.
Now, before you go calling me a WK, I have never seen Milfy and I will not see her because I disagree with some of her business practices not mentioned in these threads. That being said, taking the disagreement from another thread and pot stirring in a completely unrelated topic is just ridiculous.

Stay in your lane.
SoonerBorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:38 AM   #5
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Too easy to get caught
Too hard to get comfortable
Too hard to explain getting car impounded or confiscated
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:06 AM   #6
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

I need a car date in my car: (any takers!?)

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:08 AM   #7
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Just some food for thought.

If caught by LE, you could be charged with lewd conduct, which I believe is a sex offense, which is way worse than solicitation and prostitution.

A charge for a sex offense will destroy lives. Just a thought.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:10 AM   #8
LukeTheDrifter75
Registered Member

lmao @ Slubby!
LukeTheDrifter75 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:41 AM   #9
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

WE please do not derail my thread or use this space to attack me personally. I will not validate any of your comments with specific replies, but just know you are incorrect in your assumptions on so many levels...

And to the constructive repliers, thank you! Definitely some food for thought! I agree it's a crazy sort of date, but with the right person at the right place and at the right time could be a lot of fun. Definitely not something I'd want to try with a new friend but I'm still interested in maybe doing it some day with someone so familiar that we need to spice things up a bit.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:44 AM   #10
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Bare or covered, no way would I want a car date, unless its in a stretch limo
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:01 AM   #11
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCroakers View Post
Bare or covered, no way would I want a car date, unless its in a stretch limo
You know, I was thinking the same thing!

Evil genius!!!
Old 09-15-2015, 10:33 AM   #12
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL @ WE, my thoughts exactly.

Now on subject. I have had 1 "car date" in the hobby. It was with someone that I had previous met and it was set up in advance, so I felt pretty comfy with him (although the backseat wasn't comfy). We only had appetizers while in the car and went back to my place for the rest of our time together. There was definitely a rush from doing it and it reminded me of when I was a teen. But, I sure wouldn't do it again in the hobby.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:01 AM   #13
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
It's a good way to end up on the sex offenders registry.
See post #7.
I appreciate how you always manage to be the voice of reason...thank you!
Old 09-15-2015, 11:07 AM   #14
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
Just some food for thought.

If caught by LE, you could be charged with lewd conduct, which I believe is a sex offense, which is way worse than solicitation and prostitution.

A charge for a sex offense will destroy lives. Just a thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
It's a good way to end up on the sex offenders registry.
See post #7.
If true I appreciate this feedback. Did it all the time in high school and to this day I always thought 2 people messing around in a car was no big deal...just having fun.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:49 AM   #15
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I used to do this in the football parking lot in college, but since then the closest I have come is a serious BJ while driving 360 north one evening. In retrospect, probably not the best of ideas, but at the time, all I was thinking was "hell yeah!"
Phrodo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women