Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2020, 04:18 PM   #1
bb1961
Valued Poster

Default No one shows up for bitten and his hoe AZ event!!

bitten and his hoe hold an event in Phoenix...AND NO ONE SHOWS UP...the reporter says "not your typical presidential campaign event"??HAHAHAHAHAHA The enthusiasm is incredible!! And ol'sleepy joe is just waiting for the Nov. third coronation that the left has you believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0UNRfZayRk
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 04:31 PM   #2
Lapdog
Valued Poster

No, junior. His election to the presidency will be on November 3rd. His "coronation" will be on January 20, 2021.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 04:41 PM   #3
Levianon17
BANNED

Hahahaha.......The Biden campaign wants to keep crowds to a minimum because of the Pandemic. They don't need a Pandemic to keep the crowd small, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 04:42 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Wanna bet your life on Arizona?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 05:13 PM   #5
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Amusing,
A cover story to cover a cover story.
But, for the tribal elders, good for them to accept a meeting invite. But do the Dims not realize that after a couple hundred yrs of oppression, the tribes will simply not believe a single word the Dims throw down.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 05:53 PM   #6
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Wanna bet your life on Arizona?
There isn't enough Hispanics in Arizona to get Biden in office. That's how lame he is.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 06:55 PM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

me thinks biden is sabotaging himself on purpose.

puhlease.... there is very little enthusiasm for biden. how many biden sigs do you see that outnumber trumps?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 06:57 PM   #8
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Biden has many signs...no sigs
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 04:50 AM   #9
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

puhlease.... there is very little enthusiasm for biden. how many biden sigs do you see that outnumber trumps?

Puhlease....The reason there's so many Trump signs out there is because Biden supporters don't feel the need to go waving their dicks at each other, and rightfully so.
Old 10-13-2020, 05:40 AM   #10
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Well, my Trump loving buddy constantly complains about all the Biden signs where he lives in Dallas. He says Trump supporters are too classy for that. I just tell him that of course they are because the God he worships in office exudes class to very few with half a brain... after the election, my friend is going to need to be hospitalized for depression.

I actually kind of feel bad for the guy. That motherfucker really loves his Trump.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 05:58 AM   #11
Lapdog
Valued Poster

In my neighborhood, about half of the houses display Trump signs in their yards. No Biden signs at all. Maybe I just live in a neighborhood that is all Trump country. I tend to think that I just live among a bunch of clueless redneck dumbasses, with all their Dodge diesels and Trucknutz hanging from the rear bumper.
Old 10-13-2020, 06:07 AM   #12
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

He lives in an area in Dallas that I am even surprised he sees any Biden signs.

My guess is that he doesn't pay much attention to the Trump signs because he is cool with that and the Biden signs just piss him off and they stick in his head... I went to his daughter's birthday party at his house a few weeks ago and I saw a lot more Trump signs than Biden signs in his neighborhood.

Looking back, I think I saw only 3 or 4 Biden signs and over 20 Trump signs so I don't know what the fuck he is even whining about.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 06:36 AM   #13
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

In southern Williamson county I see many more Biden signs than Trump signs. Meaningless in that probably 1% of homes have any signs at all.

Anyone can feel free to try to draw a correlation between crowd size at rallies and who will win the election.

Let's review RCP's latest summary of state polls:

Florida: Biden +3.5
Wisconisn: Biden +6.3
Michigan: Biden +7.0
Pennsylvania: Biden +7.3
NC: Biden +1.3
Arizona: Biden +2.7
Minnesota: Biden +9.0
Ohio: Biden +.6
Iowa: Biden +1.2
Nevada: Biden +6.0
Georgia: Trump +.4
NH: Biden +9.0
Colorado: Biden +10.0
Texas:Trump +4.4

At the national level, Biden +10.2. Hillary Clinton was +3 on election day.

But remember 2016 when most, myself included, thought Hillary would win. Here is RCP's current look at the electoral map. 187 electoral votes undecided at this point in time. In 2016, Trump swept all those states except for Nevada. Can it happen again?
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...llege_map.html
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 07:27 AM   #14
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Oh shit Hillary didn't win , saw the joey footage """""ENTHUSIAM"""
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:44 AM   #15
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default But I repeat myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
In southern Williamson county I see many more Biden signs than Trump signs. Meaningless in that probably 1% of homes have any signs at all...

Seen any billboards in southern Williamson county that are at top a big pole? Speaking of polls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
No wonder the Loony-Lefties always try to erase, cancel or rewrite history. It not only exposes them for the treasonous leeches they are, it also does not favor them in the slightest. David Chapman has searched through our history of elections and discovered several, let's say revealing, truth bombs that make the polls favoring Hiden Biden's chances akin to a snow cone in Hades.

Whole of the article is worth a read as he covers a broad range of historical (hysterical too) factoids, tidbits, references and generally abysmal news for the lecherous Demonicrats.

The One Metric That Has Decided Every Presidential Winner Since 1988...And Trump Has a Lock on It

Again, David Chapman and PollWatch are two good accounts that have been tracking the polling this cycle and cutting through the nonsense from the liberal media. There’s been a lot of funny business with the polling folks. Firms conducting polls around the same time but getting different results. We have shy Trump voters. We youth vote interest tanking in this election cycle to levels not seen since 2000. Some polls have one million fewer young people voting this year. But somehow Biden is going to win by like 12 points. It’s unreliable to the nth degree. So, what Chapman did was compile a thread that cuts through a lot of the liberal media silliness out there. For starters, he nixes the idea that bad economies kill incumbents. Yes, that was the case for Bush 41, but historically the incumbent party is 12-11 when facing re-election during an economic downturn.

And speaking of incumbents, Chapman added, “no incumbent who has received at least 75% of the primary vote has lost re-election. Donald Trump received 94% of the primary vote, which is the 4th highest all-time. Higher than Eisenhower, Nixon, Clinton, and Obama.”

Oh, and it gets better.

“Three times in history America has faced a pandemic, recession, and civil unrest during an election year. The incumbent party is 3-0 in those elections,” wrote Chapman “What about polls? Well, polls are predicting Trump's win. The ABC poll shows Trump with a 19-point enthusiasm advantage.”

He noted that every candidate who held the edge in voter enthusiasm since 1988 has won the election...

Those that do not learn history are doomed to repeat it, comes to mind
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women