Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2013, 10:03 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default SHOCK! UN Report Shows Global Warming May Be Caused By . . . THE SUN!

In a shocking report leaked from the UN today, data is revealed that a major cause of global warming may be coming from our local star, the Sun. The UN Security Council, meeting in emergency session immediately demanded that the Sun open itself for inspections. The Council also levied a worldwide tax to fund sending UN investigators to the Sun to determine what level of solar activity is present.

When asked if the trip would be dangerous, a UN Spokesperson replied, "I shan't think so. We will be going at night."

President Obama of the United States warned that if the Sun refuses to comply with the mandate from the UN, the US would "have no choice but to invade the Sun."

For the real story, click here:

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/...ole-in-global/

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

I am sure assup will disgree, along with bigtits
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #3
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Well they used to call it "Global Warming" but they changed the name to " climate Change", haha, so silly. Yes the climate does change for example Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. all have different temperature and weather characteristics, depending upon the angle the earth is in refference to the Sun. I even read once that the planet Mercury was responsible for Global Warming because it was moving closer to our atmosphere. I am sure that sounds good to the average dupe, thats not a happening thing. Real scientist don't see any evidence of that happening. Climate change does not indicate a catastrophic future for the planet.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The article touches on the devastating storms such as Sandy that are a result of all of this climate change.

What did they blame this puppy on. http://www.hurricaneville.com/1938_hurricane.html
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #5
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The article touches on the devastating storms such as Sandy that are a result of all of this climate change.

What did they blame this puppy on. http://www.hurricaneville.com/1938_hurricane.html
Well fuck!!! And I was fixing to start believing all of that idiot Gores bullshit... HAHA, NOT REALLY.. Only a fucking idiot would believe anything that fucking idiot said.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:55 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If Al Gore believed the sea level would rise as fast as he said then why did he buy a house on the beach?
If Leo believes that our end is quickly coming then why does he pollute flying around the world by private jet including the World Cup in South Africa?
Climate Change>>>Global Warming>>>The Coming Ice Age>>>Mass starvation by 1990>>>DDT>>>brought to you by Paul Erlich and the Watermelon Crew.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:08 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Where the fuck did you tea bags think heat came from? Well maybe the hot air you exhume.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:57 AM   #8
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

To think that man can actually have an affect on the climate of the earth can only come from the minds of those that believe they are superior to others. These are the ones that believe that everybody should be controlled by their il since they know they are superior. That sort of thinking is a mental defect with various names in the psychiatric community. Generally speaking, those sorts of people have caused more harm to the human race than any other type of person on the planet.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

stoopid sun (I sound like Ekim008's father)
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #10
essence
Valued Poster

Just when I thought y'all couldn't get any more stupid, you come along and disappoint me.

Try reading the full article. The headline is aimed at the average Fox idiot.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #11
essence
Valued Poster

Here are some links to oil company viewpoints. They are not renowned for their green credentials. I don't think a single one denies the dangers of global warming nor the effect of CO2 and other GRG's. But they have different attitudes as to how the effects might be managed.

Now, of course, this sandbox has far better scientific credentials than these major oil companies, so thier views can be suitably rubbished, or dismissed as global conspiracy again.

http://www.conocophillips.com/EN/sus...ges/index.aspx

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/201...lab/?mobile=nc

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/busin...l-adapt/54024/

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/14733060/

http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarti...tentId=7067103

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1ff711c8-c...#axzz2JlQ0ztTP
Old 02-02-2013, 10:38 AM   #12
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
To think that man can actually have an affect on the climate of the earth can only come from the minds of those that believe they are superior to others. These are the ones that believe that everybody should be controlled by their il since they know they are superior. That sort of thinking is a mental defect with various names in the psychiatric community. Generally speaking, those sorts of people have caused more harm to the human race than any other type of person on the planet.
This is one of the more ignorant posts ever.

Just thought I would let you know.

It is a post about beliefs, not science.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:41 AM   #13
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
Well fuck!!! And I was fixing to start believing all of that idiot Gores bullshit... HAHA, NOT REALLY.. Only a fucking idiot would believe anything that fucking idiot said.
Most knowledgeable reputable critics of AG, whilst arguing about detail, still indicate he broadly gets things right. It is difficult to communicate a very complex subject to a wide audience.

I think AG's mistake was to talk about the 'near future' - it is not clear whether he means 10 years or 1000 years - and most people read it as 10 - 50 years.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post

I think 2Dogs pretty well handed you your ass. Nice job, 2D!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #15
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post

Reducing human CO2 production will have about as much effect on the climate as a rain dance. I'm pretty sure Obama is the third one from the right.

joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women