Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default where are all the pro gun lovers

Alabama pro gun nut shot a school bus driver kidnapped a kid from the bus and is buinkered up with him.Is reported he hates government, thinks they will take everything from him.The government is the great Satan.Damn sad.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:41 PM   #2
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Alabama pro gun nut shot a school bus driver kidnapped a kid from the bus and is buinkered up with him.Is reported he hates government, thinks they will take everything from him.The government is the great Satan.Damn sad.
Allow me to introduce you to the "Space" bar. It is the long rectangle at the bottom of your keyboard.

Folks with an IQ above room temperature hit it once - sometimes even twice - after the period at the end of a sentence.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
PCF41 Lucky Dog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Well I'd like to know who in the Hell thinks that the criminals and crazies will turn their guns in - if the Fed Gvt manages to go around the 2nd Amendment. IMHO the 2nd Amendment is there to protect us from the criminals who are the Congress of the US. If anyone thinks that they (The Congress)have not betrayed the country please say so- I mean both parties
PCF41 Lucky Dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCF41 Lucky Dog View Post
Well I'd like to know who in the Hell thinks that the criminals and crazies will turn their guns in - if the Fed Gvt manages to go around the 2nd Amendment. IMHO the 2nd Amendment is there to protect us from the criminals who are the Congress of the US. If anyone thinks that they (The Congress)have not betrayed the country please say so- I mean both parties
I don't think the Congress has betrayed the country (both parties). If you read the history of the founding of the United States and the founding documents like the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights you will find that the Founders in their (infinite, omniscient and godlike according to some) wisdom created the government with three branches and a bicameral Congress so that government would be inefficient because the monarchies and dictatorships that they knew were very efficient when they wanted to be and just destroyed the few rights they allowed their citizens. On top of that you will find the government is the people and vice versa so it is nonsensical to say the Congress, which is part of the government elected by the people and is the people, has betrayed the country, which also is the people. Now both parties have played a part, not necessarily an equal part, in taking inefficiency and political partisanship that to a new level with gerrymandering and such, but we all still have the right to vote. In general we all love our individual representatives while hating the Congress as a whole. We, the People, could change this all in a matter of a few years again if we wished, so the logical conclusion is that we 1) like it this way, or 2) don't care enough to change it.

No, the criminals and crazies won't turn their guns in and neither will a lot of people who aren't criminal (but would then be if somehow a law were passed that mandated turning the guns in) or crazy won't turn theirs in either. When in the last 80 years was there ever a federal law passed (perhaps the 1934 Firearms Act mandated turning in automatic weapons) that didn't grandfather in guns that were already in the possession of citizens? All the ones I remember grandfathered in any guns that were already owned and I've never seen a law yet that mandated turning any in (but I wasn't alive in 1934 and don't think it is a bad idea to turn in all the fully automatic weapons anyway). Get a grip man.

Oh, and sorry if I took your question seriously when you meant it rhetorically and are just an angry person who hates the government (himself) and really didn't want an answer.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:02 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Gawd, austtx, do you really believe that crap you spout? Do you really think Congress represents the people anymore?

Hey, I've got some oceanfront property here in Wichita I'd like to sell you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:12 PM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Alabama pro gun nut shot a school bus driver kidnapped a kid from the bus and isbuinkered up with him.Is reported he hates government, thinks they will take everything from him.The government is the great Satan.Damn sad.
Except for the murder and kidnapping, I'd say he's got his act together.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We need to get that message out with non-violent means.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:59 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes, it is a disturbing trend.

And it is not helpful ...

.... neither are the string of "copy-cat" school & mall shootings.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:07 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Then quit saying the government wants to take your guns! .... some of these idiots believe you and then go murder people in the name of lies like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Yea and except for the 70 IQ, you're a smart fella!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:16 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Then quit saying the government wants to take your guns! .... some of these idiots believe you and then go murder people in the name of lies like that.
It has been my understanding that "gun control" = "taking up guns" ...

... "they" certainly aren't talking about "weapons retention" training!!!

Making it "illegal" to own a particular type of firearm is tantamount to = "taking it."

Particularly if one already has a firearm that is made "illegal"!

"We" have been through this exercise before:

See above: "liquor control"!
Old 02-01-2013, 06:34 AM   #11
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It is the agenda of the left to take a little bit here and a little bit there until they have it all.
Capitulating to their program because of a few isolated idiots is how we got into the mess we are in today.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:39 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
It is the agenda of the left to take a little bit here and a little bit there until they have it all.
Capitulating to their program because of a few isolated idiots is how we got into the mess we are in today.
Speaking of idiots ... see JOE-JOE's latest ....

... basically .. the new laws will not reduce violence much.

AP:
"Curbing guns can't ensure an end to mass slayings like December's killings of 20 first-graders in Newtown, Conn., but it will reduce firearm deaths, Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday.

"Biden said lawmakers can take steps "that have virtually zero impact on your Second Amendment right to own a weapon for both self-defense and recreation but can save some lives." Doing that, he said, "seems to be a no-brainer."

The celebration is over and the opportunity is slipping away.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:49 AM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Allow me to introduce you to the "Space" bar. It is the long rectangle at the bottom of your keyboard.

Folks with an IQ above room temperature hit it once - sometimes even twice - after the period at the end of a sentence.

If yours is so low you are unable to read I feel sorry for you.It is better to deflect than have a answer,Right.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:51 AM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

One of your own right Jo LO..
Old 02-01-2013, 07:00 AM   #15
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

We are right here:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...middle-school/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women