Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default 12 days and the FBI is still not on the ground

We were lied to by the White House. Not a little political lie but a big fucking deal lie, a damning lie that affects national security. Now we know that the White House knew 24 hours after the attack that it was terrorism but eight days later Obama still can't bring himself to say the T word. When someone asks questions we get told, "we are waiting for the investigation to conclude." Problem is that there really is no investigation yet. No FBI, no investigation. This is just stonewalling and Americans died. This is more than a corrupt Attorney General, this is the President of the United States lying to the people.

It has been brought up that since Obama still wants to maintain that it was a silly movie behind all of this, where did he get that information? Who told him that it was a movie? Did he come up with this himself? He didn't even attend intelligent briefings. Democrats are starting to ask pointed questions but our Kool Aid drinkers are just fine

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Every time he opens his mouth, he's lying. It's amazing. There is no reason he should pull any more than 20% of the vote. This is the most inept, incompetent and corrupt administration in history.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:25 AM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Every time he opens his mouth, he's lying. It's amazing. There is no reason he should pull any more than 20% of the vote. This is the most inept, incompetent and corrupt administration in history.
Most certainly!!! Besides, the FBI shouldn't be going there in the first place. But Odumbo wants to pretend terrorism doesn't exist and the Libyan incident is a criminal matter; not an act of terrorism.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:21 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
...FBI.....
Remember it was the FBI that was investigating the perpetrators of 911....

... prior to 911. In 1998 they had an indictment and "warrant" for OBL!!!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:39 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Reports other than conservative BS indicate the administration was on top of the attack and the line spoken was disinformation for the terrorists and the right wing.from all indications it worked.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:40 AM   #6
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You stupid fucks! I think Reagan sent the FBI to investigate the Lebanese Embassy bombing, didn't he? They should be back with an answer any day now.

LMAO!

Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
You stupid fucks! I think Reagan sent the FBI to investigate the Lebanese Embassy bombing, didn't he? They should be back with an answer any day now.

LMAO!
Right, these guys love Reagan. He cut and run after 241 American servicemen: 220 marines, 18 sailors and three soldiers, were killed along with sixty Americans injured.

While tragic, this really is not that big a deal in the overall scheme of things happening over there. I get it, you Tea Nuts are making something political out of it, if the shoe was on the other foot the Dem's would be doing the same.

But do not expect me to fall for the fake tears. These things happen when you are in the business of nation building.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:46 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Stevie go take off your big boy pants. It was a barracks and not an embassy. The FBI forensics people were identifying bodies and not placing blame. The terrorists wanted the credit.

I would like one you to explain why the FBI is still not on the ground but CNN can go in and find a journal. Any evidence is gone or tainted for a "criminal" investigation. Once again we see the difference between a liberal and conservative mindset; terrorism is criminal to libs and war to conservatives. Two of those men were killed four hours later than the first two. Flying time from Italy is less than that. Where was the response like Oliver North did with the Achille Lauro hijackers? Epic Fail.

WTF, go help Stevie change his pants.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Reports other than conservative BS indicate the administration was on top of the attack and the line spoken was disinformation for the terrorists and the right wing.from all indications it worked.
Keep your head up your ass, Ekim the Inbred. You epitomize the old maxim stating: "Ignorance is bliss."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
. Where was the response like Oliver North did with the Achille Lauro hijackers? Epic Fail.

Ollie North, the guy who sold arms to Iran and lied about it?

That Ollie North?

The Ollie North that the ACLU got his conviction(s) overturned?

The ACLU that you guys love to bash.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Answer the question, WTF, instead of deflecting. Why was (is) our response so weak and so slow?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Keep your head up your ass, Ekim the Inbred. You epitomize the old maxim stating: "Ignorance is bliss."

If you were ignorant it would be a huge jump in your IQ cartoon Boy.You have to be the dumbest son of a bitch on this board.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Stevie go take off your big boy pants. It was a barracks and not an embassy. The FBI forensics people were identifying bodies and not placing blame. The terrorists wanted the credit.

I would like one you to explain why the FBI is still not on the ground but CNN can go in and find a journal. Any evidence is gone or tainted for a "criminal" investigation. Once again we see the difference between a liberal and conservative mindset; terrorism is criminal to libs and war to conservatives. Two of those men were killed four hours later than the first two. Flying time from Italy is less than that. Where was the response like Oliver North did with the Achille Lauro hijackers? Epic Fail.

WTF, go help Stevie change his pants.
The FBI is not on the ground because of security issues.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:27 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
"Reports" ... "counter-intelligence"? .... that's some funny crap right there!

May be OBL really isn't dead ...

... "we" were just claiming "we" killed him do depress his followers into surrendering and to give "a fade" to the "tea partiers" so they wouldn't run a candid against "us"!

More evidence that liberals actually believe they are smarter than ....

.... conservative THINKERS!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Answer the question, WTF, instead of deflecting. Why was (is) our response so weak and so slow?
question
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The FBI is not on the ground because of security issues.
answered
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women