Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default For Jonballs

Ya think maybe this has something to do with why we spend so much money on defense? And why the deficit is so huge?

Yet, no complaints from you and your kind.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

You are preaching to the choir. I think lobbying should be illegal regardless of the issue or topic at hand. I thought Obama was going to be tougher on it. But anything is better than nothing.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:30 PM   #3
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

HOLEY SHIT, theres a lib , or wait, COMMUNIST, in the white house and were reducing military spending ?? WOW!!!! THERES A NEWSFLASH!!!LOL!! Hey, at least last time when clinton was bombing aspirin factories and MURDERING INNOCENT CIVILIANS to cover up purgering over some bad ugly fat chick head, he hadnt reduced it enough to still take care of that and heh, without that , we may never have had 9/11............Thank GOD for REAL MEN AND WOMEN!!! Here DOOVE....WATCH SOME!!! let me help you out with this dying thread!!!......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEH7Y...eature=related.....
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

sounds great, lets take away military spending and give more food stamp cards orwhatever the scumbags trade in at the corner store for half the value in order to get cash to buy drugs...now were cookin!!LOL!!.......Ok , heres more HEROS!!..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bMfrixJyWc
Old 07-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default For Jonballs

Your mistake is assuming that Jon has any.

All he does is use this country's services and bitch about paying for them.

No balls on a person like that....

Between him and Marshall all you have is two nuts..... no fuck'n balls on a couple of nuts. Throw in I B and nevergivesashit and you got yourself a real nut house.

the inmates are playing cards and betting with cigarettes]
Martini: [rips a cigarette in half] I bet a nickel.
McMurphy: Dime's the limit, Martini.
Martini: I bet a dime.
[Puts the two halves onto the table]
McMurphy: This is not a dime, Martini. This is a dime.
[shows a whole cigarette]
McMurphy: If you break it in half, you don't get two nickels, you get shit. Try and smoke it. You understand?
Martini: Yes.
McMurphy: You don't understand
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:26 PM   #6
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Your mistake is assuming that Jon has any.

All he does is use this country's services and bitch about paying for them.
cmon, this is like the third time you used that tired canned response..broaden your horizons alittle...just "apply" yourself alittle and you can get off the food stamps!!!!
Old 07-23-2011, 06:22 AM   #7
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
HOLEY SHIT, theres a lib , or wait, COMMUNIST, in the white house and were reducing military spending ?? WOW!!!!
If you're basing that on the graph, you need to learn to read.

No wonder this country is in the shape it's in.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
cmon, this is like the third time you used that tired canned response..broaden your horizons alittle...just "apply" yourself alittle and you can get off the food stamps!!!!

You do not hear me bitching about taxes when they are at their lowest point in fifty some odd years. To further compound your ignorance you then bitch about the deficit. They go hand in hand. Idiots like you that drape yourself in the flag and act like your ignorance is patriotic is wtf is taking this country down the shitter.

It is not SS breaking this country, it has a surplus, it is the military. We spend more than all other countries combined. Do you understand that lil fact. We police the world for free.

I do not expect your ignorant ass to understand those facts.....soooooooooooooooo I will just keep pointing out the irony of someone naming themself JonBalls when you have none.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:38 AM   #9
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, at least last time when clinton was bombing aspirin factories and MURDERING INNOCENT CIVILIANS to cover up purgering over some bad ugly fat chick head, he hadnt reduced it enough to still take care of that and heh, without that , we may never have had 9/11.
Ahhhh, the good old days - back when people like you spent 2 years fixated on a cum stain while someone was plotting to butcher 3200 Americans. What sweet memories.

Quote:
Thank GOD for REAL MEN AND WOMEN!!! Here DOOVE....WATCH SOME!!! let me help you out with this dying thread!!!......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEH7Y...eature=related.....
I'm betting you were always one of the last kids picked in gym class, and now you need to live vicariously through the US Military so you can feel macho about yourself. C'mon, admit it, i'm right, ain't i?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:06 AM   #10
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Ahhhh, the good old days - back when people like you spent 2 years fixated on a cum stain while someone was plotting to butcher 3200 Americans. What sweet memories.

I'm betting you were always one of the last kids picked in gym class, and now you need to live vicariously through the US Military so you can feel macho about yourself. C'mon, admit it, i'm right, ain't i?
well, the "CUM STAIN" must have been pretty important to him, it only cost the MURDER of MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE.Funny how you can over look all that MURDER and turn all that into me not being in gym class, just because your hatred towards me?I live "vicariously" yes through my family members currently serving in Afganistan.I do look for any opportunity to watch JETS as they give me goosebumps, I will admit to that, and I always know that any sign of military strength gets you ALL NUTS inside and FEELING the need to lash out !!LOL!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED you dope!!LMFAO!!poor Doovie, predictable as always, gee ....and hes supposedly soooo smart !!! Laughable..
Old 07-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #11
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You do not hear me bitching about taxes when they are at their lowest point in fifty some odd years. To further compound your ignorance you then bitch about the deficit. They go hand in hand. Idiots like you that drape yourself in the flag and act like your ignorance is patriotic is wtf is taking this country down the shitter.

It is not SS breaking this country, it has a surplus, it is the military. We spend more than all other countries combined. Do you understand that lil fact. We police the world for free.

I do not expect your ignorant ass to understand those facts.....soooooooooooooooo I will just keep pointing out the irony of someone naming themself JonBalls when you have none.
Its really "JOHN" BALLS, because IM A "JOHN" on a HOOKER BOARD. and the BALLS are.... well, forget it...LOL....i dont expect suttle humor to be one of your strong points so Ill give you a pass considering the source. It doesnt take any balls to not feel like I need to make a judgement on what people SHOULD do with their OWN money, especially dont give any more to people that will just piss it away.Im not the one all worried about "LOOSING GOVERNMENT SERVICES"..LOL!! I wish over HALF of these beaurocrats and regulation would disappear tomarrow... wouldnt even miss the dead weight, well plow our own roads thank you..
Old 07-23-2011, 09:51 AM   #12
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
well, the "CUM STAIN" must have been pretty important to him, it only cost the MURDER of MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE.
I'll bet your votes have killed more innocent people than mine have.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:52 AM   #13
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Its really "JOHN" BALLS, because IM A "JOHN" on a HOOKER BOARD. and the BALLS are.... well, forget it...LOL
And let's not forget about how you ran out of other names to use, from getting banned so many times.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:59 AM   #14
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will just keep pointing out the irony of someone naming themself JonBalls when you have none.
Thanks, you just delegitimize your boyfriends claim of my meaning of intent of my handle, but Im sure his next 5 responses to me will have him saying the same !!LOL!!

Quote:
And let's not forget about how you ran out of other names to use, from getting banned so many times.
typical lib, instead of concentrating on making his own life better, has to constantly feel the need to put controls on others..
Old 07-23-2011, 10:11 AM   #15
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks, you just delegitimize your boyfriends claim of my meaning of intent of my handle, but Im sure his next 5 responses to me will have him saying the same !!LOL!!
Well, since you're responding to a quote that you attribute to me, which was actually made by WTF, i have no idea who you're actually talking to. And neither do you, i would guess. Which is ok, really, since i also have no idea what it is you're trying to say, either.

Quote:
typical lib, instead of concentrating on making his own life better, has to constantly feel the need to put controls on others..
At least you got this one addressed to the right person. Nice! I have no idea how it relates to the quote you're responding to though, but baby steps, i suppose.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women