Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70624
biomed162009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453174
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48239
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37156
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2022, 11:45 PM   #1
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Never visited a studio and probably never will now

My friend went to a studio a few days ago. He said when he went in, he saw a large pair of Air Jordans on the shoe rack. He then just dropped the donation and left.

After he told me that, I'm never visiting one. I doubt these 5 foot tall girls are wearing size 13 men's shoes. Hell no am I risking some thug pimp jumping out of the closet and robbing me or something.
ksalter123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 05:22 AM   #2
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Did you ever think that they could have been another clients?
pittlicker is online now   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 07:00 AM   #3
AsianP
Account Disabled

Interestingly funny but I doubt they belong to pimps. These agencies pimps are made of a Korean, a 1/2 Korean and white. They are all middle aged poor old men. I doubt they can defend themselves without weapons.
Well there maybe a Korean/White men wears size 13 Jordan.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 07:07 AM   #4
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Studios may or may not have pimps, but if they do, the pimps are more passive as they let the girls leave after working hours and the girls obviously have lives after those hours as well. You are going to have to live with the fact that most studios are going to have males that work in them from being appointment setters/screeners to security to owning the place. From my experience, the guys do not get involved face to face unless there is a problem, and going there,paying your donation and doing the deed is not one of them.

Also, studios usually have more than one client in the building at a time because of the multiple girls that work there so those shoes may be another client's. Some studios do require you to take off your shoes before you leave the foyer. If I was a client, I would take the shoes with me, but that is just me.

If you do not want to see or have any type of male anything, hen you best not visit a stip club either! The only time you would not see anything related to a guy (clothing, ect.) is if you had an indy provider do an outcall to you and she drives herself. Doing an incall may reveal the same scenario of male things, such as toiletries in the bathroom (so you are not her only client?) or if you have time or the inclination to snoop around, there may be male clothing in the closets, boxers in the dressers, ect.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 07:38 AM   #5
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksalter123 View Post
My friend went to a studio a few days ago. He said when he went in, he saw a large pair of Air Jordans on the shoe rack. He then just dropped the donation and left.

After he told me that, I'm never visiting one. I doubt these 5 foot tall girls are wearing size 13 men's shoes. Hell no am I risking some thug pimp jumping out of the closet and robbing me or something.
Tell your friend not to be so naïve in thinking he’s the only guy in the apartment. There are 2 bedrooms with 2 girls there, so of course there may be another pair of shoes. I feel safer at a Studio more than an AMP. AMPS have a front and back door, the women leave the room, no telling who is coming and going. Now if there were 3 pairs of mens shoes at the door, that’s another story, lol.
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 08:41 AM   #6
ketro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

If your friend felt that way, how do you think those poor girls felt when they saw the size 13 Air Jordans?
ketro is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 09:39 AM   #7
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

You picked the wrong Hobby.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 09:49 AM   #8
ntxguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

OP is a sleeper handle of one of our multiple handled and banned members. Ignore him.

Ksalter, are you by chance friends or roommates with SilentBob in real life or just in your head?
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 11:37 AM   #9
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
OP is a sleeper handle of one of our multiple handled and banned members. Ignore him.

Ksalter, are you by chance friends or roommates with SilentBob in real life or just in your head?
Potentially, the OP did not name the studio so that makes me think it may be legit because then the attack would be directed to a particular studio. That makes it motive.

I know who Silent Bob is and that would be correct.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 11:47 AM   #10
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Studios may or may not have pimps, but if they do, the pimps are more passive as they let the girls leave after working hours and the girls obviously have lives after those hours as well. You are going to have to live with the fact that most studios are going to have males that work in them from being appointment setters/screeners to security to owning the place. From my experience, the guys do not get involved face to face unless there is a problem, and going there,paying your donation and doing the deed is not one of them.

Also, studios usually have more than one client in the building at a time because of the multiple girls that work there so those shoes may be another client's. Some studios do require you to take off your shoes before you leave the foyer. If I was a client, I would take the shoes with me, but that is just me.

If you do not want to see or have any type of male anything, hen you best not visit a stip club either! The only time you would not see anything related to a guy (clothing, ect.) is if you had an indy provider do an outcall to you and she drives herself. Doing an incall may reveal the same scenario of male things, such as toiletries in the bathroom (so you are not her only client?) or if you have time or the inclination to snoop around, there may be male clothing in the closets, boxers in the dressers, ect.

I remember reading a review where a poster saw a Thai girl and the person who let him inside the room was a guy...
I can't wrap my head around that decision making, I would have turned around and walked away.
City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 12:33 PM   #11
AsianP
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Potentially, the OP did not name the studio so that makes me think it may be legit because then the attack would be directed to a particular studio. That makes it motive.

Who me? Didn’t you call me silent bob? LOL.
This promoter thinks he knows everyone. Maybe he does since he works for multiple Korean agencies or he is pimping multiple agencies.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 12:42 PM   #12
ntxguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post

Ksalter started a thread directed at me questioning my mental health a while back and strangely that post was deleted by "someone". I asked the mods why it was deleted and never got a response. Odd coincidence?
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 12:54 PM   #13
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_Punk77 View Post
I remember reading a review where a poster saw a Thai girl and the person who let him inside the room was a guy...
I can't wrap my head around that decision making, I would have turned around and walked away.

The guys in the studio are not seen if it is a good studio (unless there is a security issue, at which time, either some ass kicking or throwing out is the goal).
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 02:05 PM   #14
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Maybe the girl use them to squash bed bugs, crabs, lice, or roaches.

Or maybe for the guys with fetishes to have their balls kicked or stood on by a gal in big shoes? Maybe for her to walk on him?

Could be any number of reasons.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 10:07 PM   #15
treaturiii
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
The guys in the studio are not seen if it is a good studio (unless there is a security issue, at which time, either some ass kicking or throwing out is the goal).
studio i was frequenting often suddenly had holes and dents in the bedroom like a fight had gone down. I went about my business but it did make me question some of my choices lol
treaturiii is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women