Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2020, 07:57 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Closed Threads!

Man oh Man...
Can not go a week without looking at the threads in my area.
So I have a bad habit of reading only threads in the area I am at, at the time.
Been Out of the State and area so the West Texas board got no eye contact from me.
I come back this A.M. to check things out Just to see I needed pop corn for the Abilene Post. lol
I just wanted to let everyone know other providers or let me say I get valuable info and insight from post like these. It helps me stay on my toes. Evaluate my attitudes and mannerisms making sure I keep the 2 worlds not clashing with each other. If I got a ticket the hr before a meeting don't spill that garbage out on another persons time. I have to remember They are wanting to get away from problems not hear more especially another persons problems especially if they are forking over the money for a meal. Being positive and joyous is truly key. Which If your child just got expelled from school or your ex just sent you an injunction about your child or the police just knocked on your door. Or if a previous gentleman was not a gentleman at all and tried hurt you or rob you is Very difficult to smile and act like nothing has happened. BUT IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE. It can be done. You can have a frown one minute caused by one person and have a smile to the next person.
Threads like the ones that seem to close help us ladies in a lot of ways not just know what not to do and do with gents but also with other providers.
If a person acts cray-cray with people lining her pockets with cash then you might not want to invite them to your incall to partner up.
No one knows the trickle down effect of a post, a thread, a kind or harsh word.
So May your kind words be many and if there has to be harsh words may they be accurate and factual. Also let us all remember there is such a thing as GROWTH. People grow, change, get better, expand and move to more positive and enlightened ways. Spirits have the ability to change, have more compassion seek higher ground. Realize a change must be done not to just help their business but help them as a person.
Reading post like these is like someone taking a unaware photo of you after being slack for 3 months of your diet and exercise habits. You get to see what others see and the GREAT NEWS is you can chose to change it. People are sometime only cautious of the outer and not the inner both outer and inner must be worked on daily. And reading this closed post helped this girl in many ways
PREACHING TO MYSELF. Thanks everyone for posting.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 08:51 AM   #2
DirrrtyOldMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Good insight there mh - hope this means you are coming our way for a visit
DirrrtyOldMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 04:03 PM   #3
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Continuing to bash the lady in the Abilene thread served no one, especially with the lady unable to defend herself. The thread had therefore run its course and Delimex was correct in closing it. Zgirl chose to disable her account. Membership should let it go.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:15 PM   #4
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Bashing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Continuing to bash the lady in the Abilene thread served no one, especially with the lady unable to defend herself. The thread had therefore run its course and Delimex was correct in closing it. Zgirl chose to disable her account. Membership should let it go.
…….
IF I came across as bashing then I SAID IT WRONG....I was actually saying people do change and we grow and do things differently I did not mean to open old wounds at all.
I also did not mean to imply that the thread shouldn't of closed when it did. I just missed the whole damn thing.
I know in my 20 yrs I had a bad attitude a few times not my hundred percent every single day.

SORRY..I was trying to put some salve on the wound NOT salt.
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women