Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-27-2020, 06:31 PM   #1
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow ABILENE!

Everything is opening back up!

Feels good things are getting back to normal!

If you’re in Abilene and wanna go grab something to eat/drink hit me up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg F9B20EE4-6549-4082-AA6F-CB7FF30A930E.jpeg (137.2 KB, 470 views)
Old 05-27-2020, 09:36 PM   #2
raild@1964
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Beautiful as usual, if I was in Abilene I would have to see if we click or clash
Old 05-27-2020, 11:23 PM   #3
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by raild@1964 View Post
Beautiful as usual, if I was in Abilene I would have to see if we click or clash
Thanks
Old 05-28-2020, 09:44 AM   #4
bobjones48
Registered Member

wow? driving to elp?
Old 05-29-2020, 05:33 PM   #5
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by raild@1964 View Post
I would have to see if we click or clash
^^^^
Key words right there.

Why shell out $$$ for a very probable clash? This hobby is trouble enough, why take a chance on meeting up with somebody that might very well have a fucking meltdown, cancel/reschedule several times, or just blow you off because umm....she fell asleep, you just happen to say the wrong thing and piss her off, her phone died, she's pissed off and not in the mood, etc.

Old 05-29-2020, 06:39 PM   #6
MReacher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It’s way too easy to piss her off. Just post a bad review or comment in any way that doesn’t favor her, or... say something in That’s not even extrapolating the craziness you’re gambling on. Yea some mongers have had luck with her but will you? She’s been If you take the plunge, I really do wish you luck. Remember one thing...
Old 05-29-2020, 07:07 PM   #7
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
^^^^
Key words right there.

Why shell out $$$ for a very probable clash? This hobby is trouble enough, why take a chance on meeting up with somebody that might very well have a fucking meltdown, cancel/reschedule several times, or just blow you off because umm....she fell asleep, you just happen to say the wrong thing and piss her off, her phone died, she's pissed off and not in the mood, etc.

Valid point. And I know I’ve fucked up, and probably will again. You don’t have a clue what the fuck I got going on in my life. Hobbying ain’t my life. It helps get me thru this life, but I got a whole life I try to manage & I flake out at times.

But I do know this .... OUT OF THE HUNDREDS of men I’ve seen in this deal, I can say I’ve dropped the ball with about ten or so dudes. HUNDREDS. So, sure ..... some people can say some shit about me that is true.... but I do know I bust my ass to please my clients and do right by them. Sorry I’m not perfect.

FBSM.... u and Mreacher can try ur hardest to try and fuck up my reputation, but I’ve spent the past 3 years doing right by my peeps and am good at what I do (sucking dick and what not) , so ur efforts will be for nothing. You can’t unsuck all the dick I’ve sucked and u can’t ruin my reputation cause overall I am a good provider. No matter what ur two opinions (who have never met me) are.

And I am aware I’m a little crazy (a little meaning alottle) but I been a little throwed in the head, u should meet my mother if u think I’m bad. So me being crazy is just who I am, some don’t mind it too much. Sorry u do. But I’m thankful u don’t have to deal with it, as I’m sure u are too.

Good luck tho. It’s kinda entertaining to watch u try.
Old 05-29-2020, 07:09 PM   #8
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MReacher View Post
It’s way too easy to piss her off. Just post a bad review or comment in any way that doesn’t favor her, or... say something in That’s not even extrapolating the craziness you’re gambling on. Yea some mongers have had luck with her but will you? She’s been If you take the plunge, I really do wish you luck. Remember one thing...
Hush tattletale. No tattletales allowed on my posts. It’s the rules, read the websites guidelines if u didn’t already.
Old 05-29-2020, 07:11 PM   #9
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjones48 View Post
wow? driving to elp?

I was there about three weeks ago to get my hair done, I’ll be back in about a month or so. Check out my p411 account for those dates I post im there.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:19 PM   #10
Cmol1234
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Don’t do it! The reward is nowhere near worth the risk. I’m with my boys fb and reacher. There’s plenty other providers you can see for less donation that are hotter, don’t give the psycho vibe and won’t leave you hanging. Stay away from this one. As far away as the letter A is from Z. That’s how far you should stay away!
Old 05-30-2020, 07:06 AM   #11
MReacher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I’m not trying to throw salt on wounds, only suggesting extreme caution or “enter at your own risk”. No one is attacking her, just using this site for one of its intended purposes; offering reviews of providers. Appears her ECCIE account has been disabled. This is another example of her volatile behavior, either done by her or a mod/admin due to other behavior.
Old 05-30-2020, 07:40 AM   #12
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post

Valid point. And I know I’ve fucked up, and probably will again. You don’t have a clue what the fuck I got going on in my life.

I know it's a valid point. Thing is, we all fuck up occasionally, but you get pissed when people call you out on yours and you throw them under the bus. There's no reason for that. No, I don't have a clue what's going on in your life these days, nor do I want to.

Sorry I’m not perfect.

Nor am I. Nobody is...

FBSM.... u and Mreacher can try ur hardest to try and fuck up my reputation. No matter what ur two opinions (who have never met me) are.

I'm not trying to fuck up your reputation. You've done that all on your own. If one of these fellas wants to take the chance on seeing you, that's up to them. If they've done they're research, they know what they're up against. Nope, we've never met, and most likely won't for reasons I've mentioned previously. But, it's funny how you so easily forget how many hours I spent on the phone with you back in '16 when you were going thru some BS back then. Hours upon hours for months. I'm not complaining, but I sure the fuck don't appreciate being thrown under the bus and lied about in Coed like you did a while back. I still have the PM btw.

And I am aware I’m a little crazy (a little meaning alottle). But I’m thankful u don’t have to deal with it, as I’m sure u are too.

Yes, I'm very thankful. Had to block your #, but yes, things are much quieter now thank you.
Just a few responses to your post darlin'. Although, I see your account is now disabled. Hmm...

Old 05-30-2020, 01:32 PM   #13
Donndiego
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

You know.... I am so tired of this bullshit!!!
I’m not a good guy but I know how to treat a lady...
So many mother fuckers act like they have some right or are somehow better then any fucking woman that is posting on this site...
The last time I checked no dude was forced to see anybody on here....
This site is to share info on what happened during a visit... not speculation or fucking opinion on somebody that you have now seen.....
Cause I will tell you fuckers that I have a lot more fun and activities then I ever put in a fucking review....
At the end of the day we are still people...we have feelings and we have good days and bad days.....
That has to do with Z or anyone else on this fucking site...
I fucking hate when somebody makes a post or a review and you can just feel that for whatever reason the dude feels he is superior then whatever girl he is seeing...
So I will tell everyone if we are a guy on this site we are no better then anybody else...
Ya know I don’t give a fuck if it is a crack whore(girl with an addiction) problem or somebody that is top tier and doing this for a long time.... in your little fucking kind you feel that somehow you are better then them.... you are wrong and you are the fucking problem!!!

I have been waiting to say this for a long time...
Old 05-30-2020, 02:33 PM   #14
utrlbk1976
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Sounds like Donndiego had never been on the other end of Z's crazy stick. She can go off. Are you the one who feeds her info from ROS and the Men's forum? I almost removed her from my ignore list just to see her 3 comments above. FBSM gave me some insight in his post. I've tried many times to be nice to this girl, but there is no doubt she is fucking crazy. I don't think I'm better than all the girls on here, but I'm for sure better than this one.
Old 05-30-2020, 03:16 PM   #15
worm1951
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

be kind to one another! but that will never happen in this crazy world!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women